I have friends in the DMZ in North Korea. Explosions were just heard. It may be beginning

I have friends in the DMZ in North Korea. Explosions were just heard. It may be beginning.

Shut the fuck up faggot

finally, getting bored waiting

>I have friends

doubt.

what, NK and SK shooting shit at each other?

SK would win anyway, good riddance

This

Is this another James Bond movie?

>friends

yeah I seriously doubt that

Lol they've been bombing the south here and there for a while now. Wait for an official declaration.

Sirens are being heard now. He told me to be prepared.

yeah, that's what makes the story suspect

Lol prolly just another failed missle launch. North Korea is the Mexico of Asia.

Plus South Korea has double the population and it doesn't consist of illiterate, starving people. Also I'm sure their tech is better.

NK wont do shit

>friends in the DMZ

amy friends?

op is shitposting
move on everybody

no

technically, they're still at war, it's just been a cease fire

Be prepared for what? Nothing is gonna happen to civilians because war doesn't start and everyone launches nukes armys would just be preparing to be mobililizing

>friends in DMZ
DMZ has no inhabitants, it's an area separating SK and NK along the ceasefire line from Korean war.

You degenerate, they're U.S. troops and NK troops station there patrolling they pretty much just stare at each other but there's a lot of firepower on each side

North Kadota is at war with South Kadota?

Learn to read

Whilst it may be common usage to refer to the whole area as the DMZ, it is incorrect to do so.
Troops patrol are dug in and patrol on either side of the DMZ, cos it's a "De-Militarised Zone", or no-mans land between the two sides.

Post pics

Countryside looks comfy as fuck

North Koreans bow in front of bronze statues of North Korea founder Kim Il-sung (L) and late leader Kim Jong-il at Mansudae in Pyongyang, in this photo taken and provided by Kyodo February 16, 2013, on the birthday of their late leader, Kim Jong-il. REUTERS

twitch dot tv / thypnotics

>Military in the demilitarized zone
>You are very stupid

You have friends *in* the DMZ? Wat?

In this Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2011 photo, the 105 storey Ryugyong Hotel
stands above others in Pyongyang, North Korea. (AP Photo/Greg Baker)

i cant wait to get some of that refugee pussy.

This HAS to be bait right? You do know that the dnz is one of the most militarized zones right

No one lives in the DMZ you retard

kill yourself please

Either side of the the DMZ and in the Joint Security Area, sure, but other than the occasional covert incursion theres no military in the DMZ itself - that's kind of the whole point of it.

Jesus fuck, you are dumb

Yall argue over bullshit on an obviously fake post to prove what exactly??

Why would your friend be in the DMZ? Do you even know what the DMZ is?

No one cares about the motherfucking DMZ. OP doesn't have a single friend much less "friends"...

it's not impossible, there are many soldiers stationed near the DMZ. He could be one of them.

Tell me more

her didn't say near, he said in

Fake News!