Why is Liberal media so biased and hateful against Conservatives?

Why is Liberal media so biased and hateful against Conservatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0H27Ul9ZsHk
discord.gg/6VZ9hvb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because conservative media is biased and hateful toward them, and the olive branch approach failed to work.

Fight fire with fire. The Trump victory killed the idea of compromise in them. Now they want to bury the conservatives as badly as the conservatives want to bury them.

Because you said it already, they're liberal. Conservative media hates liberals too.

Liberals represent a dying breed and they are mad they lost.

/thread

Why are Liberals so ugly?

>doesn't like replies to his thread
>posts it again

you mean why are British men so ugly

First step is to realize that for the most part they're not actually liberals at all. They're usually more "progressive" than anything.

Why partisanship is in media is because it gets ridiculous ratings and they never actually get in trouble for even going as far as spreading outright fake news that could often be verified as such with just the slightest bit of waiting and/or work. They can run almost entirely political opinion 24 hours a day and make tons of money while forwarding the political goals of their chosen bias and cranking out retards by the millions.

Lmao don't act like conservatives aren't the exact same.

Both sides are just as bad as one another

Fuck religion and you so called conservatives. You pussies love to talk about freedom but you guys are the first ones to take freedoms away.

Not really hateful and biased towards them, just tends to point out that every liberal policy is not logical, tends to hurt American work ethic, and assumes that people can manage their own lives.

... can't manage

Yeah only liberals

CNN its over....

Liberals just have inferior genes.

Salon is the most disgusting biased libtard garbage,it makes my brain hurt just by looking at it.

Oh kek it actually has nigger on the screen.....my sides

I have never once seen or heard of conservatives rioting and burning and looting in the US. You can cherrypick all you want, but actions speak louder than words.

Liberals believe their own lies and their own Fake news

>CNN
>Fake news everytime

My sides!!!

>protests are riots
Please, show me pictures of all the businesses they looted and campuses they burned. I'll wait.

>This
As a central liberal, borderline libertarian, there's nothing left in the mainstream for me to get my news from. CNN is trash, msnbc has always been trash, even the most respectable political commentators have become downright shills, and I'm sure as shit not going to watch Fox News for anything.

>One example of a guy calling for it
>Millions of examples actively attacking people and suppressing free speech

The irony coming out of your stupid-ass comment is palpable

How about you provide examples of "liberals" rioting? Do you realize that politics isn't just two sides? Many people have varying beliefs along those two lines, and some others disagree with both "conservatives" and "liberals."

Just like how atheists have bias/prejudice against Christians

>Nonviolent protests are now violent
Nigger are you retarded?

You're talking about Black Lives Matter. And even some democrats, like me, can agree their movement is shit

youtube.com/watch?v=0H27Ul9ZsHk

DEPORT JOHN OLIVER

>You're talking about Black Lives Matter.
No, I'm not. I'm talking about Berkeley, among others. Blame niggers all you want, but the problem is based on political viewpoint, not skin color, you fucking racist.

To be fair, both the Berkeley situation and the black lives matter protests are equally as retarded.

Not all liberals are the same just like conservatives are not all the same. Antifa and black rioters don't represent most liberals.

I have been seeing a lot of Trump supporters begging for a civil war so they can try out their guns though. Both sides have shit heads.

damn, you conservatives are a bunch of pussies. The people on TV are saying stuff I don't like. WAHHHHHH WAHHHH! Suck it up you pathetic pieces of shit.

Black lives matter is a movement, he wasn't blaming black people. Plenty of retards of varying skin color are in that group

Ugliest Women are always Liberal

Why doesn't eveyone know this?

>As a central liberal, borderline libertarian

>As a republican shill acting like a liberal to further this shitty, baseless point.

fixed.

The difference is, you have no examples of a large portion of conservatives actively suppressing people or being violent. There is a LOT of examples of liberals doing just that. They'll stop being representative of all liberals, when the majority of liberals decry them. Which they haven't.

Go to an article about lefties rioting from a conservative news source on Facebook you'll see plenty of people wishing for a civil war. I've seen it a few times.

>You have to be far left to be liberal
Neck yourself faggot.

Christ

'e's a right cunt, that un.

But as of right now libs are doing the the actual damage.

Because conservatism must be destroyed. By any means necessary.

Liberal media = FAKE NEWS
Prove me wrong
You can't

/Thread

>alt right SJW snowflakes crying about everything
All day ever day, waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
Grow some fucking balls you pussies

>alt right SJW snowflakes

SJW snowflakes? Are Liberals now using own terms? Can you be more creative

Aw I'm sorry did I hurt your little delicate feelings? Poor thing!

*Are Liberals now using our terms

WE SUPPORT HILLARY

faggot

oh ho what a clever troll! No one will ever suspect you're just some 40 year old douche from r/the_donald!

I am Ted Nugent himself. You have problem with my guns? Come and take them, Libtard

Is there anything more cringe than this new alt right group
How old are you dude seriously, at least 40. Look at your life. What went wrong

>people turn out to be hateful savages
Oh gee what a horrible surprise who could ever have seen this coming this isn't how I remember humanity to behave at all.

watch out guys CNN has breaking news!

So let me get this straight OP. 26+ news outlets say one thing, 2 say another. And you think that the 2 are right?

>Look at your life. What went wrong

Ask yourself same thing, Libtard.When are you going to change your gender?

Can you get any more fake news then CNN? I mean even President of America called them fake news

They use it because it applies.

You guys do the exact thing you complain about, then cry "shill" when someone calls out the bullshit.

God I hope when I'm 40 I at least have better comebacks. But fuck knows I won't be on Sup Forums whining about the TV like some pussy bitch

>How about you provide examples of "liberals" rioting

rofl

When republicans fuck up, like they always do, it's time to blame the press.

You're not the nuge

I follow that motherfucker. He may be conservative, but he calls out bullshit regardless of what side it comes from.

FUG libcucks
discord.gg/6VZ9hvb

This. Ted Nugent is his own political party.

Talking about yourself?

>discord
Why?

So you can jerk off to each other breathing into your microphones?

GTFO with that shit nigger. Posting it everywhere.

REPORTED

Damn another blistering comeback
You're a genius dude I just cannot compete with your brilliant wit

Liberals is becoming stupid and boring.
Right-Populism is the new counter-culture

*Liberalism is becoming stupid and boring

A party funded by custom ammo and face melting guitar licks.

>face melting guitar licks
Literally one good song in like 1975

Thanks,but it does not take a genius to outsmart a Libtard

>still doesn't realize that Hillary and progressivism is more popular, and won the popular vote.

BillNyeCognitiveDissonance.jpg

Generation Z is going to be more red pilled then Millennials Cucks

Well the truth of the matter is, most left leaning individuals and most right leaning individuals don't actually hate each other. But according to mainstream media, the left and the right hate each other and could never reconcile. So then you have Joe Schmo who, according to what he sees on the news, is being hated and attacked by his political opposites. So now Joe hates the other side, as per the media, they hate him. The partisan divide has been artificially inflated to almost cartoonish levels.

After all, how to you unite against a corrupt government in the pocket of lobbyists when you are divided?

I will accept your expertise in not being a genius

Stop being stupid Liberal and join our side

Both sides are equally retarded. You just have to choose which retards to stand with.

>implying that there are only 2 choices

>not realizing what the term "counter-culture" implies

This is what I mean when I say this

Well on one side you have the enlightened, the educated, and the professionals, whilst on the other you have unemployed racist trailer trash.

because you are racist fucktards who smell like cat piss and nigger cum?

I'm not meaning to imply anything. I was just saying things in the context of OP's post.

Yeah but, no one cares what you think libturd.

>implying the 2 choices accept the existence of other choices
With a "you're with us or you're with the enemy" crowd you're not given the luxury of a middle ground.

>on the other you have unemployed racist trailer trash

pretty much describes the typical trump supporter.

Nice Libtard prejudice and arrogance.How many people does actually live in trailer?
Libtard

Conservatives are upper-middle class white people. It's impossible to insult white people, let alone rich white people.

Trump support works,he does not get checks from government like your ghetto friends