If I blow my brains out on some live streaming service would you guys watch? Not asking for a friend...

If I blow my brains out on some live streaming service would you guys watch? Not asking for a friend, genuinely contemplating

yep.

Yeh

I like that picture

OP here what service should I use?

Do it on twitch just to fuck with them

But I want to talk first and not get shut down

Just don't call it a suicide stream

No, OP, I see your death as nothing more than another failure in myself and my other god fearing brothers.

You fear your own mind? lel

We're all supportive of you man, suicide is badass.

Dude I'm a couple grand in debt and have become a financial burden to everyone I love. I would need to pay off those debts before I could ever do what I want to do and go back to school so no matter what I'm fucked. This is the worst I've ever felt. Fuck this bullshit I fucking hate it. There's no hope.

Cmon dickbrain, a couple grand is nothing;

Killing yourself over a couple grand?
What?

At least go out in style, achieve a life-ending nut

To the dirt poor it's fucking everything. Plus that and a looming sense of being useless.

Half of the us has a sense of feeling useless. Get a job, no get two jobs, and work until you can pay it off. Simple as that

If you kill yourself, your death might be a burden to those who love you.

idk about us, but the FBI will sure be watching

yh

I'm looked at like I'm a burden already. I can't go on knowing that I'll be their failure.

what?

fbi dun care.... they wont have to clean it up

twitch dot tvv thypnotics

yo what is this a legit link

I've been trying for two months. I left my old job to try and become a door to door salesman off the hopes it would pay what the hiring director said it would. It didn't. I was conned and am living in a job desperate very experience specific city. I am fucked beyond measure. I can't do it

Go bankrupt then, file for your failures take the credit hit and work on from there. There's no reason you should kill yourself unless the nazi government throws your into debtors prison. Fuck it man, there's probably something you're really good off and can make some money from, so just fuck the banks and file for chapter 11 or something and then move on from there. It is not worth the cost of a life for you to kill yourself over a couple thousand dollars.

Keep trying, don't kys

twitch thypnotics

No, it's not. He thought I was a troll

So are you gunma do it or not?

Here's what you do.

>move to california if you don't live there
>go apply to be a prison guard
>get into academy, takes a year
>get paid 18.00/hr at academy
>goes up another few bucks once you graduate, put in for where you want to go
>work hard, work honest, and don't fuck with the dirty corrupt guards
>leave the job at the job, don't take it with you and beat prisoners up for fun
>get paid 9000/month because california is fucking retarded
>get full benefits including pension
>become useful to society and not a leech

how old are you, 30? 40? doesn't matter. They'll take you. You'll have to work really fucking hard no matter what age you are.

What the fuck is that

I'm not sure, it's a random stream

I'm scared man. I don't know

>I'm a couple grand in debt
Do you have a specific number and a paypal?

Are we gonna start a GoFundMe to save this guy's life?

I was just gonna transfer him the money

Cam you please transfer me some too

dude you wanna pay my student loan while you're at it

Just like 7 dollers so i can eat tonight

Don't. That's blatant begging for charity and I don't do that. But the total 4,566.87 USD

Op don't kill yourself over money fuck sake

What is the waiting list like to get into the academy?

man, my student loan's over 13k... can't get financial aide til i pay it off, used to feel like a total pos but somehow i've made my peace; idk how but please try to, user. if i could get past wanting to actually kill myself over debt, you can too ):

user, what's your paypal? I'm not the user who was going to send ok money, but I'll send you seven bucks

I dont have a paypal :s