What are your thoughts on Latina women?

What are your thoughts on Latina women?

Most beautiful ladies at the moment. Great faces, bodies, passionate personalities and loyal if you are loyal to them.

Most attractive there is. Haven't known enough to get a good feel about personality though

Good maids

Fuck beaners.

usually very curvy
their culture is sexist, and they accept that
tons of daddy issues
what's not to like ?

>What are your thoughts on Latina women?

If you want to get married, Latinas are the only women you ought to consider.

Best in the world. All good white men should get a latina gf

god tier. they ooze sex and femininity, even the way they walk and stand is sexy. ideal gf material.

I married a cubana criolla. She's amazing. If you are looking for a good wife who will satisfy your desires, Latinas are pretty good. Be warned however, some below mestizas will turn into goblins after 30.

agreed

Great, they're usually decent cooks, stay clean, pretty loyal, and look fine as fuck. however always look at the mom tho cause if the moms a hambeast, but the daughter is hot you got yourself a hambeast waiting to appear like a zubat in the later years

Moving in with a venezuelan, she's cool, I'm a fan.

Yes, this. The mother is a good indicator of what the daughter will look like. My wife has 2 sisters and I have to actively try and differentiate between them and their mother. It has led to some awkward moments.
>pic related is an example

>some below mestizas will turn into goblins after 30
Fucking this. Beanitas turn into chicken nuggets once their metabolism slows down

They are pigs.
They also don't age well.
At all.
Stay away from loose pussies with low standards.

Can you define Hambeast?

Hot af, but also either gold diggers or obnoxious af
being latino myself

this dated lots
would stay away from
only asians are uglier
literally would take a nigger over an asian

If by Latina you mean Caucasian from Latin America or not Indian looking woman from South America, yes they are extremely hot the other ones really rare cases

the only race that i'm attracted to.
i hope i end up marrying one.

agreed and im an asian male

Best of the Best. They got all the good features of White, Indigenous, and Black Women, which leaves you with lots some light skin cuties with big booties.

they will fuck you for a cheesburger

Lots of Caucasian looking Women in Brasil, Argentina, and Chile.

Yest, they're rare but great

Latino is not a race term is more a ethnicity

>Where to find the best?

Argentina/Uruguay/Paraguay/(some) Chile/Venezuela/Colombia

They are the BEST

They have to go back

IMO the best are in
Cuba, Northern Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, and Brazil.

>argentinian women
>chilean women
you're chasing the worst latinas. The go-for zone goes from south Brazil, bordering it up north to Colombia and Venezuela until you go up the Caribbean and take Panamá, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic up until Cuba.

Central America (it includes Mexico), southern cone and the Andean mountains are full of goblins

Quiero una novia latina :(

not an ethnicity, just means they're from Latin America. Lots of different ethnic groups, such as Hispanics, amerindians, caucasians, etc.

>chile
chilean women = peruvian women so no

And that is a real Indian woman, I mean more like central americans-mexicans you know they are all short, straight hips with tits

>Brazil

No pls thx

>(some)

Where my Patagonian bitches at

Love them... sexi af, sweet af.

Their beauty doesnt have any longetivity. Not a lot of sexy older mexicans out there.

see the whole central america and mexico zone is the ugly girls zone
the caribbean is the place where the money is at, alzo brazil

thanks to white genetics some south american regions produce some decent chicks

most are bitches tho

throw them in the ovens

Amazing, yet the fucking bane of my existence.

why are they the worst? Some of the slutiest ones are in Chile

t. mick o'mickeyton

Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela

we're talking about hot women, not ugly sluts

Sophia is my favorite next to Odalys Garcia

Go to Chiapas lol
lots of indian looking Putipobres there who would suck you off if you buy them something cute.

That looks niiice and tight.

Dude, read a book

Central America does not include Mexico, but I agree, the lower half of the country is full of Goblins. Don't go any further south from Jalisco.

right back at you. Latino is not an ethnicity, get it right.

I mean they are fugly why I would want a bj from one I am a white Latino and central american girls dig me big time I feel like a king every time I am around them but I don't like that type of girl

Fat and ugly that's about it, some dude before me said goblins. Just always look at the mom is the gist of my post

I love Mexicans.

Are you seriously debating this? OK don't read a book fucking Google it

Hot

Prime example

Latino is simply someone from Latin America. and that's that. You can think whatever you want though, you're free to do that.

They eat too many rice and beans and get fat and smell bad.

Clingy, shallow and get really fat by 25.

Latino fag here. Fuck latinas. All about white girls.

OMFG you're retarded that's what ethnicity means you niggerfaggot a group tied by place of origin cultural similarities and such, race is a specifically breed of human genome like Negro, Mongoloid, Caucasian to name the broad spectrum. There you're not a niggerfaggot anymore now you know something

This 100%

Latinas are just to use in the bed. If you make a latina cum all over your dick she will worship you until the end of times.

White girls are better imo.

I think you mean "never" consider.

Yeah there are not white girls in Latin America, you must be chicano, indio or a nigger i am Latino and I never being with a niggres or an indian

Hairy af and obnoxious I'd fuck a nig nog welfare queen before I'd out my dick into another bean

they have to go back

Growing up with latinas, dating several, and being related to many I know first hand that most are not at all worth the frustration they bring in life

Some latinas look like in that pic though family.

Argentina reporting in

Amen brother. White girls FTW.

White girls are better than latinas. Suck it.

They do not look like that. Fuck no not even close. White girls FTW

Why are you guys hating on Latinas?

That asshole is blacker than an oven in Auschwitz

>They do not look like that. Fuck no not even close.

Then you clearly aren't Latino. I used to know a Dominican family that was pretty much that white. Also many light skin people in my family including myself. Spanish people (as in from Spain) can look that white to. Most hispanics are mixed with people from Spain.

Family is from Mexico. Born and raised here in LA.

Aryan woman are master race

Mexican bitches fart a lot

>Aryan woman are master race

Agreed but what I said still stands.

>Auschwitz
>oven
do you wanna try again?

i would smash, more?

No one can compete with aryan women. Nuff said.

Nothing hotter than latina girls. Gotta be something in the water.

>Gotta be something in the water.
bacteria and excrement?

Another

And another

Sauce?

Is that the drunk driving girl?
Got sauce on her?

HOTTTTT

BUT.

Take a look at their mom to get an idea of what you're going to be seeing in a few years.

True much of my family in Mexico has blonde hair.

Incredible bodies. Then they get married at 22 and start pushing out kids. By 30 they look like little fireplugs.

>mestizas
The fuck is a " mestizas " ??
Explain please

Google "la casta" and the "mejorar la raza"

latina qts will save the white race

you heard it hear first

I love them

Brazil is a big fucking country, women from the southern region are fine as fuck, the rest of the country is hit and miss, northeast and north are the worst.

The south has a shitload of german and japanese people, that's the kind of miscegenation you should be looking for. Japazilian and germanzilian women are the shit.

Bundas?