/who/ - Doctor Who General

We're not Sup Forums-tier but we're getting there edition.

Last shit

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10961541
strawpoll.me/10961558
strawpoll.me/10961787
strawpoll.me/10961852
strawpoll.me/10961997
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gr8 b8 m8

Nice pic

first fir splank

Too slow, familio.

>1467120995938.jpg

6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

Nice very low quality posting. Seems like you broke a rule there, mate.

>complains about memes
>constantly spams the thread with retarded meme
I hope you realize you are completely fucking retarded.

Literally every post in this thread is shit. What made you single out that one?

Do you want to steal my fucking picture again you cunt?

I know that that image was made by some cancer forcing newfag but some things just don't fit;
bok has been a (low tier) meme for some time now, ROSE LOVES DRUGS as well. Smallfat may be a tier or two higher than those as has it not been around even longer?
Martha's crooked teeth is forced-meme-cats tier not worth a shit. I'm deleting the wiki is unfunny but been around for a bit. The rest is just unrecognizable shite forced by one or two anons in the last few months.
Is this image the sum of the pathetic life that is 2016 current /who/?

>basement McGann
>Series 9 trailer fake leak
>unrecognisable

How fucking new are you?

I think it's supposed to recap all the memes and shitposting since /who/ has started. There are memes for every year.

if he's a newfag how would he know about basement McGann, bok or fuck offerino? these memes haven't been posted in ages

stop samefagging

>it's actually been ages since Fuck Offerino was popular
Oh god. How did we let things get this bad?

>tfw no Shearman-loving grandma

It's been really bad since 2016 started. A few anons are just hell bent on shitposting/forcing bad memes every single thread and its really killed the place. Just look at all the shitposting in this very thread. Pretty sure a lot of users got sick of it and left because it's been extremely slow. RIP /who/

At this point, I think the only thing that would get more of the non cancerous users to come back and post again would be some kind of major news or update on Series 10.

You've been called out on your obvious newfagness so now you resort to this shit. Pathetic.

But the OP pic is a good meme.

Absolutely not.

yes it is

>10 posters
>9 are all one guy

>The creator shitposted stupid Great Intelligence posts in numerous threads for like a week or so, this is autistic as fuck behaviour and not memetic in the slightest.
>The 'reveal' consisted of that person and probably some other user humoring him, roleplaying the scene from Name of the Doctor, in an incredibly boring and self-indulgent fashion while literally no-one else was even paying attention or replying
>This culminated in the OP pic which doesn't actually manage to say anything pertinent about /who/'s meme culture or its decline
It was an extremely sad attempt to 'get something going', it failed, let it die.

What? I made these.

It was a minor skirmish by /who/'s blood-soaked standards. Not exactly the Time War, but enough to finish it. In the end, it was too much for the old general.

>basement McGann
that tiny pic? I can barely make it out
>Series 9 trailer fake leak
I can't see it, is it the greentext shot?

Like I said, unrecognizable.
I don't pay that much attention to shitposters like you

OP pic itself is pretty funny. Prefacing it by posting the entire scene with unedited screenshots is tedious enough to balance it out.

>new OC
what is this

Now see what you've done? You made him start again. But anyway, it is a pretty well-made image and the idea that /who/'s timeline was corrupted by memes is amusing.

Maybe. Hopefully more filming news might perk things up a bit again.

Don't waste your time. He's one of the shitposters.
You got the one that talked about Clara's ass or something? I vaguely remember it.

Basement McGann and the series 9 fake trailer leak weren't shitposting you fucking newfag. BMG is recognised as the oldest /who/ meme to date and the series 9 fake leak was a massive effort by almost everyone on /who/ to troll Girly Letters and Gallifrey Base, it's the pic at the bottom right. But you wouldn't know about it, shitposter, because you're a newfag.

It's a bad forced meme. Please go away.

>BMG is recognised as the oldest /who/ meme to date
I thought the oldest /who/ meme was the one where everyone pretends dr who is a good show.

'no'

>that tiny pic? I can barely make it out
Doesn't mean it isn't there, Satan. Open your fucking eyes. It's a good meme.

>Girly Letters
>Gallifrey Base

le epin Sup Forums tier ruse?
this place has gone to shit, now tell me how "comfy" you were in /who/ during the leaks and how you miss it

You don't even know what you're talking about because you weren't there, newfag. If this place has gone to shit then leave, we won't miss you.

It was a really bad forced meme. Stop pretending it was good.

>uses memes such as "le", "ebin"
>says /who/ has gone to shit
>pretends he was there during leak /who/

obvious new fag is new

>1449168999633.jpg

>this thread
You guys are all such babies, god damn. Can't you just NOT post anonymous witch hunt shit for two seconds?

Anyway, who thinks we should finally start up the short story anthology idea that always gets tossed around?

Finally, someone with a brain!

What's that anthology idea about? How would it work?

No-one knows, but the basic premise is that /who/res all write short stories of varying quality, they are all hosted somewhere, and the result is a kind of affectionate parody of fan anthologies like Seasons of War.
It would be pretty open since anyone would be free to contribute anything.

Oh that's pretty neat. Might write something for 12, if I have some free time. Would there be rules or something? Or would we be free to go anywhere we want?

I've never written anything but smut.

That's perfect.

>tfw you're responsible for 4 of the memes in the OP image

Which of them are they?

Maybe you could write a story where Barbara molests Susan in a loving and motherly sort of fashion. Not that that is my fetish or anything. I'm just putting the idea out there.

>lying through your teeth

/Who/ Ranks New Who:

Best Series:
strawpoll.me/10961541

Best Doctor:
strawpoll.me/10961558

Best Companion:
strawpoll.me/10961787

Best Spin-Off:
strawpoll.me/10961852

Best Special:
strawpoll.me/10961997

user YOU FORGOT WILF
START OVER

Who the hell are Adam, Craig and Cass?

Mate, cats can't really admit to which 4 as that will identify him in future, right?

Adam from S1 got the brain door thing
Craig is fatman from S5-6
Cass is that deaf girl from S9 (no idea why she's counted as a companion)

>You got the one that talked about Clara's ass or something?
Not her ass, but this might be the one you were thinking of.

No, cass is the bitch that killed 8 in night of the doctor.

I think he means the Cass from Night of the Doctor. Although she wasn't a companion either, which was kind of the whole point of her.

But user...We already did one this year

You think you can stop me now, anons?!

Eight killed himself by being too much of a pussy to leave her to die.

No reason we can't do an updated one.

By that logic all the doctors died like bitches

Doctor Who: Shit Trips Vol. 1

Yep, bunch of faggots that they are.

>New Who only
>pretends Cass is a companion
>we already ranked both shows earlier this year

oh well, i'll vote. at least its not shitposting

You're the one behind all of it. How dare you say that?

a nice title with two meanings on this forum

Hi cats!

>14 posters
>8 voters

>eight
>new who
u wot

He thinks if he keeps saying it's not him people will believe that.

I have never understood why /who/ regards the 11th hour so highly. I considered it nothing more than okay. What is it that you guys like so much about it?

Why do you consider it nothing more than ok, friend?

>complains about memes
>Comes to the most meme General, just losing for Baneposting and Gordon Ramsay hating the 'za
>Not being proud of your General memes
>Being in Sup Forums
>Wanting to tell people what to do

Have a webm and phuck off

It's close to flawless. Every bit of it works exactly as intended, it has both a cute introduction of 11 and Amy and a propulsive plot that actually resolves in a satisfying way.

It's shit m8

>14 posters
>8 voters

I'm not sure of what you meme by this but 14 posters means there have been 14 different posters or at least IPs in the thread, not the amount that are currently online. Also some of us don't bother with polls.

Clara. The companion so qt, the shitposting about it killed off /who/.

Yep, I still think I have the bookmarks and saved docs to the first few stories way back when.

What?

There was nothing particularly outstanding about it for me. It was a watchable but ultimately forgettable episode.

No that was the Great Intelligence.

Did multiple people actually start writing them or was it just you?

Two other people, so far.

I will post the shit out of thisKill the Moon webm until you guys hate it.

See? That's how you meme it.

Also... pic related

Has the doctor ever had a good 'za like this?

I've read this vague response from you before mate when you have been challenged on other occasions.

It's possibly a bit overrated but it's a good episode. Plus coming off the backs of End Of Time it was nice to have some decent who again. Personally it's not in my top 10 but its a good episode.

Okay and your point is? You do realise that people are allowed to express an opinion more than once?

no you didn't buddy

That's a big pizza

Nice reply to yourself trying to justify the original bait. As usual.

>responding to b8

OK so you don't deny it but then ask a further question HAHA!
Your MO never changes mate.

So, should this be a Google Drive? How do we organize this?

You didn't express an opinion mate only a vague statement but you expect detailed responses.
Trolling.

I don't hate memes, I was pointing out how hypocritical OP was being.