Most played games + rate

most played games + rate
old thread

I really don't want to talk about it

Had just over 52,000 hours logged in FFXI when I quit playing ;

So fucking understandable.

a third of the time between it's release and now was spent by you playing this game?

oh man
a fellow long warrior

>Stellaris
>HOI4
kill me

I know, I'm a lightweight

Yo I actually have Warband open right now. I'm the shakes and fidget fag. Quick question from one warband player to another, do you use two handed weapons? I find I do enough damage with one handers and having a shield helps me from becoming a rhodokian pincushion.

okay maybe I'm not

I don't really use two handers that often, so I couldn't really give you any tips on it. One hander and shield is the best set up for me, and it seems so for you too.

And I quit over a year ago...

console pleb reporting in

How do you live? like.. Job/sleep? what

Pretty much. What's your optimal loadout? I did a bunch of calculations into what the best equipment was and I'm curious about what you like to use.

They started counting game hours long after my account was made. I'm curious as to what my counter-strike hours were like. I played that game religiously.

I go with a tanky loadout when I can because I can be pretty shit when it comes to melee sometimes. a mixed sword, shield and heavy armour is what I go with mostly. wbu?

It's okay, I'm a peasant too

>DARK SOULS III
I wish the souls games used the Steam Cloud.... I would still have my level 176 DKS3 character and I would be playing the shit outa that game.

shakes and fidget huh..
u must be polish.

Most of it was high school/college when I slept during classes, blew off home work so I'd play from like 3:30 PM till 6/7AM.

How do people even put so many hours in Terraria? I got 60h in and killed all the bosses, what else is there to do?

wont be much longer user

how did that turn out for you?

>Dark souls lll
>Not 1
wat

Sure ill play

1560 hours on csgo over the last 3 years... life well spent lads ;)

>1560 hours on csgo over the last 3 years

probably spent even more hours in global agenda because I also played on the non-steam client.

game died a few years ago because they made it free to play but did not upgrade their anti cheat system, what caused that plenty of people started using aimbots and wallhacks.

Masterwork Military Cleaver has the same 40 damage as the Heavy Iron Axe, but is longer and faster so I usually use that. I use the Heavy Iron Axe for sieges so that I can break shields. Lordly Plate Armor and Lordly Winged Great Helmet gives the highest armor in the game, and the Heavy Charger is my steed of choice because it's the most durable, although the Heavy Sarranid War Horse is basically a a reskin of it. So yeah, my optimal loadout would be the Lordly Plate set with the lordly winged great helmet, Masterwork Military Cleaver / Heavy Iron War Axe for sieges, Reinforced Steel Shield and Huscarl Shield / Fur Covered Shield on my back for more protection, and a heavy charger. I don't really need anything in the 4th slot, and I just put whatever in there. Sometimes I'll fuck around with a Heavy Great Long Axe because it has the highest C damage in the game, other times I just have a blunt weapon, but most of the time I just have nothing in there.

yeah boi
XDDDDDDDDDDD

Had over 3000h on cod4 promod when xfire was still a thing :D

Dota took my life

Get on my level

Fine. Have a good job and make good money now. Married with a little one on the way. And RMT'd that shit for a nice payout. I can't complain haha

Lol thats nothing I have like 5k hours, idk how to list games like that though.

Alot of that is idle, but I have around 2000 games between my accounts. Assuming each game is ~45 minutes (some go much longer) that is a minimum of 1500 hours or 62.5 nonstop days spent playing that fucking game and I'm sure its much higher. Which is nothing for something like WoW but for a MOBA that is crazy considering how it is so much more demanding.

Havent played in a few months. Might get back to it soon. Was having alot of fun with semicarry Lina before I took a break but I've been really productive lately and probably shouldn't.

Just start a new character with some form of roleplaying involved, like using certain weapons and such

Just gonna start a round, but yeah. Productivity goes out the window with mobas. Especially with Dota. If you haven't played 7.00 yet try it. It's fun and much more heroes are viable again. Infact it quite good balanced now.

all noobs :D

Just started gaming in November

Good Lord
mmr? Although i dont really wanna know. I'll just get sad.

Yes I'm retarded and my paint skills is sub par