Theres a Facebook page called Christian Truthers United that completely believe the earth is flat and is trapped in a...

Theres a Facebook page called Christian Truthers United that completely believe the earth is flat and is trapped in a snow globe like glass, that God sits on top of said globe in heaven, and that everyone that disagrees are either retarded or followers of Satan.

Sup Forums Why are people so dumb

the cause is if their name starts with O and ends in P

Seriously though, they probably just want an explanation for how they came to be and how the universe is created and shit like that

Nice dubs

Idk man this is going beyond just "this is my explanation and I am.comfortable with it."

They honestly do not believe anything that disagrees with a certain version of the bible. Essentially, they are westborrow Baptist church, but just posting on Facebook

we have an explanation for this shit.
I think its more about feeling supreme

This is Sup Forums. These ARE the dumb people

So when we look at the sky, we're looking up God's robe? Or is there like a pedestal thing attached to the throne so we can't see... who knew theology would be so hard?

I actually really agree. They feel like they are better than everyone else, then when someone calls them out for being assholes, they justify it by saying shit like "We call people out on their sinning lifestyles because we love everyone so much, and don't want them going to hell!!

Bump

and they dont have to feel dumb for believing in such irrational shit if they say everything els is "fake news" or "santan"

Any proof the earth is a globe?

Op Trolled hard.

Any proof the Earth is there at all? All I have is your word for it.

Time zones, the earths shadow on the moon, the fact that both hemispheres see different stars at night. Should i continue

Yes, you should, because all those things are caused by lizard-jews to fool us.

dubs of truth

Yeah never mind, you're right. Satanist reptillian jews have us all brainwashed

i know atheists who freak the fuck out any time you point out unexplained things in evolution. it's like nobody's allowed to go "well, that's a good question, i really don't know" about anything anymore. A lot of us think we have to defend our -isms to the death with breakneck circular logic and snarky rhetorical questions.

give a simple person an -ism and they'll become the most deep thinking, well learned, enlightened human the world has ever seen. at least, in their own eyes and those who agree.

retarded monkeys infest my planet

Lack of proper selection. Too many warnings, too many lawyers.

And you were still convalescing from when weasels ripped your flesh. Tough break.

Are they also snowflakes who call everyone who disagrees with them nazis?

sounds like the same retard logic.

"Omg omg Christians are so stupid for believeing in fairy tales and invisible men in the sky. Hmm better check my horoscope because I'm a Virgo and this guy I like is a Gemini"

Well, my son, that there is jus the good lord rotating heaven round the earth!