Newfag here (been here maybe a month) I was wondering, how did that Sup Forums mascot become a thing...

Newfag here (been here maybe a month) I was wondering, how did that Sup Forums mascot become a thing? Is she still a big thing on Sup Forums today? and how come if you try to post NSFW of her it's frowned upon? I'm genuinely curious

you have to go back

???? you literally did not help at all, good job

what part of "you have to go back" did you not understand? we don't need new users here, it's bad enough already

Then ignore my post and go on with your worthless life you fucking beta go whine somewhere else lmao

You have to go back

>go on with your worthless life
amusing coming from the person who just created a thread for an answer they could have googled in a few seconds

because nobody wants to see her. 404 girl is a bitch, get a better waifu.

You have to go back

>not instantly falling in love with Yotsuba

please leave

>404 girl

GET OUT

We're full. We don't need more weebs anyway.

fite me fagget xDxDxDxDxD

This.
You have to go back op

You have to go back

1. because she's cute.
2. because her hair is in 4s like the clover

In a sense Yotsuba is a symbol of the innocence we have long since lost. To sexualize or degrade her is to sexualize and degrade your own soul.

Of course with how many people are on Sup Forums now it's no longer really true but to those of us who has been here for years she is sacred. She reminds us of a time when everything was new and there were endless possibilities.

Hello new people!!!

I accept this reasoning

>you have to go back

Then fuck off and leave her alone.

Your vernacular is appalling and normie-tier.
Lurk more, nigger.

You have to go back

AWWW DOES A WITTLE ANOWN HAWTE MY WAIFU! ;_;

>beta
>lmao
you have to go back

>You have to go back

I wish i could leave this god forsaken place.