Why don't more people do dabs? Have they just not figured it out yet?

Why don't more people do dabs? Have they just not figured it out yet?

>oil is now cheaper than bud at rec shops
>a rig only costs like $20, so does a nail
>no odor, no ash, no mess, no inhaling fumes, no plant matter in your lungs
>just clean vapor
>strong high that lasts 1-2 hours
>you can chain dabs without any sort of hangover/side effect
>you can literally be high 24/7 with a minimum wage job

I figured since you all just sit at your computer every day playing videogames and shitposting, dabs would everyone's drug of choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsQ3E0yrmr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who gives a shit?

eh, i just smoke regular ol' bud since that's what i'm used to and i enjoy it
price is not an issue

im 38 and started smoking when I was 12.I kind of got out of the youth culture burnout phase of my life even though I still smoked weed just was not able to get wax but can now...

>>you can literally be high 24/7 with a minimum wage job

until your tolerance works up and you have to do as many dabs as you would smoke bowls

>>oil is now cheaper than bud at rec shops
fucking where? that doesnt even make any sense it cost more to make oil than it does weed. a gram of hash where i lived was 25 cheapest and a gram of weed was 10, 5 from a friend

Its all trash for trash
Need a good healthty genocide before we go to space :D

Jk but srsly get your shits together you fucktards jfc

I'm not interesting in fucking up my tolerance. I smoke daily but only at night after work. Also, fuck minimum wage.
>you can literally be a broke retard 24/7
Yeah no thanks........

You don't have to use the buds themselves to make wax. You use shake and trimmings.

Some people just prefer the old ways, man. It's a very nostalgic feeling lighting up a nice joint with friends. I do agree though that dabs are awesome.

anyone who posts on Sup Forums is in no position to judge the life choices of others

until your tolerance goes through the roof, even as the type of smoker that enjoys a solo blunt or joints. when you need that amount of flower to get you there it's a bitch to go without it

>untill your tolerance works up
Ive been dabbing for a few years now and still get just as high as when i started.. Weed even still gets me high just not for long
>fucking where?
Thats a good question unless op smokes shit tier shatter.. Or mid tier crumble

Enjoy it while you can! I don't give a good gosh darn about public opinion, I know the concentrate of the devil's lettuce will lead to more debauchery and niggerdom. Go with Christ Sup Forums

christ is dead
in other words, kill yourselves

Daily reminder to shoot your local DEA agent.

Because it ruins your ability to enjoy normal 30 percent THC weed if you do dabs more than a couple times a week. Instead I recommend simply putting some bubblehash in your bowl at night or a nice indica edible and during the day for pain relief having a nice sativa. I find Durban to always get me pretty fucking high.
Why do you septics gotta always take it too far? BHO is nasty shit anyways. At least get the c02 clear dabs.

certain things dont need to be improved upon nor modernized. huge rips of killer bud thru pipe with perc and ashcatcher is classic. killer joints while taking a walk thru the park on a nice day is sublme. god made herb. Prometheus gave us fire.

but dabs are cool, they dont need to REPLACE nothing, just a cool afterproduct of the bud trade. go in peace faggot

it does not ruin normal weed

I prefer the flavor of flower over oil but I still dab occasionally. Also, why would I want to be high 24/7? I have a job where it's unsafe to be under the influence and I would rather just smoke a small bowl at night after I get off work.

I smoke wax at home and weed at work on my lunch and during my down time on the later half of my shift.. I still get high from both just fine

Meh... I did dabs when it first got big a few years ago but I like flower better.

Yeah do that for 10 years and then try to do simple math let alone talk to anyone coherently. Quick way to turn your brain into moosh.

Shit, I have a legit medical issue and even I think dabs go to far for everyday shit. Unless you're dying from some painful shit you don't need that. It's not even enjoyable most of the time. It's too much.

I actually got brain damage from smoking and dabbing too much. I recommend everyone steer clear of the THC and CBDs, but I know this advice won't be heeded

a 20 dollar nail is literally china titanium. Enjoy your shitty hot dabs and ruined lungs.

Are you sure youre not just retarded?

This 100 % besides I'm old now. I don't like being high all the time anymore. A bowl or two in the morning and the same before I go to sleep is how I roll now. Shit,back in the day we would smoke an oz in a night .

It raises my tolerance too good damned high and then I can't get high off a joint for long. My head pretty much always hurts. Like a stabbing sensation behind my eye. I came back from vacation in Colorado and then couldn't get high off less than bubblehash for a couple weeks. Which means I hurt for a couple weeks. Fuck that shit. Opiates make me itchy to an unbearable degree.

I personally enjoy packing a few bowls and passing the pipe around. It's classic and everyone gets high and usually stays there for a good while. I'm not opposed to dabbing, but I just don't enjoy it as much.

help getting some weed in orlando, disney area

I've been smoking twenty years and do math everyday. If you smoke too much for too long it makes you a little forgetful not retarded.

Yep. I've permanently lost about 10 IQ points

I miss that itch...

im already dumb as shit anyway

Mom? stop embarrassing me Mom, I'm talking to my friends..... ugh....

>totally not a cop

pirates of the Caribbean is way cooler on molly than weed. step up yo game son.

Smoking weed literally turned you into a nigger lel

I like the social aspect, but then I discovered a new one. It's kind of expensive but those drinks from the dispensary are hella good for pain and you can break a flask out and a couple Dixie cups. You can do this in public and since no one knows for sure what you're drinking without getting up in your face, it's cool.

So eat yourself fitter, why the fuck not.

I dab all the time, its nothing to really freak about. Just smoke if you smoke, you'll find dabs when you want to.

been there done that

dabs are exciting when you're 14, like bongs and steamrollers and hot knifing.

then you grow up and you don't want to be completely wrecked, you just want to be stoned so you just go back to joints.

I had legit medical issues that got me back into smoking. I stopped after high school. It was better than opiates and spinal taps. Dabs gave too much of a head high to me and the burn made me cough, raising blood pressure, and that was the opposite goal for what I needed.

....how old are you? Ive heard stories of 70s and 80s weed being very weak compared to what we get now. I enjoy ~30% thc content weed and a small bowl gets me buzzed but not ripped.

Nah, it's still about 120, but losing intelligence is a terrible experience. Borderline nightmarish

If you smoke oil cheaper than weed kys it's trim run city bitch

Pic related; a real bong, fuck 20 dollar Chinese lead based glass cancer lol. Enjoy your Alzheimers and retardation

Dabs taste like chemicals and smell like shit

Me too user, but it's bad for us.

I like both. dabs def send you to the moon but it's not the same high as smoking. I like to dab first to get super high quick and then smoke to sustain, esp while gaming. It's easier for me to take a quick hit between lives with a pipe than rig

youtube.com/watch?v=WsQ3E0yrmr8

Was i talking about smoking? I was talking about 'dabbing'

haha, i am totally serious dude, i'm on a work trip and i really want some and just go for a walk

Not actually true. There is no permanent damage from weed. Speed on the other hand can fuck your shit up. Stimulants stronger than coffee are stupid anyway. If you stick to weed there won't be any brain damage.

With the advent of ecigarettes, I enjoy using a little disposable oil pen for out and about smoking.

In glad everyone can have their own little marijuana niche now. What a time to be alive.

It's a felony to possess a small amount of wax. Also its super hard to get legit wax. The shit is intense and nice but ill stick to weed till its decriminalized

There haven't been enough studies done for you to make such a categorical assertion. A more reasonable thing to say would be, "there is no permanent damage from weed THAT WE KNOW OF." I know I'm dumber than I ever have been thanks to pot and earl

lmao that probably doesn't happen to people who use moderation

That's an opinion sir. I'm 28 and I hate how joints burn me so I smoke out of ever increasingly complex and expensive glass like a massive faggot.

You can keep it. It's your kidneys crying for help. What medical condition did you have?

God damn it. fuck you

Probably not. Same with alcohol, etc.

I'm a 25 yo awkward shut in who has never done drugs in his life, how do I go about getting some?

....but user, the expensive glass is leaded crystal glass...

I'm 33 , I'm not in a legal state tho. I'm not smoking ditch weed but I would bet mine is in the low to mid 20's. I get high off a bowl but I slowly take tokes off that second bowl. Weed was shit back in thise days. All the oldhands I know have told me the shit they smoked back then was weak.

vote for rand paul

That just depends on where you are. I also live in an illegal state and concentrates are considered the same thing as flowers.

I just got ahold of some sativa shatter been dabbindown all week it doesnt knock ya out.

I have a drug test coming up in the next week or two... haven't smoked in 65 days. just throwing that out there

better question, why hasn't anyone made something i can inject yet?

i want to inject my marijuana

I haven't seen a hydrocodone in a long time. I have heard rumors of people having them but the prices are retarded, I wouldn't pay it. I do miss them tho.

>Has nicer bongs
>Understands Chinese lead based poisons and the concept of trim runs, both of which are garbage
>"god damn it. Fuck you"

Good comeback user.

I'm not very experienced with dabs but from what I've smelled, they smell worse than the shittiest weed.

when I first dabbed, I thought I was gonna die.

The high is also too strong for me, I don't like it.

Not sure if retarded or new to trolling and thinks he's gonna pull me a lulz

Stay mad fam

get more experienced with them.

Just buy a plane ticket or drive somewhere its legal and stay for a few days?

Because even if you disagree, being high 24/7 isn't a productive way to live your life. And switching to weed crack isn't gonna make your habbit any better.

Because not everyone is a fucking burgerlander

>UK
>shit tier weed, rarely good weed
>shit hash if any, normally mixed with disgusting shit

good luck finding fucking wax or shatter in the UK. I got hold of a gram once and it was a special offer and I still had to fucking get it online.

If you can find a wax hookup outside of london who doesn't charge ridiculous prices, hit me up. I'll be waiting for the next 50 years.

I don't like to get that high. If'n I'm lookin to get real high i want to stop at couchlock.

I agree

Because smoking a joint and relaxing outside is better than using a damn blowtorch to get stoned.

Smoke all the time even moved to colorado to help support my habit. I smoke so much that a bowl will usually get me high for about 2 hours.

I don't know why but when i smoke dabs in order to even feel it i have to take a hit about 5 times bigger than all my friends and the high will only last about 10 - 15 minutes for me. It is a super strong high tho but it doesn't last for shit.

And idk what fuckin rec center your going to but a gram of dab at my shops is about $50 where as i can get an ounce for $150 that lasts MUCH longer.

No sir, worked in a glassblowing shop for a year in high school up until the market shiver in 2007 killed art glass. Lead oxide is added to the crucible to make the glass, I guess smoother and glossier for lack of better terminology. Leaded crystal glasses are the ones that resonate when you run your damp finger along the rim, regular glasses squeak.

You only get high like that the first couple times, then like others have mentioned you tolerance gets so fucked you have to marinate yourself in an entire bath tub of oil to even get a head change which is the reason I don't like it. It's fun every once in a while though.

That shit does get old
That's why they call it weed crack

I'm not gay but I love you user, I don't think you are gay.

Also the problem with dabs is that your tolerance gets so high you go though an actual withdraw, it's too much. Smoke the already too powerful weed and be happy.

But I'm a hipporyite because I'd def accept a free dab if I had nowhere to drive

Wanna come visit burgerland and smoke weed and shoot guns with us?

I like dabs more. I use a pen. But what the fuck dabs bring up your tolerance so hars and quick. Ruins regular bud. Have to take t breaks more often or eat edibles more.

i knew someone out there loved me!

Bro I get a mad hangover if I chain dabs.

i just barely started dabbing and honestly it was very daunting to me at first.
>buy torch
>buy rig
>buy not shit banger
>carb cpp
>dab tool
>concentrate

even for very cheap pieces you're spending minimum 100 bucks right away, and I didn't even know if i'd like it. I always thought it would be too much for me or not as nice as flower (it's nice, but different feel than flower so i still smoke that at times)

After about a month of dabbing i've realised it is cheaper in the long run just because i can do a rice grain sized dab and be stoned for 2 hours. 20-30 bucks a gram here depending on what i get at the rec.

pic is baby puck rig i bought for 25. had to get a better banger because that nail shattered before i finished a gram

Or you can get a $60 pen

I meant to say I don't think you're dumb, but I I guess I was subconsciously trying to protect my sexuality. :*

I have two glass blower friends. Learn actual shit about glass bongs before you shit up a thread with your retarded thoughts. Hard glass and soft glass are different. You worked with soft glass. Hard glass is used for bongs you fuck. Please kill yourself so you don't reproduce

Dude being on dabs all day fucks your life up

Been dabbing for 3 years straight. Can confirm that it's more cost effective (depends on where you live) and healthier. Fucks your tolerance but I still get high as fuck.