Would this USB stick be ok for booting TAILS?

Would this USB stick be ok for booting TAILS?
Its advertised as "16GB Genuine Kingston DataTraveler 101 USB Flash Drive memory stick DT101G2/16GB"

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Samsung-METAL-Flash-MUF-32BA-AM/dp/B013CCTM2E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493077130&sr=8-1&keywords=usb 3.0 stick
amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-Ultra-USB-Flash-Drive/dp/B00DQG9DDU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1493077287&sr=8-3&keywords=usb+3.0+stick&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

what is TAILS?

Literally any 8GB (not sure about 4GB ones) usb stick will do retard

you could use a 4gb usb to boot tails why waste all that space that your not going to use?

Tails is a live operating system that you can start on almost any computer from a DVD, USB stick, or SD card.

It aims at preserving your privacy and anonymity

will do

So, like Tor? Am I on the right lines?

OP here again, would this one be a better option?

yes

Yes. It uses tor and script kiddie hackers love it.

Fuck frustration free packaging. Earn it lad, fight your way in and taste victory.
God knows how you youngsters would have ever managed to open a packet of blank vhs tapes.

>THIS
Tear it open with yer teeth user

He should use a spoon and dig away. It's like he doesn't even really want it, weak willed.

I think I'll go for a 8gb since apparently the larger the size the slower they operate, I intend to store a few files so I wouldn't want to buy a 4gb and find that its not enough space with TAILS+downloads, so 8gb is probably best.

If you get a USB 3.0 USB it'll work faster, but make sure it goes into a USB 3.0 port (the port will be blue instead of black)

So you want enough memory to save a few cp pics and videos that you find on your tor adventures, basically.
We know why you want it, no need to bullshit.

Is this the right type of USB port? I'm unsure if its 2.0 or 3.0

Not CP faggot, if all you can think of is CP then it says more about yourself than anybody else.

i would clean it if you want it to work

Bingo! that's a USB 3.0 port, data transer will be alot quicker if you use that, but remember that you wont get a boost if you use a USB 2.0 stick on a USB 3.0 port, both have to be USB 3.0; also make sure you get a good brand, don't get tricked by incredibly low priced ones

Here's one
amazon.com/Samsung-METAL-Flash-MUF-32BA-AM/dp/B013CCTM2E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493077130&sr=8-1&keywords=usb 3.0 stick
only $12 since it's on sale, and it's being sold by the company itself, not a 3rd party

Thats USA, I'm in UK.

I've never used it before so it has been neglected, cleaning has now been done.
Excellent, I shall look for a 8GB USB with USB 3.0 from a decent company.

This'll do then?

If not cp then script kiddy and a script kiddy who knew tails wouldn't need advice on something so basic as which fucking usb to buy.

Shti sorry wrong paste
amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-Ultra-USB-Flash-Drive/dp/B00DQG9DDU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1493077287&sr=8-3&keywords=usb+3.0+stick&th=1

>who knew tails
Yeah, because tails is so top secret?
Must come from 1337 str337

your lines are so right

Tails for deep Web black markets most likely