How much money is in your wallet right now?

How much money is in your wallet right now?
>$24.00

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DRFDA_oV4xM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>$0
I use my card like the rest of the 21st century you fucking cave dweller

^This

I think there's $2 in there...but I do keep a $100 bill for emergencies where I can't find an ATM or something.

$0

This pretty much.

150€

your $ sign came out wrong

$85

nigga im broke af

This

about tree fiddy

Made me kek good on ya

Like six dollars and a taco bell receipt

>Enjoy your money that only exists in a computer and can be removed/deleted at a keystroke
>2017
>Not have precious metals & commodities
>$240

$41

$2 and some change.

$35.

$260

$70

$300

$100 CAD

I usually carry about $50. Right now...a few hundred in cash cause I'm about to go swindle someone.

Incidentally, I find it hilarious how much stuff you can get from people for like 90% off if you give them cash. Credit cards have ruined society.

I totally keep thousands in cash around as well as gold, ammo, various items to bargain with. Stupid poor people are such suckers and when/if shit ever hits the fan your fucking credit card is going to be real good for slitting your wrists.

$5000vatu

>cash in 2017

Not enough for this current economy or the coming future economies

Found the millennials.

150 pesos

the main reason I have cash is because I play a vidya somewhat competitively and earn money from it

This, except the only reason I don't carry cash is I have to pay off my credit card and it's convenient to just dump it all on there.

I often regret not withdrawing at least 20 bucks for surprise markets and shit.

>2017
>not preferring to do transactions anonymously

70 USD and about the equivalent of another 40 USD

fitty one

>Your total today is $329.58.

"I have gold and commodities."

>Sorry, we only take cash credit or debit cards

i take out cash to buy drugs, not to just hold in my wallet just in case.

$650

Kind of like India, who went cashless forcefully.

19$

£16

100 euros.

Exactly $70 and a few bucks in the bank. Just enough for food and booze until next Wednesday.

anyone who carry's over 100 dollars in their wallet. is compensating big time. or a low wage server/delivery driver/bar tender.

95+% of people here are millennials. the rest are younger

$855. Really need to make a trip to the bank.

19.50 dollars
and i have to last with that 2 weeks in university

kill me please

Enjoy eating gold and silver.

Great wealth preservation investments but don't ever hold on to delusions that gold will usable currency in anything worse than a recession. Gold is no longer backing money supply so it's only value is in industrial and commercial application.The same industries that are impacted by economic failures to begin with.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DRFDA_oV4xM

>$43

Say wot m8?

$110
and 20 pesos

$130

who the fuck carries a wallet
?

You're fucking idiot if you really have 900k in a single bank account

I had £395 this afternoon before depositing in my bank. Poorfag really.

>2017

>Still transacting in fiat currency

>14 BTC in my wallet

>50 replies and this user reckons he's cool for not carrying a wallet

Lol i had to sell my wallet

I carry a phone wallet.

about $3.75 in change

I just spent over 1k in court fees, insurance fees, police fees, and towing fees to get back my motorcycle after it was impounded.

Turns out you cant have a painted windshield in CA. Or ride with a suspended license that you didn't know about.

Bastards.

$0 cash, ~$47,000 in my checking account card currently

$116

Same

I walked into the bathroom the other day a picked a dollar up off the floor.

Then I realized I literally go months without touching cash or buying anything.

$257, I don't spend much.

I can kinda understand cars, but for a motorcycle? Maybe driving at night, but it can't be that terrible of an issue, that honestly sucks user

About 55$, not paying with credit card is just a waste of miles/cash back

$5000 of credit
I don't carry cash
>because niggers

2100 nok

>915k
>In a fucking checking account

It's either fake or trust fund babby account. No competent human with the wherewithal to make that kind of money on their own would leave that much cash in a checking account to rot away from inflation and left exposed to tax risk.

$600 CDN
I buy and sell shit from garage sales and pawn shops to make money. Always gotta be prepared

It gets worse,

Im trapped for 2 months paying over $400 what my old rent was because of an evil renters company. Also, my old roomate refuses to pay his fair share of the utilities OR the rent.

Also I'm in the end of a failed 10 year relationship.

On the plus side, I got a hold of some acid for the first time. It was neat.

Don't have a wallet but i never keep any money in my account so as of now: 970$ but i'll get an unemployment cheque coming in at 3 oclock minus next month's rent and i'll be at 1240$ for the next 2 weeks

Remove a hundred bucks for groceries for the 2 weeks cause i barely eat nowadays

Also, get a load of this faggot

About £85 Scottish

I'll tell you what, it sucks getting pulled over and getting told there's a warrant out for your arrest plus getting told about the suspended license you didn't know about all because someone claimed child support on me, fraudulently. I didn't even receive court summons or anything, or perhaps it was mailed to a "wrong" address. I do not have children, and this woman thought she could snag an extra paycheck.

$68

$0 Canadian and negative 14 in the bank fml

Hot damn, I feel for you user.

Terrible luck.

pic related, its us.

$3,000 in $50 notes only, l'm a gambler

>adjusted for USD
>$4
I can buy one lewd sticker with this :^)

$15

I use a debit card mostly, only get cash sometimes for certain vendors.

Wtf is this pic about?

12.2 CAD

Anons getting fucked. See his ex lady in the background mocking us?

Possums take longer to understand that they are dead, what with the constant fakery.

$50
it's my coke note
I have 3 cards that I use for transactions

Or they live a different lifestyle then you....

?

nine dollars and 17 cents, plus thousands of dollars in credit card debt

someone please choke me to death in my sleep so i don't have to continue suffering

This. Don't listen to the rest of the progress denying idiots. Not like "precious metals" will save your ass in a total economic holocaust anyway.

Why are there two of these threads right now?

1000 dollars usually but varies. My crew and I rob drug dealers regularly and have to hide cash.

47k... At least put some of that into savings or a mutual fund unless you're about to buy a car or something.

If you can defend it, it will.

There will always be a 1%, faggot.

78 dollars and 307,000 colombian pesos

Cash will be the sameif those same computers go down, gold people don't care about eirher. That being said I'm not on of those crazy prep freaks but I grow tobacco in my garden every year and have like 100 lbs jn my basement, I figure eventually if shit went down in time people who are jonesing even for a smoke are going to fork shit over

Found the infowars retard.

Have fun trying to eat your gold when your starving to death, faggot.