Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread

previous: Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RNnnyhVnymc
discord.gg/7WF9qCE
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ir5C-Ir_v4
youtube.com/watch?v=AhSnEQt1U68
youtube.com/watch?v=s_q35qRvAGQ
youtu.be/NpTEKTLVKCE
youtube.com/watch?v=qz0KKzvwWZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/RNnnyhVnymc

he's just been kinda down on discord
antonio
I like the blue album more
I guessed you would like some shoegaze, though I haven't really listened to much so I wasn't sure what you've heard

From the few jap screamo and post-rock Ive heard, I dig it a lot, my friend is huge on screamo so I like a lot of what he does

I like that her panties match the outfit
are your classes going well?

discord.gg/7WF9qCE Join here for free nudes!!! xd

Still here, for now

uh huh honey

Still here

Lul no I slept in 2 and the other 2 I don't do anything in

Yee. I didn't really enjoy most blackgaze I tried but this album has metal influences and I love it.
And yee, it's jap.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ir5C-Ir_v4

Moar pantsu.

still here

You should be more interested in science, Mugi
I wish music like this didn't attract a bunch of weebs but hey I like it nonetheless

nice-u
still?

Uh yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=AhSnEQt1U68

Why

noticed it too

>I wish music like this didn't attract a bunch of weebs but hey I like it nonetheless
haha yes
Tell me about it after going deeper into vocaloid albums.

I didn't leave

youtube.com/watch?v=s_q35qRvAGQ

Because your face is perfect
I just copied a comment I saw uwu

but it was good
It really breaks my heart and idk what to do, I'm bad at these situations
what do you do when you're not here?
good, I like you

youtu.be/NpTEKTLVKCE

Well that makes me feel fuzzy on the inside

Sleep?

Mooooooooocher
Yay!
Not really.

O. I'm going to have a long night of comfi sleeps now. Bai.

goodnight penguin, sleep tight

That's kinda gay, yo

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed

I *love* shimapan. Like fucking love stripes. I have over 5GB of non lewdv stripes.

same , you can always just hope for the best

youtube.com/watch?v=qz0KKzvwWZc

but I'm pans :o
alice
I'm guessing you're closer with him so I'm glad you spend time with him

Best waifu

Klonata
Nice legs :o

Fugggg
Its nice
Same well no folder

Great, because I was lying

I'm sure he has someone much more close

Hello

Ive.been collecting for over 5 years. I need a new laptop however or I'll soon turn into one of those "I lost my *blank* stash post some please" fags. Aren't you always you evil evil clock eye

I'm sure everyone does, I worry he might be lonely though
why are you always mean to me? :c
y-you too

I seem to have misplaced your discord friendship, would you mind adding me again? :o
hola
heretic -_-

How many images?

No, I said your waifu is good, didn't I?

I can't think of an possible reasons

heya, how are you tonight?

Did you remove me?

1600+ 80% numerically numbered

Hows it going tonight?
Doing about as average as humanly possible, and yourself?

Lots of work. Sounds like a pretty sexy stash

You did. However you definitely are evil.... However I may of misspoke and said you are a liar...Maybe just a harsh truth teller.
I've let it slip. I need to start relabeling. Its.gotten out of hand.

eh im alright, pretty bored just kinda sitting here

Claiming

Hi miss Juvia! Busy day today but I wanted to drop in at talk for a bit at least!

I'm not sure I guess he talks with some others as well
you could always ask what is wrong or something

I would never do such a thing, silly!
pretty good, might make some noodles in a bit, and yourself?
so you agree that your bullying is unjust :o

the best

I can't disagree to the latter

But good and evil are relative anyway

But do I care?

The answer is no

Well, I didn't even remember I had you on there. So it wasn't me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thats some dedication.
Yup about the same as every night for me to, youtube taking half my screen and right here for the other half, and when I feel like it pulling up my daw to try and finish mixing this damn song.
Same thing different day, just had a bowl of top rammen myself haha.

I wish you the best of luck
I love Mokocchi! How is your day

Nighty night best friends

Sorry I missed you yesterday. Work had me focused for my last hour because suddenly people wanted food.

>belly
YES!

¯\_(?)_/¯

I can't save this on notepad -_-
what flavor do you like? I get chicken
meany :(
woof woof

Hello kanna-san
>pats head
>
>talk for a bit
>that's not the only reason you decided to stop by...
Glad you were able to get on for a bit though
I'm doing pretty good, how about you?

Night Koume

>Misaki Claimed

Good night gun-chan

Nice! I take it you've been kicking butt all day? Any good stories?
Day is going well! Computer came, the box was like 45 pounds so that was really heavy. Gonna wait for a few hours before I start to set it up. Dunno how I'm gonna move all my pictures over though.

No, it's okay! Sometimes life keeps you busy! Just glad you made it back! Also, are you a cook? That's pretty cool!
How's your day going today?

rq

VTAC sling, DD sling mount and new Lancer mags came in today. Really liking the Lancers. They drop free without issues and the ability to see round count is nice.

goku

I normally do chicken too, sometimes beef and throw an egg in there when I boil the watter to make it classy.
I like my magpull's the sight glass for rounds is nice but you keep the straight polymer look

Yes, I am a cook. Need to get out though, its not worth a career unless you plan on opening your own. And I mainly just use heavies or mediums. I dont have the reaction times for light mechs.

Ive been having some nice games yeah. Could zip them and email them to yourself?

Lancers are transparent, which is why I picked them over the Magpuls. I don't get the point of paying more than $10 for a fighting mag if all you get is a little glass window...

Alright. I've got an aero lower on my main. I got the same buttstock on my secondary . And definitely like the sling. Ive always just stuck with a few pmags
80% is all just aluminum GI types. Looking good though

>dubs
Of course! It's a must for a loli dragon as good as you
>rubs head
You can't fool me you knew there would be a reward waiting for you if you got on...
Although i know you wanted to get on to talk as well.
But i did say I'd reward you for coming on so what would you like to see?
That sounds like a good time. Always fun to play with friends.

Name brand that's all. I got 75 mags and in the thicc of it you just bang until you hear a lock. Then you speed reload. So windows are nice for a tac the real money maker is just practicing the speed reload.

Yubaba. Rich, owns successful business, can steal souls and make people into pigs. Also a total fox.

I dig it.

Think I might throw on a Javelin rail, shave a bit of weight off the front end.

You can go to sleep if you'd like. I am just sitting here putting off the inevitable.

Best, and only, girl.

Its a reliability aspect for me, i've had cheaper mags fall apart on me or not feed fast enough for the cyclic rate ive pushed before. Then again when you push full auto out of an AR platform it puts alot of more stress on the spring. I use them through my personal rifle and work just because they have proven them self for me. Then again I put alot of my stuff through hell.

Kate Upton?
I am going to sleep soon. I see.you alot rifle-chan I'll jump on here and talk some more about it some more.

Oh and I asked the other day but you never answered, what optics are you running?

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! Do you not want to be a cook? What do you want to do, if you don't mind me asking?
When I played we kinda just messed around as a group. I was still getting used to the turn rates like 100 hours in!

Glad to hear that!
It's like a couple of gigs of pictures... but if I only take a few hundred I might be able to make that work though! Thanks for the idea!

>dubs with trips though

Yeah. I hope you can keep all your Kanna pictures. Especially blushing thigh and butt ones.

I love you too kanna-san
>pats head
Of course you can, you're always so shy when asking, it's adorable. Plus i could never deny a face like that
>
That's good beautiful

At the moment, any job that isnt cooking. Its starting to get a bit too taxing. And yeah, mechs are way too varied to get used to. Heavies and mediums are the best way to get used to the game. Timberwolves in particular.

Am here.

Hi noodle. I just saw the stuff for the new album on youtube the other day. What do you think of noodles new style

See you pal

Vortex Strikefire II with VMX-3T Magnifier.

If you run magnified and shoot long range a lot I will strongly suggest you get a smaller dot (1 or 2 MOA) At 100 yards a 4 MOA dot like the Strikefire will cover up a bullseye. The SPARC II (also vortex) has a 2 MOA dot.

Thanks! I hope so too! Though I just want my picture collection in total to move over. It's like 30 gigs but I've had it for like 6 years now... or maybe I should just start over?
Thigh and butt pictures are the best. Oh, I found this one just yesterday! The bunny collection grows!

why am i so autistic

are u?

A lot of the humanoids are good, but the Timber is actually one of the best mechs in the game. Simply because its so versatile. In terms if humanoid ones, I like the Shadowhawks and Atlas / Kodiaks. Otherwise its a Marauder, Timber or Black Knight.
What have you done now?

Bluh
I can't even have a normal conversation with someone if they think some dumb shit about my waifu

see

Please you're just too sweet!
Please don't be so nervous, even if you do mess up i won't be mad at someone as cute as you
I'm glad you like them, so easily pleased unlike most of the perverts in this thread. So appreciative! It makes me so happy
>

You can probably zip it and all that. That they are and more cute bun!
What kind of dumb shit?

Ill do some research into the Vortex, im quite curious and want to build another AR. Im currently running the leapould Mark 4 HAMR Also, watch Primaryarms.com, last week I ordered 10 magazines for a dollar a piece. I just looked to see if the deal was still going (dosent matter how bad the mag is for a dollar) but unfortunately its not.

Sinon is best waifu

It's alright, kinda prefer Phase 3's style the most, though.

That she's bad and Saito is good or that she's a bitch, or slutty, or lewd, or that sort of thing

Or oh especially if someone thinks she actually loves this fuckass

Yeah I dont think its that bad either.
She is a bit stressed but she probably shouldnt beat him.