Ask a guy who lives on Hawaii anything

>Ask a guy who lives on Hawaii anything

P.S: It's not as nice as you think.

Pic related. This is the island I live on.

How can you afford to live there? Everyone I knew had to work two or three jobs to make ends meet. It sounded miserable. Everything is so fucking expensive.

Do you call everyone Brah?

I live in a house with 5 other people so my rent is only 700 a month. I also stay away from Waikiki and other tourist places. But yeah, living here is super expensive if you like doing anything fun.

Nah. Thats for shitskin locals.

what are the locals like?

are they like mexicans?

Fuck you faggot. I live on the same island? What part do you live?

go to maui mikes bra

Yes and no. Their mentality on social issues makes them almost identical, but being from Texas I met a lot of decent working hispanics so I wouldn't group them together. All the local women are fat and hairy though.

go buy some tranny hookers over by fusions bra

Mililani. You?

Are all the Asians gils employ at AMPs?

Aina Haina side.

Mililani is so shit, I don't know how you can stand it.

They are employed everywhere because this place is made up of Filips and Japs.

Around 15 years ago, on the road from Kona to Hanalei Bay, on the ride side of the road if you're headed towards Hanalei Bay, they was this really small really awesome sandwich shop.

Any idea what I'm talking about?

Is it still there?

Ho braddah, know where I can fine some ono grinds?

I can't man. Can't wait to leave. Wish I had lived up in Northshore.

They closed down. I don't know where they went

Not sure. Theres lots of little places like that.

Kapolei here. I wish I never moved to an Island. I miss the freedom

I've heard everything is wicked expensive and there are no jobs there. True?

I'm born and raised on this island and I can't stand how expensive it is here. I'm considering moving out to Texas or something.
Plus, it's a FUCKING BLUE STATE. LIBERALS EVERYWHERE

Very true. They designed this place for people to fly in, spend their money, and get the fuck out. Those who were dumb enough to stay end up like me lol.

I used to live out on the west side

This is OP and I know exactly what you mean. I hope you get out asap.

Pokai bay to be specific

Fishing sucks too. Unless you want to fight over the 100 yds of fishable beach or buy a boat

Dammit.

They had one dude from the East Coast there. I was trying to figure out what I wanted and saw this guy off to the side making something that looked awesome.

I asked, hey, which one is he making?

The dude at the counter said it was just something he invented for himself.

I took one of those.

It was pretty fucking great.

Sort of. We just have a MASSIVE problem with homeless. And the state insists on giving them more benefits than the ones that actually want to work. We have a lot of shit head politicians running our state.

What are the cute/beautiful local women like(if there are any)

Is there anything interesting to do that isn't touristy?

West side has great diving, which is why I came in the first place. The nice water aint fucking worth it though.

If the women aren't fat and disgusting (which is most of them) they are beautiful, but good luck finding one that isn't still retarded. On the plus side there are plenty of Jap and mainland tourists who are DTF.

As for shit to do: There are some cool hikes and things like that but this island is THE tourist island.

This. I slay so much tourist pussy. Easy as pie

A large portion of our population are Asians, Micronesians, and Polynesians. Some are cute, but you won't really find any good looking white or black women.

Oh yeah? I had two friends who got all hyped up to leave New Mexico for Hawaii. They finally saved enough $ and went to the big island. The figured they'd crash on the beach if they had to, homeless style. Sure enough, they did. And like three nights in they woke up to three dudes standing over them. Nothing happened but they were on high alert after that. They worked in landscaping for like two months and then came back. It was all a wash. I always wondered if they didn't just fuck up a great opportunity.

trips and the west side is calm enough in the winter and has some decent beginner surfing

Yeah dude, Waikiki is a hunting ground to me.

"opportunity" Hawaii is a place you come to retire, not build a career.

Mauifag here, born and raised.

I have a feeling OP is a stupid fucking haole. With that being said, don't come here to live, just to visit. Don't take rocks, don't litter, and enjoy the view.

Yeah dude they are lucky they didn't get the shit robbed out of them. Lots of REAL homeless build shacks in rock formations on beaches and shit. Your friends were prob in their area.

they still got street walkers there? (I never touched'em)

Retarded as in inbred or retarded as in regular girl shit lol. Nice, I bet they are, all of that gorgeous landscape must really get their clams wet.

Meh, hiking is cool but I'm a city slicker so stuff like that gets old to me eventually. Any good bars you frequent? Any good stories from there?

Yeah I'm way more interested in the micronesians/polynesians, I really want to know what an absolutely beautiful one looks like. I live in new york city so i'm not too worried about the japs, whites and blacks because we have a shit ton of beautiful ones out here.

I only know your Island for pearl harbor.

Not for the capital,Honolulu? or Waikiki?

Nah man. I came here very excited and have always been respectful to the island and all that shit. It wasn't until I saw how locals NEVER follow that "Aloha bruddah I love Hawaii and I wont throw my shit everywhere and trash my home" bullshit that I decided this place sucked.

Not OP here.

You must be a rich fag who hasn't worked a day in his life. Anyone who isn't rich understands that Hawaii is ridiculously expensive.

I'm doing a presentation on Hawaii for my English courses,anything you can tell me?

I'm a weed guy, stopped drinking after the Navy.

As for the retardation, I'm talking major SJW liberal retardation. These peoples' entire world is this rock, and they act like they know shit.

That is because you live on Oahu fam. The other islands are not like this. People malama.

I am a rich fag. But I earned everything I got, I had nothing and made myself something here on my island. I do agree though that everything is INSANELY overpriced here and housing is fucked beyond belief.

What do you want to know?

They just look very exotic with a weird Asian undertone.

Why are you pretending to be me?

Do you surf?
Do you watch the local lads such as Slater, John John etc when they're not on tour?

Not trying too. I'm just answering questions

Nah, I like to dive but never got into surfing. Watched some competitions in North Shore though.

Mauifag here.

Beautiful Micronesian?! Hahahahahaha holy shit. Non existent. They literally are the Hawaii equivalent of Abbos.

Ever invite qt grills back to your place to smoke weed and listen to you play the ukulele?

my dick is interested..... any pics of cute hawaiian girls to post? or can you point me in the right direction to some hawaiian models?

I'll admit Maui was much nicer than here. Not as many faggots.

Is there anything interesting I can say that they wouldn't find anywhere else on the internet? Maybe something in the language

Aina Haina fag here (not OP)

WOOAHH I never said micros were beautiful!
I have only ever seen one drop dead gorgeous Micronesian and that was kind of weird see.

Yes, without the Uke part.

why arent we sending all refugees to hawaii?

OP here. They should, this place is unsaveable. Just wait until I leave please.

I think we are in the process of becoming a sanctuary state.

>P.S: It's not as nice as you think.

Guam is clearly better.

Went to Hawai'i on vacation. Maui Mike's is the fuckin' shit, their hot teriyaki whatever-something sauce is the tits.

Guam was awesome when I visited in 2016.

Checked.

Its funny, I have the exact same story. I was strolling waikiki, the boys came over to day trip and go strip club from maui. Anyway I end up talking to this gorgeous girl at the bar with dark skin and green eyes, and she was half german, half micronesian. It blew my mind.

"unsaveable" bingo.

Have you ever met The Dog?

Funny story actually. I saw his wife getting pulled over and ticketed in 2015. I kek'd.

Aina Haina fag here.

Yeah, I'm close friends with his grandson. Dog is a real cunt. He thinks he's done so much for the community. No one really likes him.

Aina Haina fag here.

his daughter owns this shit tanning salon place.
notanlinesllp.com

>tanning salon
>Hawaii sun

>not funny
>didnt see the dog
fuck America is shit

I laughed when I saw it. Sorry you're a miserable faggot. Actually, no I'm not.

Bro im white asf and I lived in kalhi or whatever the fuck for like 6 months and had to take the public bus to school, shit blew lmao

Sorry you had to deal with that bullshit man. Glad I at least have a car, even though these people develop downs as soon as they get in the driver's seat.

Aina Haina fag here.

Drivers here are so fucking bad. Don't even get me started on the speed limits.

So are there any good jobs there? Like, if I was to move there (anywhere in the islands) is there a good place to try to make it? I currently live in Florida so it woudn't be that much different.

Anywhere but Oahu. Go to Maui or something.

Sorry forgot to tag

Really? I would have though Honolulu is the best place to get a good job, being that it's a real city. Do you all still grow lots of weed out there? Or did the feds crack down on all that?

Look man, this thread is me warning people to avoid this place. I.E: I'm sure theres good places SOMEWHERE but this place sucks ass and I want to leave and warn others from making my mistakes.

Maui is the only island I truly enjoyed so far so there you go. Fuck Honolulu and fuck Oahu in general.

Fair enough. Sheeeed. There goes my childhood dream