I'm in love with my friend's gf. What should I do?

I'm in love with my friend's gf. What should I do?

Rape her?

This is the only answer

/thread

confess your love to her over a facebook message, it will work

Post more pics and go for it, worked for me

>enroll at university
>become part of NASA
>help develop spacecraft for sending humans to mars
>kidnap friend
>put on mars-ship
>mars-mission starts, ship flies into orbit
>tell gf you got a text from her bf saying he wanted to go to mars and how stupid he felt
>you purposefully programmed spaceship to fail
>friend perishes in outer space
>you help gf get over it
>you get closer
>you get your pussy

alternatively just get over it

I know you're joking, but this is how I got my first gf. A very close friend (back then) was into her, but one day we talked through Messenger (wow, so vintage) and she told me she likes me.

After a few weeks we broke up, and she turned lesbian. Just imagine...

Kill yo friend

Get your own life, dawg.

Tell your friend you can't hang out when she's around because you're in love with her, then distance yourself and find a new friend.

So I'm not crazy for wanting to risk it all?

why do you keep posting this shit in every other thread?

Think seriously what do you value more. Girls come and go, but friends might be forever.

the girl no doubt in my mind. Sadly. I've known her almost as long

Whats her ethnicity?

Talk to other girls

White. English I believe.

She looks French, thought she's French, nvm.

She could be. Not sure to be honest.

Don't fucking do it. You'll regret losing a friend for the rest of your life. Bitches come and go.

There are two options,
you choose the girl or your friend.
Don't forget, that having a good friend can save you shit in certain situations. Also girls come and go.

You don't say anything, you don't do anything,
and you need to stay the fuck away.

It sucks bro, but it will not end up pretty,

mark my words, and when you fuck up remember this post.

Also, what's so great about her? Is pic related?

Dumb decision to pursue it. How old are you? I'm also assuming here you're single..

I've been there, fell for a mates girl, they were together a long time and we'd had moments when they were together. They broke up once upon a time and he was insistent that was it for them.

She had a party, I tried hitting on her friends (my friend not there) she got jealous, later we were texting and she admitted she liked me, I almost pursued it (she asked for the D) fast forward a few weeks after I decided against it and they were back together and now have kids.

I thought I loved her, but my friendship was more important, it hurt seeing them back together knowing I could have had it, but I moved on and got over it and am now happily married, more happy than I ever would have been with her.

My advice, look for her flaws - distance yourself for a while, meet her friends if you haven't already. I've kind of assumed you're a teenager, teenage lusts come and go man - but the friend I almost betrayed is still to this day the one person I could call in a life or death situation and rely on to be there no questions asked.

Listen to this oldfag

Set up hidden cams in bathroom

>happily married
Pick one.

Pic is her. Am I wrong or is she absolutely perfect?

She's cute. Looks a bit like Scarlett Johansson. But I wouldn't trust a girl who uses so much lipstick.

Kill your friend, rape her

OH GOD THOSE LABIA

Rape your friend, kill her, and force your friend to eat her corpse.

You're a shitty human person, just like everybody else