Who said America doesn't have commie blocks?

Who said America doesn't have commie blocks?

They look like real Russian commie blocks.

>above ground wire poles

LITERALLY more third world than eastern europe

It's not commieblocks if you can see paint on them

>Paint

What paint

tha projects is frontline in this bitch ass niqqa

an average american's colour aka brown

They are not enough depressive.

tfw you'll never live in a commie block

>Russia is still building commiblocks
Wtf man

Large countries like America have above ground power lines because as opposed to your relatively tiny nation, they have to stretch very long distances. Something that is a hell of a lot cheaper and more practical to run from telegraph poles as opposed to running underground pipes everywhere.
Repairing a line is also vastly cheaper and more practical when you don't have to go digging for it.

Try to have a little awareness of the scale of nations, user.

Photos like this remind me of Neon Genesis Evangelion, for some reason. I quite like them, despite the bad rep they may have. It doesn't look at all depressive.
No accounting for taste, and all that.

Why are you still building them? What is wrong with you?

Where is that?

Arlington, Virginia

Your post wouldn't come off quite so WikiReddit if wasn't clearly a metro area

You almost displayed some worldly knowledge there

This shit is even worse than a commieblock

Why are you posting abandoned buildings from Detroit? Can I post your shitholes and call it "all of Mexico" or would that be redundant.

Its not even Detroit

Excuse me my good man. I wouldn't call Arlington a metro. It's more of a glorified township

Commieblocks look cool and are effective

Well you still posting abandoned buildings family. Really contributing good material to the thread, of all places, Mexico is showing bad infrastructure.

Why do americans paint abandoned building like they were still in use?

Potential buyers to refurbish. We don't want an eyesore when you just casually drive by. If nobody buys it we just tear it down and replace it. But really the paint is for pedestrian reasons, or it just last a really long time. I mean we don't really have dedicated abandoned building painters.

It's not Arlington, it was past nyc in i95

test

No one lives in those though. This isn't Mexico, we don't let people live in dilapidated shitheaps.

that's South Brooklyn in New York, like half of the people there outiside of the hood is slavs

absolutely disgusting

where in Philly is this?

Those look like Pennsylvania plates.

Yeah, Rust Belt areas look post-communist IMO.

t. Ohioan