What happened to NASCAR?

I remember 10-15 years ago NASCAR being a big deal and I wasn't even a fan. What the fuck happened??

didn't it get safer? a big deal with NASCAR was seeing crashes

It started getting associated with the worst parts of American society.

There are a myriad of reasons but it mostly has to do with mismanagement at the top alienating old fans while simultaneously failing to attract new ones.

Driving in an oval isn't compelling.

millennials/nu-males whatever you want to call it. they have low testosterone levels which also explains the downfall of boxing and hockey.

nascar = hicks

formula 1 = bourgeoisie

boomers = hicks

millenials = bourgeoise

Hockey hasn't experienced any downfall.

Crashes still happen. It more has to do with

The chase
Earnhardt's death
The COT car of tomorrow
The economy

the drivers are stuck inside the cars. it lacks the overwhelming eroticism of other sports like baseball or football.

Kek at this guy

hockey was more due to commisoner fuck ups. Should of continued growing but shrunk as a result.

Is it true all the drivers are wearing diapers? So they are sitting in their own piss and shit when they cross the finish line? Must be why all the post race interviews are held outside.

they didn't realize why they had a shitload of fans in the first place and created the retarded "chase" system

lmao now its the MONSTER ENERGY XXXXTREME MILLENNIAL LEFT TURN EXXXTREEME CHASE SERIES

>brian france

How does high testosterone help boxing fans afford pay per view?

Maybe they should try something new
Like turning right

real men go get jobs, nu-males wait around for jobs to come to them.

this is why i dont tell people i watch motogp. monster is cancer

Pretty much everything that they tout as a success is also a reason why viewers are down.

When did niggers become associated with NASCAR?

sure thing buddy

keep trying to justify working those "testosterone filled" blue collor factory jobs where you can't even work when you're 50 years old

once I get my html certification i will be clearing 100k all while sitting at home working on my pc

>once I get my html certification i will be clearing 100k all while sitting at home working on my pc

They own Nascar

who said anything about factory jobs? have you ever been to a boxing match? it's a higher class than a homebody like you would be used to. real men have the entrepreneurial spirit. 100k is child's play. that's a week in vegas.

I hate to say this but leaf bro is right. Millennials want to maintain a facade of being wealthy and NASCAR is associated with the poor

ok you delusional bitch boy

lemme guess, did you just read rich dad poor dad? don't wanna work for someone else? wanna be your own boss? do you have any knives to sell me? or some business veture that's gonna change the world? do i need to buy some cases of an energy drink from you and then sell them to other people and get them to buy cases too?

i have more money than you will make in 5 lifetimes.

didn't know donald trump posted here

I have 3.4 billion though

he should. Kek willed him this election

Just goes to show you that people of all walks of life post on this board.

You have $18 billion?

ten bucks.