What do you think about buying fleshlight when I have uncut dick and I have very sensitive acorn...

What do you think about buying fleshlight when I have uncut dick and I have very sensitive acorn? It would be painfull using that fleshlight or not? And it's generaly worth buy or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

lovense.com/male-masturbators
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It usually comes with lube and it's soft. It can be worth it depending on the brand. I don't have one myself but I had a friend who was satisfied with his. There's probably a reason why there's a market around it.

Just use lube idiot! Did U wanna fuck it dry or what?

Well, just be sure to clean it after EVERY time you use it, they are a bit of a hassle. Stopped using mine. Too lazy

I had the same issue (uncut master race+sensitive as fuck) and as others said, use lube. Or just get it really wet, basically. I used to use spit because fuck it.

Since you call it an acorn, you deserve no help.

Op here
It's obviously i'll put a lot of lube until that will feel good. I want buy that original Riley Reid Lotus.Lotus because I'm afraid of that inner insets that might hurt even more

But it's really worth that 69,00$? I'll must clean it after every use? It's becomes warm fast or slow?

get one of these
lovense.com/male-masturbators

It's better... but not something that's going to blow your mind.

I'd say it's marginally better than heavily lubed left hand. (stranger effect).
It's something you can place between something and thrust into it.

Get something tighter tho... it's actually quite soft.

Suction is really nice if you partially tape the back screws seams so it won't let too much air out.

Problem: cleaning After fuck.. Needs time ..etc.. But with lube or even a good massage oil. Oh boy great feeling it's more blowjob than fuck but really great.

The fuck? Why do you even think it will hurt you?
Just use lube and don't screw the lid too tight the first time.

I'm also uncut and use one, no problemo of course

i have the fleshlight stamina training unit. it's great. i use it with my gf via skype it really turns ger on.

Damn it looks amazing *_*
But price looks very rejecting

They're made of soft material. Bit of lube and ease yourself in and out bit by bit and it gets going fairly quick. Feels preeeeetty good but not as good as the real deal. Maybe if you heated it up first it might be close.

Good for practicing holding the line

Trust, it all feels bomb with lube.

I have multiple fleshlights with diffrent inses. Dont worry about it hey are all very soft. No way you can yourself. Also the sex in a can series is nice, sadly they are shorter but thigher aswell. But personally i recommand you a japanese one, they are cheaper and feel better. I have one meiki onahole and now i hardly use the ohter ones. Happy fapping op

Get one from Shyna on Geek or Wish. Durt cheap. I got one that sticks to the tiles in the shower. Hands free fucking while I wash my hair. Great stuff.

(OP)
Guys, what do you recommend as a lube? I've been using baby oil gel but hands after are very slippery and fat :/

water based is best.

Water based lube only.

not only is best, it's the ONLY type of lube you should use with masturbators, other type of lube destroy the toy over time very quickly