Even lil yachty himself admits that his music is for children, what's your excuse for liking him?

even lil yachty himself admits that his music is for children, what's your excuse for liking him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rZ5GXPg_gD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am a 33 year old manchild

i dont

being a children was the best yrs of my life. no wonder i like him

most people here are aged 15-19 anyway.

some of the most patrician music is made for children.

His music triggers old hiphop people which makes it funny. Plus, the music is so shitty it's enjoyable.

he's lyrically the only interesting rapper on the charts right now and I mean that with complete sincerity

>lol nah man I listen to it ironically

stop trying to justify your shit taste

But wu-tang was also for the children, user

rap is for children and brainlets

>his music is for children

How is that a problem (if you don't hate having fun)?

I FUCKING LOVE FUN MUSIC

Black Eyed Peas, ICP, Skrillex, you like them too right?

Nope.

if your definition of fun is listening to some dude mumble about weed over casio preset beats then yes I do hate fun

t. never listened to lil yachty but still likes to pretend he has for some reason

>likes to pretend he has for some reason

No one with taste would ever do that.

At least you're honest about having basura taste I guess

this

trap is a worse genre than combining 3rd wave ska, reggaeton and brostep with autotune Flemish singers

i dont. ive been trying to force myself to like this newest wave of music, and i think im finally too old for it. shit just sucks. time to get into movies i guess. the true patrician form of media.

t. numale

nice meme bro

youtu.be/rZ5GXPg_gD8

Yachty never pretended that he made anything more serious than party music.

If you thought he did anything else then you're probably retarded.

He belongs to the recent generation of civilized rappers that grew up in middle class families, watched cartoon network, managed to graduate from highschool, used to chill with white kids and idiolized DBZ and other overhyped animes