Be honest: What is the worst thing you've seen online?

Be honest: What is the worst thing you've seen online?

Nothing, yet.

I can't stand mexican cartel execution videos and pictures. As soon as families and children are involved, I quit the internet

some of the ISIS shit

woman killed in front of her children her children crying is very haunting

This thread over and over again.

Your thread, you fucking ocd autist faggot wank stain.

I'm writing a screenplay that is going to change the game when it comes to
Horror flicks.......

Im fine with gore, but for some reason, when animals are involved I cant stand it. I saw some video about how chinks skin foxes and other vermins, and the poor bastards still alive after that, ive seen some shit and that one thing still haunts me.

there was that video of the baby being shit on that was floating around Sup Forums a while back.

One vid posted a while back, was removed quickly
>girl in a room on a bed, naked
>guy comes in, takes off his clothes
>they start having sex in the missionary position
>fades to black
>text appears
>"they had a baby 9 months later"
I had to quit the chan for a few months and get counselling. Fucking dark.

The image pops back into my head sometimes. Want to an hero

i saw video of my mom having sex with my son. i had to high five him after that cuz he beat me to losing my virginity

A friend of mine told me to visit a site called "10chan." I thought it was another Sup Forums-style site. It turned out to be CP.

Too far man

A little girl probably 7-8 getting fucked by an older man from behind. The girl is in obvious pain and the guy has a knife to her throat

A gut getting his face pulled off by a cartel while hanging upside down. It took five minutes and two guys pulling to get it off, and he struggled the entire time.

The aftermath of pirahnas eating a 10 year old

My head is like OPs pic

hell, that was here this weekend. Along with some irl /ss/

Pretty much 90 percent of the stuff that actually made me cringe has been niggers doing something incredibly stupid and violent, generally without realizing what they're even doing. That is, niggers attacking humans, niggers attacking and killing other niggers, niggers nigging it up and accidentally killing themselves via their own stupidity, niggers killing other people by accident because they're literally retarded, et cetera.

Niggers seem to exist in a constant fugue state where they're only dimly aware of people who aren't themselves actually existing or having feelings. I think their lack of empathy for others, coupled with their incredibly volatile tempers, is what is so horrifying.

link it

post webm

Nothing I haven't fapped to.

where can i watch that one?

I saw it on The YNC
note: they cut at his genitals for about 5 minutes before going after his face, and the video ends with a guy walking to the right to grab a chainsaw

Trump sucking Putins dick

all harmeless you faggot.

Daisy's Destruction was the only one that really stands out. And it wasn't even that bad, As far as videos go. But I'm dead inside so maybe it should have bothered me more.

Who else loves being a human shell incapable of pity, remorse and feeling?

A nigger

>Daisy's Destruction
Had to Google this. I'm getting old.

Did you fap to it or just watch it for shock value?

Fake and gay fgt.