This hoe cheated on me awhile back and I want to fuck with her. What can I do...

This hoe cheated on me awhile back and I want to fuck with her. What can I do? I want to hack her Facebook but I'm not genius when it comes to that.

Here's a shitty nude she sent to me with her shitty flip phone

Ask her nicely

>and I want to fuck with her. What can I do?

don't worry, the memory of you, will fuck her up for life.. it will take a lifetime of non feminine dick for her to trust people again. your memory fucked her up good, user

Ask her if I can hack her fb? Okay

Lol kek

So you found out she cheated on you and didn't do anything about it?

Why hasnt this thread backfired on OP yet?

She came back to my hometown and being the slut she is wanted to slob on my knob again so I got her super drunk and fucked her then took her to her hotel and left. That's not the shittiest thing I could've done. But I made her think we were gonna get back together and all I wanted was to fuck her. But I still wanna fuck with her and shit for shits and giggles.

Backfire as in him getting banned?

You can hack fb easily

As in why hasnt someone sent her the screenshots yet? I dont have a FB or id do it.

And what you said.

When did you guys break up?? 2008??

>flip phone

dafuq?!

She uses a flip phone as her second phone. She has 4. Her flip phone is what she would use so her other fuckboi wouldn't know

This is what you get for dating a girl with a stupid stripper name

For real
When did you figure this out? Hopefully it was afterwards.

Her fuckboi posts on Sup Forums and I recognized her pics he posted on here. She sent us the same pics.

how so?

She is a stripper

How so as in how did she send us the same pics or how did I know her fuckboi posted on Sup Forums?agter I found out someone had the same pics I did. I confronted her about it. And the truth came spilling out about her fuckboi. And he was posting on Sup Forums asking to fuck with her as well because he knew she was cheating on him with me. It's a cluster fuck so that's why I wanna fuck with her. And fuckboi if you're reading this help me fuck with her some more