Why aren't you Sup Forumstards vaping your bud already?

Why aren't you Sup Forumstards vaping your bud already?

> Healither
> Tastes better
> Way more efficient

Other urls found in this thread:

gpen.com/products/snoopdogg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally none of those things are true

I never coughed up anything from smoking unless I was sick, vaping a MLFB caused me to cough up black shit

Taste is no where near as good as regular smoking

There are still active compounds left over in vaped buds, thus this method is less efficient then smoking

faggottry run rampant.

Just use a bong, man.

i vape my bud untill its brown af. Collect a bunch over a few chongs and then smoke it like a ciggy.

I do, it's way better

im gay

cheers.

You get as high as you do from smoking with less weed, and you can save your left over bud and use it to make edibles.

Get higher off the same amount of weed, and get high off it twice.

Vaping wins every time.

> >Healither
Zigarettes were also advertised healthy and good for you back in the day ...

>gay

>healthier
if you are this dumb there is no conversation worth having

Ah yeah did reddit feed you the bs lie that smoking weed has literally 0 negative health effects?

TRY AGAIN FAGGOT

ive never been on reddit
im not a faggot like you

Would reccomend
gpen.com/products/snoopdogg

noob spotted

Do do not get more high. When you are vaping some active compounds are left behind. When you are smoking it's all used. How could you get more high when less active compounds are being consumed?

Because I'm not a pretentious, atheistic, fedora wearing neckbeard douche like (you)

I wouldn't say that smokong weed has 0 negative health effects but it's definitely not as bad as drinking alcohal or smoking cigarettes.

or smoking e cigs

Because you're not burning a good fraction of those active chemicals by overheating them.

I just like it because I don't have to roll blunts anymore

and waste an entire nug for the same high as two hits off a vape? no thanks

Take dabs like a real man you vegan pussy

Because I'm an adult with a job who grew out of smoking weed my sophomore year of college.

Have fun throwing your body into the abyss because you have nothing interesting to say or do.

Any sauce on this because it sounds like a load of crap

I turn my bud into edible oil and it gets me higher than you have ever been. Just sayin.

I like my brain undamaged

I don't do any pot but I do vape. Can anyone recommend a good vape website to order juice from?

Thinks two hits of vape is stronger than a bong load, Kek

Have you ever smoke wheat?

if you cant tell how bad that is for you
then again
there is no conversation to be had
i smoke weed
but i know GPENS are absolute shit for you

You combusted with the MLFB
Vaping is way better than smoking

was actually looking into this...

what vape is reasonably priced and works on weed,

UK here.

Smoke clean meds and you won't get brain damage you custy loser

Lol what do you think happens when you heat something up with a lighter?

Use your fucking head man

>works on weed
if you want to vape weed
get a volcano vape
thats the ONLY " healthy" way to smoke
period

Flowermate pro. Check amazon.

No it doesnt

>Using actual herb
everyone uses extracts now guys come on

>clean, zero scent
>easy af, grab and smoke
>super concentrated, 2-4 hits and you're good

There is a difference between heating enough to burn thc and burning the actual plant matter. Though close, but lowering temperature from that of an open flame to that of vaporizers, you end up nlburning the THC far more efficiently and intake far more weeds

nah I just don't trust your stoner logic

Vaping got me high but it was never as good of a high as smoking

smoking extracts out of a pen is fucking retarded
if you actually knew anything about extracts
you would know that
fucking noob

reddit r/vaporents

You coughed up the ashes you ALREADY had in your lungs from regular smoking stupid.

The vape moistens your airways. Smoking doesn't

Or you could just not smoke or vape because both is for faggots who like sucking on vaguely phallic objects.

.... becaaaause? I could be wrong, I'm all ears if you're gonna actually back that up

www.vaporinabottle.com

I usually do their Flavor of the Week deal which is $5 for a 30ml bottle, shipped. Haven't been disappointed yet.

>Stoner logic

Lol ok keep fucking up your lungs

I'll just save more weed/money and have tastier vapor.

You're reatarded. You can put a pinch in a bong and get a better hit from it

Because im not some edgy faggot
>inb4 posting on Sup Forums

>vaugely phalluc objects
So much for hotdogs and popsicles

Vaping literally never wins because your a massive faggot

I'm guessing you started smoking at 14. Your brain is definitely already damaged

then why I'd I stop coughing shit up when I stopped vaping?
Vaping doesn't moisten your lungs either

Got a source?

Robot cock $300.00
Rolling Papers and a lighter $3.00

Why does no one on this thread understand that everyone has a different opinion and a different preference? Goddamn you are all fucking retarded at times.

In other words you can't provide him with a source.

I have a full time job, money isn't an issue little boy. The vape doesn't taste better and smoking doesn't fuck up your lungs. So yea keep thinking your elite, eventually you'll realize how dumb/a fad vaping is

Robot cock $80
3 months worth of weed $100

I will literally die before I use a fucking mouth fedora to vape anything.

I am tho

>See this thread
>Person A makes a claim
>Person B asks for something to back it up
>Person A either tries to divert attention from not having a source or flat our refuses to provide one
Yep... Definitely on Sup Forums right now.

Keep telling your self that

he should keep telling himself facts? that seems like a good plan

the problem exists when person B wants a source for common knowledge and refuses to believe they didn't know something, and also refuses to look it up because they don't want to be wrong.

Cause no stinging roger.
Cunts

what?
are you really asking me why?
its not healthy to smoke wax off of a shitty chinese coil
its not healthy to have hot smoke inside of a shitty chinese plastic toy
it is also a waste of the wax to put it on a hot ass coil like that
if you knew anything about wax
you would know that you can over burn it
i can confirm that a hot ass coil inside a pen is definitely past that point

Bought a DaVinci Ascent and have only smoked with a lighter probably twice in three months now.
It's way more convenient just having a small object that I can take wherever in my coat and get a solid 45 min worth of smoking anytime I want with no downtime.
I love not needing a lighter or worrying about breaking a nice piece when traveling.

It's a different type of high. I do both, and dabbing.

Smoking hits me fastest and the high feels rougher, not as consistent, and I love riding that build-up. But it's not healthy, getting that burnt up shit in your lungs. And it blows through fresh bud. Best bet for any reclamation is some ISO wash.

Vaping is a smart and economical choice. The high is good and consistent, no burnt crap going into your lungs, and you can better control the temperature of your hits. You can easily re-use vaped remains for edibles to squeeze the last of the THC out of there.

As daily user, vaping doesn't seem to get me high enough any more for me to really feel it much; makes everything feel like background noise. But using a bong or pipe gets me that and a little of the fun zoned-outness you get easily on in using.

If I really want to relax and feel like I'm a fresh stoner, I'll do a couple dabs.

if you smoke "vape" out of a pen its not even vaping
if you smoke "vape" out of a shitty vapor with any kind of tube attached to it
you are a faggot

Hmm so you can over burn wax but not herb?

You are an idiot.

>screw co2 cartridge onto battery
>push button and inhale

wow that sure was hard

when the fuck did i say you cant burn herb?
if you arent a poor fag
your actual legit vaporizer like a volcano has a SET temperature to never over cook the weed
if you have a legit vaporizer you take huge rips of straight vape

I keep seeing shit terms like "healthy".
Then fucking eat it and move on, vaping is for fags.

wtf was this post supposed to even mean?

Vaping rules

lol k
ive worked for a dispensary for over 8 years
i think i know more about it than you
but you can think that all you want

what happens is that the cannabanoids that are in you bud are all oils. those oils have a significantly lower boiling point than the temperature that the bud will burn at. due to this when using a bic lighter, the flame can burn at around 3000 degress farienhight. due to that vaping will let out more cannabanoids due to the fact that they are not burning. it does leave some behind, but you can get more out of it overall because you can get the rest more effectively.

always avoided vapes because of this. The benefits of burning THC then using bud to make space cakes seems more cost effective then buy backy and rolling spliffs.

In the long run it seems like a smarter move....I won't be seen in public using though.

i can confirm this guys full of shit

>implying that while heating something beyond its boiling point it won't boil off once it hits its boiling point

Do you even chemistry, have you ever ran a fractional distillation?

Yeah, you coughed up the shit you already had in your lungs from smoking cigarettes. Fucking put two and two together already. Typical smoker right here.

I don't smoke any form tobacco, nice try tho

>I never coughed up anything from smoking unless I was sick
>Taste is no where near as good as regular smoking

Can't explain that, then.

Anywhere to get THC oil?

at the weed store, obviously

>implying

I would tell you which one but im not an actual idiot
its in Laguna Beach
we only sell to rich people so you wouldnt be able to afford us

Vape is good for travel, bong is good for home.

~Cannafusious

>the problem exists when person B wants a source for common knowledge and refuses to believe they didn't know something
No, it exists when someone makes an unfounded claim and then fails to back it up in any way other than some empty shit like, "Think about it, man."

Never really got into them and my only friend who has one is literally a Reddit nerd who ticks all the boxes on the stereotype list.
Other than that I do like the idea of being able to get high without making a lot of conspicious smoke and smells.

Ive been vaping daily for about a year and never coughed up black shit, blame your already fucked lungs

The vape is dry but that's all. There are some active compounds if you are a bitch and dont vape properly, I vape until dark brown so even if I eat 10g of the left over AVB (and I have done so) I barely feel shit

Taste is better than smoking for sure. Still kinda nasty but smoke tastes like shit and spliffs are even worse

It's more efficient you plebian there's studies done on this which i cba linking but google it

Lol dude I vape a lot for stealth reasons but I'd take a bong any day of the year

Bongs are by far the best toking tool if you want to get blasted

obviously smoking weed through a vaporizer is allot more efficient, but bowls and bongs are more efficient than js, and is still prefer a nice rolled j to a vape or bong.

> with any kind of tube attached to it
you are a faggot

So how do you inhale the fuckin vapor genius?

My vape gets me 10x more stoned than any joint ever can, only thing that beats it is a bong. Surprise, both bongs and vapes have a 'tube attached'