How do I get the DXM out of these so I don't have to swallow 25 pills?

How do I get the DXM out of these so I don't have to swallow 25 pills?

>in 4 something toxic

just eat it, idiot. the outside is just thick gelatin. it passes through you with no nutritional value.

look up agent lemon extraction. get delsym to make it easier, or a less garbage drug

One time this shit made me puke so I'd rather not. Still got high though.

I havent robo tripped since high school, that shit makes lsd look like a walk in the park. When i used to do it my preference was drinking a bottle of zicam max strength spray, it would be the only one out sometines, i even think they stopped selling it in some states Its like drinking a shot worth of liquid and you feel great the next day. Pills last way too long for ne

dxm can't even hold a candle to LSD

youre weak and puked at the placebo of swallowing pills whole

get yourself to the first plateau so your gag reflex (bitch muscles) go away with like half the pills, or some delsym, then the rest should be easy to eat.

Maybe but I did drink like a liter of water to wash it down. That might have had something to do with it.

Ill try your method.

Shit I just realized these expired August 2016. Still safe?

water is alright but its for pros because it doesnt clear your pallete well and it takes a lot to drink to make you feel refreshed.

Try a cold cola of your choice, i like pepsi...(usually i fucking hate soda, wouldnt touch the stuff but it works great as a chaser) you shouldnt have to drink more than 1 cup total to clear your palette, plus the soda will help digest the pill casing faster = get you high faster

tldr soda is good chaser instead of water

DXM turns toxic past the best buy date puke them up

yes it doesnt spoil just loses potency VERY slowly over course of years gradually, it will never go stale completely just get dry

Dear OP, the liquid inside the gelcaps smells horrible and probably taste horrible.

You don't. You go buy robitussin long lasting formula. It has only dex suspended in syrup and none of the Nast additives they put into make you sick.

If you take those geltabs you won't get a good high because they will clump together in your stomach and they won't dissolve evenly. Instead of one big dose you will get a time release basically

Former dex head.

this too, it does taste horrible. horribly bitter. Id rather swallow 20 tasteles gelcaps anyday over a bunch of bitter messy goop

i can down like 2-4 at a time, only takes like 5 swallows, less than 5 minutes when i take my time dosing

Kratom extract

Bump

suppository

I did this successfully once by poking them with needles, squeezing them into a shot glass and shooting it. It tastes REALLY bad and you will almost certainly puke. Just take the pills. I managed not to puke by miking my shot w orange juice but I still almost did.

Also when I did it I took 45 pills not 25 so maybe it's more reasonable to do it like this for you.

I use to sip cups of sprite and NyQuil about 6 cups a day for 2 months straight before that I use to pop about 40-100 pills every other day in high school shit made reality like a hellish paradise where you don't know what is reality and what's your mind fucking with you.