jebać.

fuck

ficken

fuck

naida

also nussia

Siktir

literally
where you use fuck, we use "Scheiße" (literally: shit)

cazzo / minchia
for each use of fuck, Italian has a different word for it

Vok or fok

Nachui

>fuck

Any way you want because I live in America

baiser

Goddamn OP, where did you find that pic and do you have moar sauce plz

knep

Larrua jo
Best that fuckers

mrdat, prcat, šukat, píchat, jebat, ...

Nebanuki

I live near West Virginia no clue how to speak their language but normally just fuck

Vok is ouer correct spelling but its become acceptable to spell it fok also

''nigga''

How you say......edgy fucker?

Blyad/ebat'/cyka

fan/jävlar

Depending on the context, in sweden we use the word "Jävlar" or "Fan".

In this context for an example, telling someone "fuck you!" would become in swedish "Fan ta dig!"

When telling someone "You fuck!" in sweden that would be "Din Jävel".

If shit happends and you say "Fuck!" You'd say "Jävlar" in sweden.

We got plenty of swears in sweden which means "Fuck" but it shifts depending on the intensity and context.

or even "helvete"

pierdolić kurwa Odpieprz się

małe dzieci

For the sexual act we say scopare, trombare, chiavare, sbattersi (which is more like bang in English) and fottere (it isn't common but it is literally "to fuck")

How do you say "Fuck me!"?

You fucking supid hick cousin fucker

literally - knulla
otherwise, fan

Follar/Joder

garchar

fitta, kuk, horbög, snopp, satan, järnspikars.

We say "shit" too. It's not as versatile as "fuck" though. Try using "shit" for this: Fuck, the fucking fucker fucked. You can use it for nearly any part of a sentence you want, you crazy foreign motherfucker you.

Esernyő.

depends
If you mean to fuck someone is Follar
If you mean just what you say when something goes wrong is Joder
Spanish btw

chingar / coger / tirarsela(o)

Porra

If you want to say just fuck then kurwa
and if in ''i want to fuck you'' context the jebać/wyruchać

Que pasa tio!
Es difícil ver a españoles por aquí
De donde eres? Yo vasco

white trash boer scum ;)

Fook

Jebać
Ruchać
Pierdolić
Bzykać
Srać

Randi

Merda!/ Caralho!="Oh shit!/ Oh fuck!"
Vai se foder. = Fuck you.

To fuck: Neuk(en)
Swearing: We usually use English words like fuck and shit, sometimes you'll hear "godverdomme", but that's goddamnit
(Shit = schijt)

It's Dutch

Chingada/cojer

Du måste ha autism. Kolla på OPs bild. Han vill ju höra ordet "knulla" fattar du väl

eik tu naxui seni

Eh "foder" memo, jovem.

FODE ESSA BUCETA = I love you

vittu

I am jealous of you fuckers. You get like cool little dots and squiggles over your letters. We just get the plain old boring letters.

Also, usually English reform is the pursuit of retarded dipshits who've never had to work an honest day in their lives, but I could really get behind bringing back some of the runic letters. Like thorn. The 'th" sound is common enough in English that we should have kept it. It's Germany's fucking fault that we lost it. Because their stupid ass printing presses didn't come with it, and 'Y' looked similar, but wasn't yet part of the English alphabet anyway. Goddamned German faggots.

arg pojke

Vok jou fokken poes gevreet

it depends on the sentance and the situation
1. jebote / jebeno

Kanker

Chingar/Fuck

Pierdolić/pieprzyć/jebać/ruchać/kurwa depending on the context

Don't forget "follar", "joder"

Except in some language you use a different word entirely, e.g. polish "whore" ("kurwa").
In your example, it'd something like "Kurwa, ten pokurwiony kurwieniec..." yadda yadda.
So yeah. Many languages, many multitool "fucks".

Γαμώτο

it depends on the context:

"putain" like "oh putain!" ("oh fuck") or "c'est putain de génial!" ("this is fucking awesome!")

"baiser" like "baise-moi!" ("fuck me!") or "je veux baiser ma soeur" ("I wanna fuck my sister")

"enculer" like "je veux enculer ta soeur" ("I wanna fuck your sister in the ass") or the very important: "vas te faire enculer" ("fuck you")

Vok. vokof. vok jou. Vokken. Vokker. Vokweet.vok my. Vokkers. Vokkerkie. Vok ja. Vok nee. Vokit. Kom vok. Just a few more ways depending on how you use it we boers like ouer swearing

Yea, but I meant in English. From what I understand the Romance languages make an art out of swearing, and the Scandinavian languages sound like they do as well. In English we don't get that. We get a handful of really crude words to work with, but we make do with what we got, and are thankful to the good Lord that we got that much.

On the other hand, my dad was a sailor. He's got an awesome way with cussing. It is almost artistic.

You better take care of your domestic terrorists you frenchfuck

Who? You mean like Varg and that French floozie he's shacked-up with?

Idc, for me france can disappear as well

I'd kind of miss them. Who else are we going to make fun of for being such surrender-happy faggots?