Brown to dark brown.

brown and dirty

The jews did this

>png
>black

>aus
>lebo

those guys look like homosexuals

It's weird how you publish photos and names of petty criminals. Makes it much harder for them to rehabilitate

The darker the skin the more likely someone is to be a criminal

Fuck off Sweden

those are some mean looking asians

memes aside, the criminals here are either afghans or bydlo white trash swedes. General brown people are usually loud and cocky but don't do shit to you, the Afghani immigrants are on heroin so they'll rob you for some drug money if they have the chance.

To be honest almost every argument or fight I've been in has been with low-educated drunk Swedish rednecks outside of a bar.
I think most of the immigrant violence is kept to itself.

I don't understand, are asians that low test so they can't get even a neckbeard?

>or bydlo white trash swedes. General brown people are usually loud and cocky but don't do shit to you
you need to go back

I'm as swedish as it gets Bogdan. Immigrants act tough, talk loudly on the bus/metro, have pitbulls and shit, but they stay out of your way if you stay out of theirs

You're talking to pro SJW cucksvensson.

this.

if immigrants don't chimp out on you constantly, then you're obviously a cuck and working too hard on being PC.

I bet that fag didn't even show the immigrants his swastika collection.

>t. 60 kg NEET loser in bumfuck nowhere who gets his worldview from stormfront.se

Jag bor ute i rinkeby din jävla pisshora. Knulla dig själv du vet inget mann1.

>Jag bor ute i rinkeby

Brown or a politician

This

facebook CarterCountyInmates

shitskined

Can't tell if Romanians or Sicilians

heh
youtube.com/watch?v=RHvSCTKyfZI