ANIME IS FOR CHILDREN

ANIME IS FOR CHILDREN

>prove me wrong

watch gantz and black lagoon

Wrong

Anime is for babies

i woudnt prove you wrong,because in most cases its true

Correct.

Berserk. watch the whole anime and see if you still believe that.

or something newer like Re:Zero

anime... is a medium just like TV
there are shows intended for children
shows intended for teens
and shows intended for adults... both with and without nudity

Is for children

Is also fucking gay

If that excludes hentai, and lemon, and ecci anime, well....maybe.

>anime
>not the manga that shows way more
Fuck off with that re:ddit moe shit with & the deep wannabe story
Believe what you want.

ergo proxy- a bunch of fucking words

black bullet- 60% crying, 40% awkward sexual tension

haganai- faggot afraid to have gf

rozen maiden- fucking talking dolls

yea ive seen enough now

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

>ANIME IS FOR CHILDREN
And tv shows are for dipstick wankers...
Go back to watching the Big Bang Theory!

stop listening to shit-tier reccomendations then

/thread

Close OP.

Anime is actually for pedophiles. Japan is the biggest pedo country on the planet and the anime filth is turning western kids into pedos.

Literally anyone who likes anime is a pedo and will never be allowed near my kids.

Your kids are probably ugly anyways.

>i'm pedo for watching pic related

do you have a daughter?

post pic of kids

certainly hope you are joking... otherwise you are part of the problem in todays society

I know this is bait, but here's your reply;
You're correct in the fact that Anime usually has a target audience of kids, it's a marketing strategy.
But there's nothing saying an adult can't watch and enjoy it either, just because it's targeted to kids doesn't mean it's specifically for kids.

Also, there's lots of anime with a more mature theme, I'd suggest looking into those if you don't like the typical style used for most animes that are targeted for kids.

Agreed