I'm on patrol in this sector, and I've detected a distress signal in this vicinity. May I be of assistance?

I'm on patrol in this sector, and I've detected a distress signal in this vicinity. May I be of assistance?

It is a cruel, unforgiving world out there, but you needn't go it alone. You have backup. Let us strategize as cleverly as possible, so that today's troubles may become tomorrow's conquest.

For the Glory of Anonkind, I ask you: what is on your mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s14AngtXsHqR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good Evening all

Alcibiades, checking in

Good evening everyone

What's on my mind?

"2B or not 2B."

Have a bump before I'm off to work.

Your service is appreciated. How is everyone faring tonight?

Much obliged. Have a good shift and work hard. We'll be around when you return.

About time someone picked up that signal

Hello everyone

-Sweet Roll

Hey there, 2B. Goodbyes can be pretty somber, can't they?

I'm doing well, 2B. How are you?

Not really a surprise with whats on my mind.

Trying to figure out what to do next with F-EMT.

I want to be in a position to reasonably invite her to go with some friends to celebrate my birthday in about a month

Halloo!

Mantis

hey weird animefag thanks for asking

>business is failing
>almost $15k credit card debt
>not sure if i can keep the house
>back and legs hurt like a motherfucker for months now
>gf is great but probably cheating on me

hard to keep positive lately

That is uncannily salient towards today. How are you faring, Louise?

I don't think much is required in order to be setup for that opportunity. You're already on good terms with her and talking regularly.

*waves* Conductor.

Did you have to say goodbye to someone...?

I'm late! but here! Hello fine people. My captures are nuts after the last thread...

Sup

Mantis

That is an awful lot to contend with at once, I'm sorry that several domains of your life are seemingly spiraling out of control. Know this though: you will come out alright near the end of it all. Just don't lose sight.

Sometimes, the smartest move is to admit defeat. Considered bankruptcy?

I'm doing very well today, how are you 2B?

Hey Sweet Roll, what's going on?

Good luck with work.

Hey Mantis, anything new with you? Had a good day?

Hey EMT, hope you can work it out, need any specific advice?

So, anything you can think of that will help you fix this situation? I might have some advice if you could elaborate a bit.

Not too late at all, how are you tonight?

Hello, Sky~ How was your day today, I wonder?
That... is a lot. Umm, how is a girlfriend that is probably cheating on you... great?

And I missed Louise in my post, how are you today?

-Al

>Wakes up
>Notices there is a thread
And then, you're the first one i noticed, is this fate?

Well, I guess. It's also partially that she didn't respond at all when I asked about her fellow EMT/FF's condition. But she is extremely busy.

Also, she wouldn't know anyone there, so it would be kinda awkward for her. And we both know she's not that social
Trips

Nothing too much. Just trying to figure out when I should message her next really.

I didn't get the chance to. Heard the news that a colleague of mine had fallen while I was at the doctor's office.

Struggling. See above.

Chekked!!

All good here

Mantis

Ah.. Heh. Thanks for ammending it~ I'm... fine. Really, really melancholy, I guess. It's not a good look for me, since people expect me to be all upbeat and stuff but... Ah, well.
... I-i see.. I'm sorry to hear that, 2B...
*hugs softly*
At the very least... You aren't alone.

That's so much going on at once! Try to make sure you are focusing on things you are in control of... it's too easy to get wrapped in things that are out of your control... I know it's not much, but it helps me...

Better than Sat night... I'm learning I get depressed on my nights off now for some reason..

I'm sooo sorry 2B, all those things left unsaid... my grandfather passed away while I was away at college, and I fear my father will be the same way... I know that feeling all too well. E>

Perhaps, perhaps not
Good morning Remilia ^.^

Present her with the offer all the same. If she refuses, she refuses. If anything, it would set precedence for a one-on-one date with you later. Higher chance of success.

Thank you Louise. So you received some bad news as well, I take it?

I wonder if the fellows back in
Can help you with your finances. I wish you luck, user.

Maybe you're a workaholic...?
Just... a friend is moving away. I think that what you're talking about sounds more... tragic. I was simply... overcome with sadness when he was leaving.

I'm so sorry, 2b!

Mantis

Reporting in just to lurk for now.

It's...it's not morning, it's 3 AM! Help me Alice, i need to find a way to fix my poor sleep schedule.

Best of luck on your composition, do well. Also, my natural luck just shining out again, isn't it?

Sorry to hear that

That's good, at least someone here is upbeat. Maybe I can get more trips?

Well, you can't stay strong all the time. I wish you well with whatever may be happening.

Hm, maybe pop by and see if I'm around, I'll be willing to talk to you if you'd like.

Thank you, EMT. Last I saw her, there wasn't much I could say. I don't have any regrets because of that, but I am very concerned for her kids and husband she left behind.

True. I guess I can. I'll probably do it about two weeks prior.

And yea. It can possibly open into that later on.

We would just probably be going to a bar anyway. Nothing too special for it

Forgot to sign.

FUCKING HERETICS SPOTTED IN THIS FUCKING AREA. BE CAUTIOUS YOU FUCKING SHIT EATING CUNTS

Nothing much, the weather was odd this weekend

>Saturday
>Wake up earlier than normal because I had a thing to do
>Get something to drink
>Sit in living room
>Something weird in the corner of my eye out of the window
>turn to see snow, and a lot of it
>sawitcoming.jpg
>Clear the next day

>Today
>Another blanket of snow
>mfw it's the middle of a surprisingly warm spring

Welcome to Canada

-Sweet Roll

I feel really stupid recently, I can't bring myself to do anything unless some one else suggests it, I just spend all day sat here doing nothing. I want it to be over already I hate this

Need help with converting lolis by posting legal 2D Lewds on Loli threads.

Yes but I am never strong, Al~

No... I work overnight 5 days a week, so I just stay up all Sat/Sun nights and I get too stuck in my head when there's no one to talk to recently...

Will do! That's why I popped in Saturday, it was nice!

Sure sure, I'm here if you need/want anything even if its just to listen. Maybe send them a card or a gift, it will help them know someone is thinking of them, and by extension maybe it'll help you a bit too.

*takes a deep breath* Thank you Mantis. I'll snap out of it in a bit, I'm sure.

Thank you, Al.

Doesn't have to be. Someplace casual, no frills, no pretense. Does she enjoy bars?

Thank you for the advanced warning, sir.

I suggest you do something about it, user. (Did it work?)

All night, huh... Well, you're more than welcome to talk to me as long as I'm awake, which is usually until 3 AM, est. And that isn't a hollow gesture.

I'm sorry.... I moved away from a lot of friends when I moved to the city to get a worthwhile job.. any chance you'll stay in contact?

How long has this been going on for?

I've told you that you need to sleep better! I can't do any more than that ;-;

Which side of the Rockies are you on?

Mantis

Why are you feeling that way? Did you do something you regret or anything like that?

JUST DOING MY JOB, CUCK LORD

2B dies in Nier.

Happens to the best of us. To add to that train of people suggesting you do stuff, why not try re-establishing your own sense of self-efficacy by doing something small? It can be as easy as looking into your fridge and walking to the supermarket to pick up a missing ingredient. Wash your car, walk your dog. Do literally anything. But, you think up of the activity.

*nods* I'll probably be doing something along those lines.

Not sure really. I don't think she frequents them. I know for her 21st she only went to Cheesecake factory. Probably doesn't mind them

Don't think it will be too bad

The first one on one thing though I'll try for will hopefully just be the Boardwalk

Thanks. Hopefully it goes well

Just some strange weather? That's not too bad.

You'll find a way eventually.

Well, whenever you're feeling down, don't be shy, I find it helps when I'm down to go out and spend some time with people.

If you need anything, just tell me.

And you are now dead to me.

Is it safe to come out, 2B?

a while now, it comes and goes but it's starting to feel more permanent, it's really hard to even get out of bed these days

I'd give you advice on what to say, but for it to work, you have to do it yourself.

-Al

hey 2B, put some damn pants on, jesus christ

We... will try, I'm sure. I can't say much else, though.
Never said I wasn't persistent, haha...

Anybody seen Reimu?
Is she OK?

Mantis

Thank you for your service *salutes*. Dismissed.

Several times.

Good call.

When the breakdown occurs, I'll let you know. Just trying to consolidate my feelings right now and make sense of everything.

But the thread is helping me so much. Thank you, everyone.

I sense no heresy in his area soldier, i can assuer you everyone in here has been indoctrinated to believe into our beloved God-Emperor, and the ones that didn't accept ended up purged by the holy flame.

You could make me want to sleep, if only i had something that motivated me to do so in my bed...

I need off this shitball. I need to find a suitable substitute habitat devoid of the human infection and the means to safely travel there.

Any suggestions?

Winnipeg, Manitoba

-Sweet Roll

It's ok she gets rebuilt by the 2 pods

She's fine, I promise.
I was going to say, she uh... Pretty sure she dies in the DEMO, so...

Obviously I'll have to do it my self. And I've been getting better with texting her, but still sorta nervous.

Yep. The current progression I sorta hope for is

Group shit for my 21st, then Boardwalk for just us, then hopefully the Botanical Gardens.

May be too planned out though

Well also, external factors have been present the last few weekends. I will be more likely to stop in from now on!

It sounds like depression to me (I know, no duh) but really you might want to see someone about it since it's becoming more problematic. A therapist would help but we don't offer immediate relief, but more a long term solution. A dr could Rx medication that would alleviate the symptoms to a degree within a few days (7-10). It's not worth it to lose out on life b/c we don't want to seek help in case you've been putting it off..

Always had been.

Androids have no need for pants.

And several more times in my capable hands.

Home of The Jets

Mantis

Sleep is something that should motivate you! You need sleep to develop properly u.u

Move to Alaska!
Thank you, user, I'll be able to sleep in peace tonight.

I'm already too far gone, I have no real life experience no one will ever want me

Develop what? I don't need any of this...:/

I recommend you visit The Bunker. It's lovely up there this time of year.

There's no such thing as overplanning.

Hello Ika.

Good to hear. Thank you.
Let her know we miss her!

Mantis

Persistence is it's own type of strength.

I think she had to work late tonight.

It's kinda our purpose to help, whatever you need, we try to provide, within reason of course.

At least you're slowly working through it, even if it didn't look like it at first.

That will be great! It's been good to have you hear.

Pants are still extremely useful though. I highly recommend them as part of your equipment.

JUST GIVE A HOLLER IF IM NEEDED, SUPREME FAGLORD MA'AM SIR DYKE

Are you okay?
I hope my Jets win a Superbowl already

It is also at (well, reaaaally close to) the center of the continent

-Sweet Roll

Hi nep, why did you defend me in the last thread?

You're never too far gone.. I promise I've seen some of the most amazing turn-arounds in my life... but depression will sure as hell keep you from feeling like there is hope... it has a cyclical nature to it... you feel bad so you don't see any hope, so you feel bad.... You can break the cycle user... it may take medication to clear up that fog that shrouds out the light, but a therapist can also help you see those lights when you can't.... that's why it's so important to ask for help... we can get so caught up in our subjective reality that we miss out on things others can plainly see!

Ty! I appreciate that sentiment a lot.

Hmm, I see... If there's anything to get off of your chest, just let me know.
Hehehe...
*nods*
Of course, dear.
Hah.. I dunno about that.

Remilia?

Mantis

True. But I've done this before where I start getting comfortable with her. Only to then just completely revert to my old ways

And I guess. I remember when she agreed to do something over Winter Break, I had a nice idea for a "not-date" that was a bit on the romantic side.

Go into the City for Ice Skating, then for a nice dinner across the city.

Obviously that fell through

-pokes-
hi louise

if you were around 30 would you want to go near a guy who has done nothing with his life and hasn't even kissed a girl

I don't know.

You're growing! You need proper rest to grow
No, I'm not Remilia

So you get all kinds of weather;
Hot humid summers
Article Ass-Cold winters
Deep snow/blizzards
Floods in the spring.

Not a place for the weak.

Mantis

vocaroo.com/i/s14AngtXsHqR
-Koi

No problem, anytime.

Well, persistence can also be the epitome of foolishness at times, but it all depends on your point of view, doesn't it? It's more fun to use it as a strength than a weakness.

If you revert I'll just have to give you a pep talk. Also, that "not-date" sounds pretty good, if only you had been able to pull it off. Alas, you can't change the past.

You shouldn't do that because people will shun you.

No pants. Shota shorts are standard, however.

I'm fine, just a little puzzled.

Why did that fall through?