/éire/ + /celt/ = /theboys/

lazy Saturday edition

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/search-in-dublin-park-for-remains-of-rapist-whose-arm-found-on-beach-1.3033537
irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/protecting-peace-process-is-paramount-in-brexit-talks-1.3032672
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bus-irish-rail-to-sue-nbru-over-wildcat-strike-1.3032720
independent.ie/irish-news/midranking-gardai-outraged-over-request-to-amend-checkpoint-figures-35584887.html
independent.ie/irish-news/gardai-seize-drugs-worth-15m-in-raid-on-premises-in-dublin-35584707.html
independent.ie/sport/rugby/champions-cup/leinster-v-wasps-blues-out-for-revenge-in-champions-cup-quarterfinals-35585002.html
thejournal.ie/brexit-ireland-8-3318374-Apr2017/
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/03/30/entire-garda-siochana-force-told-to-pull-into-the-side-of-the-road-there/
stream.live/livejdtv
youtube.com/watch?v=qX4lBeRtexI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When are we getting merged with another board? What board do you want to merge with?

I would've said /mint/ for G Gundam banter but /m/'s taken.

Holy fucking shit the mods need to merge Sup Forums with /d/ or something, don't miss this opportunity.

with /p/
/PINT/

/e/Sup ForumsSup Forums/n/Sup Forums/e/li/o//n/ board when?

/mlpol/

Holy shit yes.

They're supposedly merging Sup Forums with /mlp/, they're still working on it.
/p/ has already been merged with /fa/ for /fap/

man mook is a pretty funny guy

>/mlpol/ - My Little Politics
It's up.

Looking at Howth on google maps and it looks like a paradise compared to most of the rest of the country.

Is Howth the best place in Ireland?

Fuck off Howth.

Not Howth honestly. Take a look on google maps, it looks way better than the rest of the country.

I take back my previous dismissal of this year's joke. This is amazing.

Looks comfy.

Check out Greystones or Rathgar

Michael Collins > Eamon de Valera

low test beta anime faggots like you need to FUCK off

>/r9k/ main
>laughing at anyone

>all these (You)'s

>Search in Dublin park for remains of rapist whose arm found on beach

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/search-in-dublin-park-for-remains-of-rapist-whose-arm-found-on-beach-1.3033537

>Protecting peace process is ‘paramount’ in Brexit talks

irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/protecting-peace-process-is-paramount-in-brexit-talks-1.3032672

>Dublin Bus, Irish Rail to sue NBRU over ‘wildcat’ strike

irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bus-irish-rail-to-sue-nbru-over-wildcat-strike-1.3032720

>Mid-ranking gardai outraged over request to 'amend' checkpoint figures

independent.ie/irish-news/midranking-gardai-outraged-over-request-to-amend-checkpoint-figures-35584887.html

>Gardai seize drugs worth €1.5m in raid on premises in Dublin

independent.ie/irish-news/gardai-seize-drugs-worth-15m-in-raid-on-premises-in-dublin-35584707.html

>Leinster v Wasps: Blues out for revenge in Champions Cup quarter-finals

independent.ie/sport/rugby/champions-cup/leinster-v-wasps-blues-out-for-revenge-in-champions-cup-quarterfinals-35585002.html

>Poll: Are you worried about Brexit?

thejournal.ie/brexit-ireland-8-3318374-Apr2017/

>Entire Garda Síochána Force Told To Pull Into The Side Of The Road There

waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/03/30/entire-garda-siochana-force-told-to-pull-into-the-side-of-the-road-there/

Suck my dick Sup Forumstard

weebs are weird

Moving to a different country again in about a months time boys. Wish me luck

What is /eire/ going to do when in 50 years time you realise Brexit hasn't changed public opinion and Northern Ireland is still in the UK?

>still living 50 years from now

>implying that the UK will not be swallowed by the Atlantic in 20 years time
LMAOing at your life

where and why

Dubai for a little while and the New Zealand.

Just want to do something different

whats your trade?

>Netherlands talking about other countries being swallowed by the ocean

Don't have a trade. I am in construction and utilities though.

who makes these pepes? Half in the UK is losing their minds over brexit, most of the EU don't care

Brit/pol/acks who want to feel like they've defeated some horrible tyrant.

Sup Forumstards are as detached from reality as the left desu

I know it's Saturday but is no one really up at half four?

I'm sure they'll all be awake for the match in an hour.

you are the worst poster here

fuck off

What match?

no that's me

Munster Toulouse.

If someone could provide a steam later on I would be very thankful

I have reorganized my room so now I can use my computer from the complete comfort of my bed.
Why do you still separate bed and computer?

stream.live/livejdtv
I think you'll be able to watch it there.

Don't think it would be very suitable for doing work. Too comfy.

Years ago I had mine set up so I would wake up, roll out of bed into my chair, and pull my computer table over. Top comfy.

>stream.live/livejdtv
Thanks

Why haven't you bought 2017's goty yet /éire/?

I'm not playing a Bioware game even if you gave it to me for free

No money.
>tfw no Sarah gf to take autismbux from

Fuck I'm tired. Time for bed,

That game does have some shit graphics.
Horrible.
Memeffect, that's more like it.

Take that back

*takes that back*
S-sorry.

Frogweeb.
I have decided to watch the anime first as if an introduction to KanColle, rather than watch as I play.
Did I make the right choice?

>frogweeb leaves
>thread dies
Typical

>Did I make the right choice?
No. But then again, there is no right choice to be made.

>play for Munster
>Die

Alright first half. Hopefully put them away after the break.

CJ O'Stander at it again.

Wish I had kids

>Sup Forums didn't get to merge with another board
>We didn't get to have a new relationship with another board like /fitlit/ has now
At least Hiro had some fun with /mlpol/.

youtube.com/watch?v=qX4lBeRtexI
got a choon stuck in my head lads
probably shouldn't go whistling it though

animepedos have ruined this general AGAIN

What's the difference between acne and a priest? Acne waits until you're 13 before it comes on your face.

the aul bigots will be having conniptions again

>american politics, yes all of it
this is so "leftist european who knows nothing about america" it hurts

>flag

get out

Honestly this April Fools was pretty lame compared to the Google plus shit last year.

you know i'm right
just because neocons and neolibs are basically the same other than outsire pretended doesnt mean leftists and rightists dont exist in american politics.

stop sucking the money grubbing jap's cock.

I'm not disputing your point I'm just xenophobic.

OUT

well you're in luck cos i'm not a xeno :)

>NCT at 8:30 tomorrow morning

at least there shouldn't have fallen behind that early

I always thought last year was supposed to mock scraper sites like sheekyforums and peekyfourms which used to scrape content from here and pretend they're a different site to get ad revenue, they had the same look as here did last year, and everyone had random names there too, they got taken down though. They should have tried to get the bigger boards to merge if they were only going to merge 12 of them, or even if they kept the same ones we have now merge the rest of the boards into one board, maybe two for red and blue boards.

I have a driving theory test on Tuesday, should be fun

best of luck

that is pretty much me at my job when im fucking bored.

Good luck, it should be fine if you've been studying the handbook.

The theory test is piss easy to be fair. Just make sure to cover the few tricky questions (e.g. stopping in hard shoulder) and you should be fine.

All merging boards are pretty great.
/litfit/ has become Ancient Greece. /can/ is an altruistic utopia. Haven't spent much time on the others but /mlpol/ aside, it's all great. Wish all boards merged.
What boards would you lads merge? I'd make /soc9k/, /hisk/ and /scix/.

mlpol is unbrowsable

>/litfit/ has become Ancient Greece
Just looks like a regular /fit/ catalog to me.

>What boards would you lads merge?
Sup Forums and Sup Forums for max autism. Or Sup Forums and Sup Forums. /h/ and /aco/. /d/ and /c/.

/mlpol/ is hilarious, /cock/ and /mo/ are decent enough too. /fap/ is shit because it's two slow boards getting merged, they only made it because of the fap joke, there's hardly any interesting threads there, most of them are just normal /p/ and /fa/ threads.
All the vidya boards getting merged into one would be fun, /asp/ would be great and I would make /3d/ too. Maybe something like /mutv/ or /gtg/ would be good to try and get more /fitlit/ style boards. I also agree that /scix/ would be good.

Sup Forums belongs with Sup Forums.
Name it be Anime/Random ⋆

>pol is filled with pony shit

ffs lads.

Somebody in /cock/ mentioned that Sup Forums and Sup Forums could be split and merged into /ac/ - Anime and Cartoons and /mc/ - Manga and Comics. That would be interesting.
Get fucked nerd. The third nuke for Sup Forums was necessary.

Shouldn't make much of a difference to somebody with such shit taste as yourself.

It should stay like that for another week desu.

The prank should be making them think it only lasts a day.

delete these

They should just get rid of Global Rule 15 on Sup Forums desu. Doesn't Friendship is Magic end this year too? If it does then they can't really have /mlp/ anymore with no new content being produced, so they need a new home, but they won't be allowed back onto the rest of the site due to their history, Sup Forums can be their new home after /mlp/ goes.
Inb4 they can go to /trash/.

There's a movie coming later on this year, look it up

I thought the series was ending after the movie though. Maybe I'm wrong, but if that's the end then there's not much point in having /mlp/ anymore, so just remove GR15 on Sup Forums to give them a new home.

Time to go outside and party in the clubs with my friends.
Might pull a girl lads wish me luck!

have not done nothing today

Gee you're such a useless piece of trash, user-kun.
Go read Art of War or something.