How do I convince my girlfriend to cuckold me? Any mention of it she says no, even a threesome was a no...

How do I convince my girlfriend to cuckold me? Any mention of it she says no, even a threesome was a no. Any advice for a Louisiana based couple? Pic related, it's her.

Just cut your dick all the way off. Then shove it up your ass, dickhead facing out so it looks at her as you show her what you've done. As a cuckold.

> Sup Forums help, my gf actually cares and doesn't want to ruin our relationship

holy shit what's this society coming to?

She's doing it for your own good. She knows she'll despise you and leave you after it happens. Let it go

Moar pics of girlfriend op

Post her tits.

If you force this on her, and even if she agrees, she's as good as gone. It's mental and physical abuse. Chill the fuck out.

I don't think that would be a wise idea

This.
Also this... Post her tits already

Ew this faggot lives in my state?

Post her tits

stop being controlling?

if you're not right for each other maybe you should date a girl who's into that.

ok. In thanks for anyone giving real advice

Post pussy too

dick in mouth

also get her drunk and see what turns her on most/her ultimate fantasy, then try to wedge in yours and see what she says

Break up with her and stalk her until you see her fuck her new bf

just take her to parties and leave her
just because you're too much of a pussy to fuck your girlfriend doesn't mean somebody else won't

Nice tits and lips, would love to go for a tittyfucking bj from her.

You should try to ease her into it. If she's not into straight fucking someone else, try to see if she'd be willing to camwhore. May the attention will make her more interested. You could try to approach it from the wanting to show people how hot your girlfriend is angle.

Just go to a bar and don't stop her from sleeping with someone. It's not that hard...

Thank you for the serious advice, I appreciate that.

Alcohol probably always helps.

Anyone from the south interested in being a bull my kik is nolafun1988

Go to Fetlife, find femdom group. Ask them for advise. Be surprised and informed.

The alcohol aspect could work in your favor, too. Get her horny and drunk, and see if you can get her to show off on cam for strangers. Then see if you can move it on from there.

But there's always the possibility that she's just really not going to be into it.

Also, post more of those tits.

I know this doesn't help you any, but what part of being a cuckold is attractive to you?

I think it's the showing her off and seeing her get pleasured and knowing she's mine.

Do not fucking do it!

See, that's the exact opposite of how I view. The concept just makes me feel weird. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

There is nothing better than looking into her eyes as she is getting pounded

Kik?

I can agree with that, at least. As long as I'm the one doing it. Good luck to you friend. You live in North or South Louisiana? The people with more interesting fetishes usually live farther down south from my limited experience.

New Orleans

nolafun1988

Hers or yours?

Mine

yeah um..sorry to say, loserbro, but some people just aren't going to do fucked up shit, even for their loved one. I sure as shit wouldn't if my gf asked me. There's no manipulation she could ever pull to make me go for it, either.

give up, man up. or, go to some sex forum where similar losers chat it up and find a new loser there that's right for you.

gl, loser/bro.

Then you're in fucking luck lol. I love New Orleans. It's a completely different culture down there compared to anywhere else I've been.

You gonna post some moar of her? She looks pretty damn good.

I probably shouldn't but thank you lol

At least post some more of her rocking tits.

kik me

Don't use kik. Shame, she's hot.

if you two aren't into kinky shit already, this won't please her and it won't please you

OP, as an experienced cuck I can say if she's not into it, it'll destroy your relationship. If it's something you have to have, find another girl. One way or the other you'll end up resenting each other if it's not something you both want.

Are you around still? Have time for a Q&A?

Louisiana here too. 337?

I could always help you.

I'll answer the best I can from my perspective...

Take her to an alligator farm

Louisiana? Easy. Invite her dad/brother/uncle/cousin. Y'all are a bunch of southern fried faggots you'll probably end up just rubbing wieners with the menfolk.

Take her to a glory hole. When she goes to suck the random dick push her out of the way and suck it. She'll know the score after that

I known you'll probably find it hard to believe, but not all cuckolds are bi/gay

everyone is Bi

people are just different levels. It's called a Kinsey scale.

Northern or southern louisiana?

He's already said, New Orleans

What's your question?

Do you feel jealous? Ever have any regrets?

Yo im in nola where u at fool

Ill fuck your gf ...26m in new orleans

I'd cuck the fuck out of you and I'm going to be in New Orleans in July.

Regrets? No. In the early days there were times I felt jealous, sure. Communication is key.

Just show her this thread, user

How long have you been doing this?

I'm in New Orleans. I'll do it.

>We made a huge event out of our first MMF threesome
>I even bought her new lingerie
>find a guy on fetlife
>after they start kissing I get nervous
>he is extremely fit and 10 years older
>she starts giving him head
>she comments on his girth
>hear her exclaiming about how he's a grower
>she is SOAKING wet just from giving him head

Long story short this guy was much older than me and made me look like a little kid when he pounded my 21yo gf.

Don't do it!

>Louisiana based couple
oh jesus, another guy that wants his girl to fuck niggers. what the hell is wrong with you people? i like watching a little white girl choke on nigger dick as well as the next person, but not my girl. damn dude, grow some balls

Together for 15, married for 12, cucked for 10

>>she is SOAKING wet just from giving him head
you should have been in that pussy right then. establish your territory! make your mark!

Congratulations.. have you ever seen her take a really hung guy?

Which part of Louisiana? I could possibly help

That's the problem. I did fuck her and accidentally blew my load early

why not, sounds hot

Many times. Sometimes by more than one at a time.

then make her get you hard again and get back at her. just because there is another guy there doesn't make you 2nd rate. make her fucking work.

WHOLLY FUCK IS THAT LUCY?

There was a point where he picked her up and fucked her.

Then he had her on her back with her legs in the air.

Basically I had very few opportunities to cut in

alexjustalex1 kik me her pics

>Convince my girlfriend to cuckold me
Don't have to worry about that mate she's got nigga cock every time she's (popping out)

Any photos?

Shouldn't be too hard, considering she's already dating you, and you're a cuck.

please post pics of the girl

you still dating her?

Still together?

Why do you wanna be a cuck? Also more pics pls

i need to take a break from this website

No

lets see her nudes then

Op you still here?