ITT: We step outside and snap a pic of the street we live on

Why do kiwis always drive jap crap or falcons/bogandores ?

I'm not leaving my cave

we drive the same except we also have ford and vauxhall instead of holden

Lmoa the buildings in the back look like a call of duty background

Does this count as stepping outside?

Proximity to Japan and Australia, obviously. It also looks like a neighborhood of modest means, a rich one will have European cars

>going outside

Do people actually do this?

>willingly purchase an opel

Why the fuck would anyone do this ?

It's a decent neigbourhood. It's not rich rich and it's not poor either. I think the people here try to pretend they're rich and as a result compensate the extra cost by driving sub par cars compared to the houses. Plus it's close to the university and the biggest high school in the city

N I C E
I
C
E

Already a thread desu

>above ground power lines
>decent

Negře, prosím

my neighbourhood was built in the 50s yo

>April

I don't want to step outside, it's cold and darth there.

*dark

Which part of en zid ? My parents grew up in wainuiomata and never cease to regale us with what an utter shithole it was. In fact a friend of my dad's was venturing that way and stopped mid-afternoon at a tavern with his wife. Some questionable bloke came up to them and asked "how long are you two planning on staying here ?" he nonchalantly answered that they'll probably just finish these drinks and leave. To which this bydlo responded "good". Needless to say they didn't finish their drinks.

Also my grandfather, who was blind, was pushed to the floor of his wainui house by some Maori shitscum kids while they took his knick knacks and left him there. He died two weeks later.

I mean seriously, this is the kind of shit I'd expect to see in Brazil.

>using google maps

>living in an entirely flat country

#depressing