Your eyes open. The sun is bright and abrupt compared to the dark deep sleep you've awoken from...

Your eyes open. The sun is bright and abrupt compared to the dark deep sleep you've awoken from. It's a strong brightness but not unyielding or over empowering. Today feels different.

The walls are a pleasant white. The window is large and inviting of a great view. The picturesque hills and greenery surrounded by sufficient development inspire a sweet connection with the earth and modern society.

This is not the basement you fell asleep in.

But the house appears to belong to you. No one else is present and there is much inside that doesn't belong to you; but scattered about are bits and pieces of your old belongings among your apparent new belongings. Whoever you are, you're now a big hit- a big success. In this moment it hits you, thoughts and memories and things that were never yours are now apparent in your head. You're a casting agent in Hollywood, and today is the day you must cast the most important role of your life.

The script calls for an actress to play the most beautiful girl in the world. An angel fallen from heaven. Aphrodite incarnate, the new Goddess of beauty and love and everything good in this world. She is described as being able to stop hearts and make those already stopped to start again.

Her beauty is something that you feel, and not something that you see, though physically she is flawless. Some feel it with their eyes, others feel it with their heart. Her beauty flourishes in many unexpected ways. She redefines perfection and surpasses it, a beauty so pure as to melt the hearts of the most vile men. Wars would be fought for her but instead no one would care to fight in her presence, she is awe inspiring. A true treasure. The most beautiful girl in the world.

Who do you cast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8r31DFrFs5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

put penis inside sersha

You know the answer

There's only one answer.

You are absolutely right, and the answer is Cate Blanchett

Is this some kind of inside joke or something? Can people be so delusional?

No need to get heated, for you know my judgment is flawless and she's the one.

this

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

/end thread

You're judgement is very much compromised and full of delusion. I can't fathom what sort of demons you are dealing with when you can't recognize the great beauty Saoirse is and how unsurpassable she is.

Yvonne Strahovski in her prime

Mary

Paper Towns wasn't even good.

where is silent bob ?

It's okay user, just be happy that she is instead of isn't.

THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE

HOW DID I GET HERE

I was thinking the exact same thing.

>his waifu got fingered outside of a club by a classmate

T R A S H
R
A
S
H

How is she so perfect bros?

This is a cruel cruel joke and you should feel bad.

We may never know.

>still posting this outdated meme

does it depress anyone that there are very attractive females who you will visibly watch age until they become grannies?

like just knowing there a females who will never ever be in their prime again, like Jennifer Connelly, Yvonne is still very attractive but you can see they have clearly aged, she was literally godtier in early chuck.

also she's in her mid 30's now still unmarried with no children she should get with the main dude from Chuck before it's too late.

>correcting for irish

Yer oyes owpen. The sun is broight ahnd abrubt compared to t' dark deep sleep yer've awoiken frahm. ut's a strahng broightnes bud naht unyieldin ahr ouver umpirin. Tahdeh feels defferint.

>saoirse ronan will never be your childhood friend
>you will never rediscover each other later in life, mature and accomplished
>she will never offer her cherubic personality to your adorable charms
>you will never get married and have a few kids
>you will never be the stay-at-home father for her adorable irish ratlings
>she will never return from a hard year's acting to pound your nuts off and squelch out another child
>you will never be on your deathbed waiting for her, and die at her bosom with her smiling through tears at you
fuck my life

;_;

>tfw you will never savagely smash Saoirse Ronan's head in with a brick, dig a hole in your backyard, bury her, let her rot for 6 months, dig the hole up, shoot heroin, climb inside, embrace her putrid corpse and let the sweet snowfall of winter cover you in eternal bliss

how about no

Your Sersh fantasies can't come true, but mine are much more possible. It is much more likely that I could succeed in murdering her than you could succeed in marrying her.

Wtf is wrong with you

Fuck you

just another edgy and aroused trumpfag

Saoirse is a modern day Joan of Arc.

She would wreck you.

Clearly you're an angry and bitter degenerate lowlife scumball.

I would kill a baby to lick those feet

>modern day joan of arc
>not MEW
get the hell out of here

Actually, they'd both be pretty good.

But MEW is just Sup Forumss new FOTM slut so GTFO fag.

Nice flavor of the month. Why do plebians have such aweful taste?

Saoirse would look well as Joan, but I dunno if she could pull it off believably.

Also, Joan of Arc was probably ugly as sin with peasant snaggletooth and knotted pubes.

>FOTM
you shut your goddamn mouth RIGHT NOW

fuck off m9

i've been worshipping MEW since 11'

>Joan of Arc was probably ugly as sin with peasant snaggletooth and knotted pubes
In this version MEW would be a great choice to play Joan of Arc.

>that big ass
>that visible panty line

People have been talking about MEW since Final Destination 3, let alone when Scott Pilgrim came out.

Is this your first year here?

Saoirse is pure and a good girl. She would never wear something so vulgar and slutty.

Why can't you let me love her Sup Forums? I thought we were in this together. Just because my love is not like your love doesn't make it any less genuine, pure, and important. This fantasy is the reason I live and breathe, without it I am nothing. Only the brief visions I receive of Sersh's brains seeping out, of her cold, dead eyes, of her maggot eaten face and her decrepit tongue wrapped around my teeth keep me going in this diseased, cruel hell of a world

Don't use my dose of reality to try and edge in your actress bias.

They're both lovely girls.

this is why MEW is the superior waifu

sersha is the older sister I never had

MEW is the 10/10 wife

did someone say MEW?

I love her so much bros

her

No woman in the world is this beautiful.
The only way to cast the role would be to blur out the actress' face so that people could project this absolute beauty upon it.

>but I dunno if she could pull it off believably
there's literally nobody else with the facial expressions and body language that could put it off better than her consider joan needs to be YOUNG

>saoirsefags think they can compete with mewfags
Pssh you're outta your league kid

More like, waifu threads.

I'm not sure Saoirse can be naturally strong willed. I can only imagine her putting it on.
Remember, Joan of Arc understood herself as elected by God. It's not a case of "time to be a stronk wominz." It would have to be played with a breezy strength, effortless and almost masculine.

Do you really believe Saoirse can do it? I'm not trying to be disparaging. I'm not sure there's an actress in hollywood who could pull it off. I think it would need some overworked method nut to get into the role. Daniel-day in girl form.

Does that even exist?

One is clearly lovelier.

Mew is the kind of girl you need meet at a bar and bring behind the dumpster to rawdog next to drunk and passed out homeless people.

Saoirse is the kind of girl you bring home to your mother and marry.

I like both and like all waifusexcept that stupid Alice whore

>Mew is the kind of girl you need meet at a bar and bring behind the dumpster to rawdog next to drunk and passed out homeless people.

'no'

Only option tbqfh

Mew is the kind of girl you'd see at a celebrity sex orgy blowing 3 guys and then having 2 other guys pull he skirt and panties down while taking turns pumping her out. She would probably sleep over and fuck a couple more times in the morning before leaving too. I mean that's just the vibe she gives off.

You need to watch her face take Brooklyn i.e., she really can put like nobody else something like La passion de Jeanne d'Arc

>This thread as been pruned or deleted

pretty lewd but 'no'

you legit reported it faggot ?

well then....there will be consequences

Saoirse is the next Meryl Streep. I'm sure without a doubt she could pull off a heroic and inspiring pure young lady.

jesus christ no

I fucking hate meryl streep

every thread is reported, it's almost like you're new here, you should know better that these are reported by the neo normalfag Sup Forumsposter who likes capemovies and meme series.

It doesn't matter that you hate Meryl Streep. Your opinion of Meryl Streep has nothing to do with it.

I didn't and would never do that, I just like bantering about waifus

Harley Chapman

for whatever reason sersha threads never get deleted

Be a little more subtle you dumdum, the "When will she get an oscar?" works most of the time to not get the thread deleted

>MEW
>"flavor of the month"

genewilder.jpg

Maybe the janitors have good taste.

I love how mewfags sperg out over the fact their girl is the new fotm. They try their hardest to claim legitamacy by mentioning Scott Pilgrim which was a pretty bad movie.

you really want to associate sersha with bbc lover capeshit babies ?

Meryl Streep would not be my choice for Joan of Arc.

>I'm sure without a doubt she could pull off a heroic and inspiring pure young lady.

That's exactly it. Joan of Arc is not just that. She was profoundly religious. She wasn't "pure" if by it you mean innocent. She lived in a France devastated by war and pestilence. She lead men to victory, but also to their deaths. She's complicated in a way removed from the experience of hollywood actresses.
It would really take someone special to play all of it meaningfully.

Unless, of course, you just want a superficial vehicle to get pretty shots of Saoirse

>being so fucking wrong

Pretty shots are mandatory user, But if you are still worried about sersh, watch some Hanna and How I Live Now

i want to fuck pratai so badly bros

sup pratai

lolwut

i'll let him know, friend

how do we save pratai

post his picture
is a known tendency among sershbros to be handsome

Away with you beggars
Step aside for the Musikino

youtube.com/watch?v=8r31DFrFs5A

>I got that feeling
>That bad feeling that you don't know
>I don't even know her but I hope that she comforts you tonight

How old are you approximatively user?
I like Cate but I'm interested in knowing how she ended up chosing you in the waifu-waifuist relationship, waifus that old are very rare here.

I like pratai

I'm 23

how old are ya boii

22, just like my waifu

>I like pratai

yikes

>the waifu-waifuist relationship