So how fucked is she after Tony dies? If something were to happen to Tony...

So how fucked is she after Tony dies? If something were to happen to Tony,it was Silvio and Bobby that'd take care of her but Bobby is dead and Sil is in a coma. Do you think Patsy will take care of her? I doubt Paulie is going to give a Shit and it's either going to be Paulie or Patsy that takes control.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1FdjOga6bqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4
>Tony didn't die, they are coming back to do a movie REEEEEEEEEE

Sopranos movie would be dumb.

Bump.

I'd watch it.

Starring a CGI Tony Soprano and then focus on AJ rising through the ranks to over the family.

98% on RT

Would it be a cliche if AJ were to follow in Tony's footsteps earlier in the show? Finally done with amounting to nothing and fond of the rich life in clubs, he decides he wants to put in work to prove himself and earn money?

I mistook pic for Judith Light. Couldn't figure out who would care if Tony From "Who's The Boss" expired. Fug, I'm old

oh god I hated her so much
she dumb, obnoxious, golden-spoon-fed ungrateful bitch

Gandolfini's dead though

Union pension and life insurance + the whole dosh Tony hid away. Carm will be fine.

you just described tony's mom, not his wife

This. That's why Tony had himself whacked. That way she'd keep everything unlike Ginny Sack.

I always figured the point was that Carmella is smarter than she gives away. This is also the tragic aspect of her character. I mean just compare her with the other trophy wives who are complete airheads.

You're thinking Goodfellas, maybe? None of the Sopranos wives seemed all that dumb. Carm and Rosalie weren't. Olivia wasn't. Angie wasn't.

They were a little naive about how bad their husbands were, but I wouldn't call them airheads.

Meadow will support her

>implying Tony dies
kek

>implying MOG didn't unload a magazine into the entire family

Couldnt happen because aj is a pussy at his core

Carmela was legitimately retarded this is explicitly shown throughout the series

I always thought Tony was left to his own personal hell.

He and Carmela deserve each other.

Examples.

I don't think I'd agree with this.She herself admitted to taking the easy road but she was clearly both emotionally and socially very astute.

she probably instantly asked out that house painter after tony got brained

she resented tony and was just in it for the money

Thats the whole point of patsy being last man standing: patsy hates tonys guts and will fuck Carm and his soon to be daughter in law meadow

biggest bitch coming through

Janice at least had the sense finally to go after sensible and sweet to get her hooks in and wasnt a broke ass widow

>tfw remember that Bobby's kids ended up with her
biggest victims on the show

>finally to go after sensible and sweet to get her hooks
you mean manipulate the shit out of bobby to get into his family

If anything Meadow would take care of her.

That lawyer money & her spec house.. could work.

What lawyer money? Wasn't she still interning? It would take her at LEAST 5-10 years to make it big, and by then she needs to pay hefty NY rent.

Move to north jersey.

She becomes Anggie Bonpensiero. Sad!

Good luck finding a decent office and making connections there. Especially without Tony to grease things up for her.

North Jersey isn't the cheapest place to live either

Didn't she sneak some money out of Tony's stash? Yeah, back when they were on the outs & he was living in the pool house, or whatever.

She'll be fine.

Who was the better wife, Carmela or Skyler ?

Although the idea isn't totally crazy Tony wouldn't have had himself whacked in front of his family.

Carmela, obviously. She put up with a huge amount of shit, while Skyler acted like a cunt for almost no reason.

Trudy Campbell is the GOAT TV wife.

This much isn't up for debate.

A comfy enough sock would make a better wife than Skyler.

Carmela is like a hundred times better written than Skyler

In fact it's Furio who came back to whack Tony.
So Carmela is happy and leaves the restaurant with him. (maybe they kill AJ before)

>>tfw remember that Bobby's kids ended up with her
they didn't. did you even watch the show?

Bobby's son left with his family and the daughter was trying to leave too

She was trying to keep Bobby's daughter because the baby loved her

so at least Bobby's son was able to get away

I never once got the impression Carmella was realy a shit wife desu, did you see their house and the food she made? Pretty top tier stuff

Patsy's son married Meadow though so he'll end up helping her

Probably not a lot but he'll help her to look good for his son

>Skyler acted like a cunt for almost no reason
When will this meme die. Her husband was constantly aloof and she correctly guessed he was hiding a very nasty secret from her. And even when she found out what that was, she STILL tried to support him.

>She becomes Anggie Bonpensiero
>Sad!

Angie ran a successful mechanic shop. She was able to buy her own luxury vehicles using her own money. She earned the respect of the men so much they included her in the business deals

Yeah but I don't like women.

She was in it for the money but she cared a bit. That's the nicest thing I can say about her. She new Tony had women on the side, she didn't care as long as:
A:Tony showered her with expensive shit and
B: She never had to deal with any of his mistresses in person.

>they are coming back to do a movie REEEEEEEEEE
I hope no one actually believes this.

She was a cunt before Walt ever started cooking.

Walt was equally as bad as well.

you dumb ape she lost her shit when irina called or when she smelled perfume on tony's shirts

>tfw he had Tony killed
>tfw the whole sitdown with Little Carmine and NJ was just a ploy to take the Shah of Iran down with legitimacy in the eyes of as many made guys as possible, which he couldn't bring himself to do due to being his underboss + having a long story with him

Tony fell for it. Butchie was greedy and wanted NJ too. I don't think Little Carmine was left alive either

that was maybe 50 grand tops

but then forgave him when he said sowwy and bought her a watch/trip to paris

>implying

It was either him or Little Carmine who ordered the hit on Tony. Considering Carmine's weak character (couldn't take the heat and abandoned the power struggle for boss after his father's death, letting Johnny Sack become boss) and the fact he he would have to take out the entirety of Phil's former crew to solidify himself I don't think it was him

They also throw some season-long characterization in that exposes Butch as a guy with balls. Like when he starts mockingly blocking Tony's path in the hospital (when he goes to check up on Phil) and saying "we gotta stop meeting like this" - Tony was a fucking boss, Butchie was capo or underboss at most - and he was acting aggressively like that towards another family's boss

When Tony curbstomps Coco, Butch also starts telling Tony off and saying he made a big mistake (even though Tony was, again, a boss - And Coco had grossly disrespected his daughter) - Once again a lot of balls, trying to get into the path of another family's boss' (righteous) revenge like that

Face it user, it was Butchie who ordered the hit

I didn't mean "literally face to face", you fucking autist. As long as she didn't have to actively see the evidence she was fine with it.

what the fuck!

well I'm glad you actually posted some support to your theory

Butchie's interactions with Tony make perfect sense though, I don't think they suggest he wanted to be boss himself. The NY guys all consider Tony's family to be a glorified crew, this is repeated pretty often as you surely know.

A NY family underboss is more or less equal to the boss of the North Jersey family. We see this in Tony's dealing with Johnny Sac, where they appear mostly to be equal.

There is more evidence that Lil Carmine is behind everything near the end.

>There is more evidence that Lil Carmine is behind everything near the end.

There is NO WAY Phil's upper management would be absorbed into Little Carmine's operation. They would all have to go

These guys were very loyal to Phil, even if they were disappointed by his bloodlust, which was bad for business (and he ordered hit on people who never did anything to him, like Sil and Bobby - Just to overtake their operations)

When Coco says he's OK with Phil going, he refuses to give away his location - saying Tony should do what he had to, but also that it was "as far as I'll go". This was the kind of guy in Phil's former crew, very oldschool and all order than Little Carmine (a guy nobody ever respected to begin with) - Do you really think these guys would be OK with Little Carmine as boss? That Little Carmine would have them all whacked? It makes perfect sense that Coco's guys would strike first

>There is more evidence that Lil Carmine is behind everything near the end.

Such as?

Pretty good evidence, but who's to say it wasn't Patsi or NY making the odds even for the brutal hit on Phil?

I think it must've been Butchie as well. Tony completely miscalculated the state of his crew right at the very end of the show and, in an ironic twist of fate, got played by a sad looking manlet. NJ was in utter shambles.

Once Butchie is boss there's no reason for him to take out Tony especially after making peace with him. Butchie thinks Phil went too far anyway.

>Pretty good evidence, but who's to say it wasn't Patsi or NY

It was NY. Patsy seems unlikely given his son was getting together with Meadow. He had a very safe path to family influence in NJ. Also, a power move like simultaneously wiping out the entirety of NJ doesn't seem like something Patsy could arrange for - He and Paulie were seen as insignificant (Phil's hit was meant to "take out management)

So loyal they literally were fine with Tony killing Phil

So they give up trying to kill Tony to let him kill phil so they can make money again..and then kill Tony later?

Meanwhile, there is a scene where Carmine says he is going to find out who killed his friend ralph, which protip was tony.

That is also the second scene where Carmine is called in to mediate being NY and NJ, and it is pretty obvious in both cases he deliberately causes tension between the two sides, in this case by dropping a line about Phil's dead brother

>When Coco says he's OK with Phil going

Fuck, I meant Butchie. I used "Coco" in place of "Butchie" the whole sentence

>very oldschool and all order than Little Carmine (a guy nobody ever respected to begin with

Meant "older", not order. Fuck

I loved the Jackie Jr plot. The schadenfreude I got from watching him fail hard was crazy good for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=1FdjOga6bqQ

It always seemed funny to me that literally all the young people in the show who tried to get into the game, so to speak, were all mind-numbingly fucking retarded and usually ended up dead. Even Christopher, despite climbing relatively high, was a huge dipshit who rode on Tony's initial affection towards him.

Was Chase trying to say that all young people who get into organized crime are all Jersey Shore rejects?

Christopher died because he was too soft and hinged himself on tony's affections because his own died died when he was young

of course tony has the emotional range of a tea spoon and is a borderline sociopath, setting Christopher up to be his marionette patsy.

so of course Christopher trys to find other ways to express himself and find validation (see film making) that inevitably falls through, leading to substance abuse and eventually break down

the death of his girlfriend, his only real constant source of support and validation, finally breaks him and he falls back into his cycle of self destruction

the final icing on the cake is tony, the apparent father figure in his life, murdering him without remorse, completing the tragic story of unrequited love that is Christopher's plot line

dad#

>so of course Christopher trys to find other ways to express himself and find validation (see film making) that inevitably falls through

Implying. Cleaver was pure kino

AJ joins the army and gets blown up in Iraq

Christopher being dumb, ostracizing himself from the crew in the later parts of the show, constantly abusing drugs, and in general being a rather large hindrance to Tony at multiple points throughout the story kill the "tragic" angle for me.

If he saw Tony as the father figure and wanted his affection, he could've realized that a surefire way to impress Tony is to do what he's told and not fuck up in a massive way, like the time she shot the guy in the foot in the hilarious Goodfellas reference. Again - dumb, not that there weren't plenty of other scenes that solidified that.

reminder that if you dont think tony died at the end you are literally a fucking pleb and a retard ..

Sopranos movie was being kicked around and could have gone into production at any time, right up to Gandolfini's death. So, no, you're just wrong, it wasn't set in stone one way or the other.

>Union pension and life insurance
Probably a lower middle class income between the two
>the whole dosh Tony hid away.
It's established he hadn't really saved that much that was accessible to her.

Reminder that if you think too much of the fact if he dies or not, you're a fucking pleb who missed the whole point of the ending

AJ couldn't even rise up the ranks at Blockbusters

What about the 40 grand from the bird feeder? She was a dumb cunt.

>Was Chase trying to say that all young people who get into organized crime are all Jersey Shore rejects?

Benny was successful for one of the young guys. He shouldn't of fucked over Artie but other than that he was a giant retard

It's pretty clearly a case of classic tragedy though. Chris is written for us to sympathize with. We see him hoping, dreaming, and trying, and see that he wants good things in his life, but because of his character flaws and social context, his story ends with great misfortune.

It's absolutely tragic.

Walt came off like a squeaking little mouse before the cancer, same as tony's dad with Livia. She worse him down to nothing before the show started.Walt did plenty of bad things but not towards his family. She forced her way in to Walt's business then gave all his money away because of her fuck ups.

>ywn see a Sopranos movie

RIP James Gandolfini.... ;__;

Livia was a bitch but she had a shitty life. Not golden spoon fed at all.

fucking plebs on damage control

pathetic

She was taken care of, she was just a fuckin hysteric