Avoid touching face

>Avoid touching face
>Avoid chocolate, chips, bread, and rice
>Wash face daily, once at morning, once at night.
>Apply acne cream once daily
Yet, acne still here. What am I missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

lolicob.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dawg use an active charcoal bar of soap, works wonders.

Also once redness goes away, use Retinol or vitamin a derivatives in topical form, if all else fails ask your doctor about tretenoin.

Change your pillow case every single day.
Trust me.

Dude its dairy I promise you, stop consuming dairy and it will clear up. Youll be amazed how much of a difference it makes

>staying hydrated
are you doing that?

Yes.

change your pillow case frequently

are you drinking close to a gallon a day?
if not than get to it

Might sound like troll but am not. Go vegan. I was in your situation and it went away after 3ish months of no meat, dairy or eggs. As soon as i eat any of it i start breaking out again. Try it.

>What am I missing?
Years of life, underageb&.

Charcoal, huh...

I'm 18 ffs.

You're an idiot if you think just buying face products will help.
Do some research, Faggot.

quit being a faggot OP and that skin will clear right up

You're still young, so it may stick for about a year or 2 longer.

Go vegan an will clear drink a liter water day clean water

Then what's the point? Also Clearasil?

good genes

just cough up 60 bucks a months and get proactive. shit works.

Your pillow is a gigantic fucking sponge.

Change your pillow case on sweaty nights

Have a second or third pillow and cycle them out.

Im going to say this shit again, your pillow is a gigantic fucking sponge.

wrap your pillow in a fresh towel every night, or roll up a towel and ise that as your pillow for the night, the fresh towel keeps your face very clean

acutane did some crazy shit to my skin, I used to have terrible acne now I'm smooth faced and beautiful
it'll make you want to an hero though, does gnarly work on your emotional well being

i used to have acne but then I got prescribed Clindabenz Gel an its gone after like a month an a half

What if get rid of the pillow entirely?

Fresh pillow case, eight glasses of water a day, plenty of sunshine and aloe vera gel applied to face before bed each night. In one week pizza face free

Answer remains the same. Your shit will clear up as you get older and all those radical hormones settle down.

You're worrying about nothing, you fucking idiot.

Cut fast food completly

We used to play a game at parties back in the day. We'd hit on girls with really smooth, spotless skin cuz we knew they were on the pill.

That's the secret of the spots, dear boy. You have too much testosterone. If you had more progesterone swimming around your body, your skin would be flawless. Trouble is, your tits would be swollen, round and with lovely perky nipples as well.

It will get better with time, without progesterone.

>Not being a huge faggot.

Have you tried that?

Just do the opposite of all those things. That's what I do. Stop having bad skin faggot.

The only way is suicide, trust me.

Putting my own word in here, OP. Accutane cleared the severe acne on my back / moderate on face. Good shit.
Emotionally I had a small bad turn in the first few weeks, but I was not emotionally sound around that time anyway.
After that first month I was fine and dandy. Probably a little happier than usual because I started losing some of my self consciousness.
Lots of drugs can cause depression. The chances if it happening to you are relatively low

I've had acne that's stuck around for quite a while and I shit you not I used LAVA soap and it mostly cleared up in a few days.

It's because dead skin cells clog your shit up and lava soap uses pumice as an abrasive. Essentially it's exfoliating your skin the manly way without needing to buy beauty products.

Your face would still touch the sheets, and you'd have to change that every night.

Source?

i feel you man this shit has been following me around since like 14

the point is having your face on fresh clean linen or cotton every night when u sleep

chocolate / rice / bread causing acne is a myth its been proven wrong, you would have to eat close to 1kg of rice a day for it to start shit on your skin
also, can you afford spending about $100 every 2 months?
if you can then try some korean products i was using (i have no acne problems anymore)
1. cleansing water from BLITHE $45
2. clay mask/peeling from Dr.Jart+ $20
3. essence oil spray from BENTON $15
4. moisturiser from CAOLION $15
adn thats pretty much it...
i used it for about 6 months and im good now

>stay hydrated, drink a lot of water.
>After using cream don't forget to rehydrate your face with another cream
>Sweat (Work out/Sauna)

WASH. YOUR. BEDDING.

Put a clean towl over your pillow each night, a different clean towl every night, you'll see results in a week.

shit in a jar and leave it for a week in it. after that microwave it for exactly 2 min (no second more or less) and let it cool down. repeat this process for another 2 weeks. meanwhile piss in a container and mix it with coca cola. After the shit in the jar is ready, open the jar full of shit, add the piss/cola mix and shake it for 3 minutes as best as you can. put your head in it (it has to be your entire head, not only your face). the next day you should have no acne anymore. thank me later.

switching your pillowcase is a good idea, but its better to sleep on a clean towel. fold to a new clean side every night and your acne will be mitigated, worked for me

this

I had a huge acne problem from age 21 to 23 and used to everything you do + stellar diet and constant pillow switching. I'm not 100% acne free but I'm not 100% sure why, its either one of these 4 things
-BP on face everyday in the shower
-Drink shit load of water
-Exercise almost daily (30min walk atleast)
-Eat one portion of vegetables a day

I still eat pizza, cookies, chips and binge on them when I'm high. All you gotta do is drink more water if you plan on eating shitty sutff, helps digestion.

Here on Sup Forums, /aco board
Thread:

>Switch thread

Go vegan

Sleep with old washed shirts over your pillow and swap them every night, so you don't acumulate the grease
Can also be genetic or emotional so don't give so much of a fuck about it

OH SHIT I MEANT I'M 100% ACNE FREE NOW, one these 4 things changed my life, i was so close to kiling myself

Sometimes eat really trashy food lots of sweets all the time zero acne good genes feels good man

this is so wrong... please don't put all that shit on your face..... One of these things worked for that person, he just doesnt know which one yet

Go thru puberty and it will clear up. You're welcome

Acne is partly also caused by a bacteria,
there is no natural way to get rid of that bacteria other than anti biotics

source: my doctor

had acne or 5 year, anti biotics cured it within 5 months. I still do have the occasional zit tho but nothing too severe.

eat cum OP, trust me it works for women it can work for you.

Quit milk and derivates bro

I had way worse acne and I'm clear for most part. Got prescribed medicine to help, it helps bro that was years ago though, just a lil tip when you shave go with the grain not against it.

I am 34 and still get mild acne, only thing that keeps it under control is that proactiv shit, works great for me. Some people never fully grow out of it, shit sucks.

Clearly not masturbating enough. 3 times per day minimum should do the trick.

blame your parents for giving you bad genes,also stress can cause it so GL with managing that!

>What am I missing?

avoid fapping

dont know about charcoal but the bar definitely helps

Quit masturbation and shave more frequently

a clear face apparently.

drink enough water and try to eat healthy food, probiotics to change the bacteria in your stomach. also get fit if you're not.

Good genes

Exercise, stop jerking off

i got bit when i was yunger and the antibiotics and anto virals they gave me cleared up my face forever. go start a fight with a hungry smackhead. kek. eat healthy and drink lots of water

cum in your face and rub with cat piss

Try something like this. It's great.

But unfortunately, your acne might just be decided by hormones. I had degrees of acne all the way up until I was 23 or so. Now I'm 31, and I never get zits unless I'm extremely unhygienic.

sunlight

moonlight

more practical thing to do would be put a clean towel over your pillow at night before going to bed. it helped me get rid of a few spots but i was fortunate enough not to get it too bad anyways.

aging

you forgot the cum on your face

Eat spicy food during a hot shower.

are you avoiding all grains, not just bread and wheat?
are you avoiding high sugar fruits and fruit juice and soda?

consider limiting your sugar and see what happens. it worked for me, along with differin. but even without the differin I'm 90% clear

Change your environment and move away from home. That's what did it for me

benzoyl peroxide does wonders for me

Stop washing your fave so much. Wash every other day. You need the protective oil to repair your skin. Everytime you wash off the oil your body pumps more sebum out quickly causing clogs (acne). Washing it too much is the culprit. I promise this will work. Try for a few weeks.

Is this a real girl or loli? lolicob.com

Stop jacking off

This /thread

maybe a little movement once in a while to get the testosteron going and your gud

Drink lots of water
Don't wash your face with products

Drink lots of water
Put a towel on your pillowcaee and change everyday
OR
Wash pillow case every 2-3 nights
Switch to cold showers
Shave face

Drink copious amounts of water, worked wonders for me, always have a water bottle near you, luckily for me UK tap water is actually pretty decent but ye, drink loads water.

not OP but need help.

Acne on my face is reduced to a spot every couple of weeks which isn't bad compared to what I used to get.
I took accutane but my acne came back in certain places. My face is fine, just scarred but I got a shit ton of scars AND acne on my back and ass...what do I need to do? I don't get what causes it?
my face used to be the worst but not its not a problem, my back is mostly. My whole family had severe acne and my brother still has it just on his back, like me. What causes that? any treatment?
>inb4 go back on accutane
no way man, a year and a half later and I still feel some of the side effects

Me personally, I had to stop taking accutane after 4 months. It helped with the acne but it made me depressed and I just felt disconnected in general. Guess it depends on the person too

hormones and genetics.

dont listen to anyone who says dirt, diet, exercise, or sun are the reason you get acne. in a regular person those 4 things might cause a couple of pimples every month...but if your acne is as bad as OP or worse (cystic acne, nodules etc) it's 99.999 caused by hormones that are out of whack. Go to a dermatologist asap and get the strongest skin-drying, liver-busting medication you can. YOu will be thankful later on when your acne has cleared up and you dont have uneven pockmarked skin.

I'm 35 and I have worse acne than most teenagers.

I was my face with medicated face wash and use medicated cream every day, yet I still get tons of zits. If I don't wash my face, it's even worse.

find someone like me who thinks it's cute and stop worrying

everyone is hot to somebody, just be comfortable with who you are

THIS

>everyone is hot to somebody
how do I fix my autism so I can be hot to someone?

Lactose fuckin ya

>Hormones

I used Dial soap and no wash cloth for my problems. Change pillow case daily. Try some of those cleansing sheets they work wonders, everyone always kaboshes them, but go for no name brand, you arent gaining anything.

It goes away with age, but yeah the ONLY time I get acne now is after eating a lot of dairy.

Also this.

I use x-out whenever i have a breakout, and it works wonders. Try it out.

You think zits are cute? You must be one of those freaks who likes to eat the white head pus.

>Touch my face compulsively and wipe sweat off my face with my hand almost everyday biking
>eat junk food but I have a mostly healthy diet(lots of white meats, vegetables, fruits, and fuck tons of oatmeal)
>shower once or twice every other day depending on how active I am
>salicylic acid gel scrub rarely when I remember and occasional splash of water to the face

Little to no acne all my life. What am I missing?

only pills will help you