Why are most krautrock fags insufferable little kids?

Why are most krautrock fags insufferable little kids?

I've never met a kid who has even heard of krautrock

t. krautrock kiddie

I guess because a lot of krautrock is youtube-core?
I don't really think that's the case anyway.

They're not. IRL they're always just "experimental" indie hipsters or geeky old record collecting dad rockers. The conversation is usually limited to "Can (or Faust) is great," and "yeah, Damo Suzuki was such a cool vocalist."

because of Radiohead making it popular to like Krautrock

the first kind seems insufferable enough to me

Because they think their taste is deeper than it really is.

krautrock is the stepping stone into avant-teendom

When indie kids talk about krautrock they think of Can and Neu!

I've never met a kid who listens or let alone heard of Eloy, Agitation Free Embryo, Guru Guru, Brainticket or Brave New World. - the good stuff

* heard of, let alone listened to

ftfy

Can shits on all of those bands, Agitation Free is the only one that even comes close

I love stereolab

Since this is krautrock general, what are some krautrock bands that make heavy use of repetition that are not Can, Neu! or pic related? Everything else I've heard delves more into the psych rock rather than "dude Terry Riley lmao".

they aren't dadrockers they are pitchfork drones who think they are too cool for not listening to classic rock

Stereolab is dogshit

No. When I talk about "old dadrockers," I'm literally referring to middle aged record collectors. These bands are particularly popular with them, and they certainly aren't reading Pitchfork. Now stop broadcasting your insecurities, it's embarrassing.

So are you

Cluster

Good job at making people appreciate more music.

>Eloy
Ocean is one of my favorite albums ever. The 2004. remaster of it is a work of a genius.

this most likely

Most people like the novelty of the genre more than the genre itself. The only bands people mostly give love to are Can/Neu! because muh repetitive grooves then Faust because of either the same reason or muh experimentation with Faust I.

But muh Cluster muh Amon Düül II muh Popol Vuh

I never understood why people praise Faust's debut album so much. It's great hearing the lengths they would go to for achieving their sound and that's it. You don't ever need to hear that album again. And about Faust IV - first 15 seconds are genius and it's all downhill and mediocre from there. I was really disappointed with them and then I listened to 71 Minutes of Faust. It's arguably their best album, on which their experimentation works and every song flows perfectly into the other. And it's a compilation album for crying out loud, full of material they never meant to release.

CAN barely have stuff on youtube

>I never understood why people praise Faust's debut album so much

Because Scaruffi gave a 9.5 to it

That's it

Figures. Either way, listen to 71 minutes of Faust if you haven't. It's a great album.

Will i lose Vitamin C Sup Forums if i'm a virgin?

Faust and Faust IV are both excellent albums you fucking proles

I elaborated and you made an ad hominem attack. Great. I'm convinced now. It's not that I hate those albums, but they've done better and no one is aware of it.

Lol no you didn't, all you said was essentially "I don't like these albums"
FYI insults are not the same as ad hominem, learn the difference

Then there's this guy.
Whadda nerd.

I like So Far more than I or IV desu

Wow, someone has an appreciation for music on a deeper level on a music board. What an idiot, right? Yeah, that attitude has clearly served this board well.

Sure, I don't like those albums. But that's not all I've said. I feel that the experimentation doesn't really work and some albums are inconsistent.

t. person who exclusively listens to classic rock

i used to be really "into" can and neu and cluster and all that

but now i like kraftwerk more, for whatever reason

Got into krautrock through them but i totally agree. that started it, then all kinds of youtubers and people online started name dropping it all over the place.

I don't know whether you don't like krautrock or just the fans. I dont like the fans but i quite like krautrock

I was over Brainticket when I was 17. Maybe you're just bad at finding music?

if i get my own digits, krautrock is all hype and actually sucks

If my digits are krautrock is all hype and actually sucks ass.

Eloy isn't even krautrock and rest of them suck. Can, Tangerine Dream and Faust are the only true krautrock bands worth mentioning.