S/fur

s/fur
Learn to lucid dream!
You can be the cute tiger girl you want to be!

You hope for a reaction, huh? Okay, here's what I'll say to that. Um, I appreciate you picking me out of the crowd to give me your stance on not only your sexuality, but the fact that you can stand alone with this sexuality that you've hand selected, not based on your genitalia, I hope. Um, and uh, there are a lot of women out there that are struggling, that don't have the independence you got. I'm asking that you don't speak for them...As a whole. They probably wouldn't accept you with the open arms and gratitude that you assumed you deserve. So, um, um, that's for your safety because I don't think there's anyone that needs to impugn to discredit here. Um, the fact that you put on your shoes on your own in this little confabulation of clishmaclaver that you're having with me is with no doubt is clever. I'm charmed. Eh, so I'm also an independent woman, and I'm lesbian. So if you'd like we can go out sometime, just sex. I don't have money for food. Um, are you of age? You're seventeen? Are you eighteen? Really? That's a great age. That's, that's fantastic. So, we don't have to worry about talking to your parents. I'm going to ignore the rest of the subject matter pertaining to this specific conversation, and go back to ogling baseball literature I really don't care for, and I think maybe you should start speaking to that woman herself because she's also independent, but she's also of a different ethnicity, and she'll be proud to see that you'd make that stand in a library no less and with an appropriate inside voice.

Hope everyone from the previous thread decides to join us.

Everybody is so quiet. Really bothers me.

Puzzle or Rikki?

Should I post a bit slower?

MEOW MEOW MEOW
I'M A FUCKING CAT
MEOW MEOW MEOW
I'M A FUCKING CAT
MEOW MEOW MEOW
I'M A FUCKING CAT
MEOW MEOW MEOW
I'M FUCKING A CAT
MEOW MEOW MEOW
I'M A FUCKING CAT
MEOW MEOW MEOW
I'M A FUCKING CAT
MEOW MEOW MEOW
I'M A FUCKING CAT
MEOW MEOW MEOW
I'M A FUCKING CAT

this one always throws me off. she's scaly like a dragon but has a fox's head.

That depends, is your ass warm enough?

Bitch got some ugly-ass feet!

PUZZLE MOTHERFUCKER

My ass is the perfect temperature.

I love this comic.

I would rather remain a puritan christian who happens to be attracted to this shit.
Nice A E S T H E T I C S there. Mind if i keep it?

Stick a finger in if you don't believe me.
Save them all!

This is Mikhaila's world
we just live in it

Feet are ugly.

name of comic?

I'm a big reason this pic exists. ;3

I love all these bitches. Puzzle is my dream girl.

It's not a comic, it's (part of) a commission series featuring hyperfreak666's zebra character and Puzzle.

puzzle is so wholesome. i like where she acts like a normal person and not a ditz

Your interests are relevant to mine.

end one does things to muh dick

>Bit tits
>Shy
>Kinda clumsy
>Sexy as a motherfucker.

Fuck, I missed quads.

She's cute when she acts like a ditz. Well, she's always cute, but still.

i hate graphs

She's actually the perfect woman.

she also throats like a god. wish kadath would do more

I think thats the only pic I have of that char.

And how!

Yeah, they were kind of a pain in the ass to draw back in high school.

From what I hear, he's got a lot on his plate right now in terms of comic projects.

I've got pics of another char that looks like Puzzle with blonde hair. I would post but the file size is too big.

>Giraffe
>Short neck
A fuckin fake if I ever saw one.

I have a folder for Puzzle images.

I like Nightshade too but not nearly as much as I do Puzzle. I'd wife Puzzle in a fucking heartbeat.

Why would she need a long neck for reaching when she has arms and hands?

i 10/10 learned to lucid dream properly so that i could dream about being my male wolf character and fuck anyone i thought was attractive.
there was this artist chick that i thought was a fucking 10/10, perfect in every way (to me, not sure how they'd look to other people) and i knotted their pussy and pumped them full of cum every night for like a month, waking up with morning wood is cool, but waking up with a rock hard cock with the image/feeling still fresh in your memory is the best, i fucking came so hard every morning. they would milk my canine dick and grasp at my knot and i'd cum right into their face.
fuck, i think i may have to write fanfiction now. i'm diamonds just thinking about it.

>wholesome
>acts like a slut
hmm...

My folder is all the stuff I could find by Kadath.

Requesting furry like this

Because that's the way the cookie crumbles

Kinda like this?

>came so hard every morning
I don't get this, every morning when I wake up my bladder is so full that if I came it'd be 80% piss

Most of the material you see of her is of commissions, which are non-canonical.

She's not actually a slut.

requesting any gifs/webms i've lost all mine.
and that sounds fucking hot, i need to learn to lucid dream.
you better share that shit once you've written it, the idea's giving me a semi.

but it is a commission series i hear. So then every commission is canonical.

Checked.

The series is non-canonical.

You are in fucking luck son

?.

She's also got spots instead of a web pattern, super fake

Who the fuck cares?

Anyone here?

No

yes. still contemplating if i should eat something or go to bed. it's 03:41 and i havn't eaten since around 13:20 or something...

wrong thread..?

If there was a bouncing boob gif of Puzzle, I'd cum hard enough to break through 20 2x4's.

shit, sorry. I randomly picked without paying attention.

I would beat the skin off my dick if that was real.

I'd be able to shoot a hole through a brick of topaz with cum.

The only reason it's so hard to find a woman like Puz is cause their all to shy.

They're, excuse me.