Why do people lie and say the womans pussy doesn't get loose after childbirth Sup Forums?

Why do people lie and say the womans pussy doesn't get loose after childbirth Sup Forums?

it's mostly your dick doesn't get as big when hard because it's afraid of having to deal with moar offspring

Kegel.

Does C-section count as childbirth?

Why wouldn't you want to use that to your advantage though? Fisting is fucking amazing and a tight pussy would just rip

this lol this fucker knows i feel your pain.

how in the fuck is fisting amazing? and amazing to whom, the giver or the taker?

because they want you to get married to them

i have a tiny wife. cajun gal about 5ft and 105 lbs. one child passed through her vagoo and i am not terribly big in the pants but i am no micro-dick either. her junk tightened back up after a while. when we go at it these days it is just as good as ever. maybe some gals are different than others but i can say first hand that one kid makes no difference after healing.

>2017
>not having anal sex exclusively

what the fuck is wrong with op?

Agreed

Virgin detected

Sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it does. Not so much lying as sampling error.

My wife doesn't want to stop til 7. Help.

Tight/loose has more to do with muscle than with size. If childbirth ruined pussy, my asshole would never stop leaking. One massive log and all I'll have left is a pink sock and a diaper for the rest of my life.

The reality is, after one kid things are back to nearly normal, after two or three it's getting rougher but tougher is better for hard fucking. After 4 and you're fisting easy, but more than 6 you won't be able to keep it in. The whole idea is to have one kid and let it be.

feed her a little cyanide to make her sterile. not too much though, just a teaspoon of powder should do.

C section is only way to go, put it in prenup.

who is she? she take a d?

only if you are bi and antifa.

Best answer ever :p

for her i could be a pseudo anarchist with dreadlocks in my balls, that's my best offer. now give me a name.

rosealma

Fug dude, moar?

pretty much everyone says they get loose, nigger. i can only think of 1 instance in the last 5 years where someone really tried to dispel it as the woman stays as tight

OP, the labia isn't the size of the vagina. Once you actually get to interact with a vagina with the lights on, you will understand it.

it gets blown the fuck out and the only way to get her off is fisting.

i fucked a 32yo mom that was tighter than my 21yo gf

Because they don't. Been with plenty of moms who were tighter than 22 year olds. Your mileage will vary. Only virgins will say otherwise.