I have a drug test coming up in a week. haven't smoked for 65 days... any advice?

I have a drug test coming up in a week. haven't smoked for 65 days... any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

smoke a joint

Lol who sold you that 7 year outdated vape

I have an OZ of gorilla glue at the ready... that was the image that google sent me... but that said, brass knuckle cartridges are fantastic...

soon... very soon

why are you taking a drug test

opportunity for a new job; same field, same salary, way better work/life balance and better future prospects

what are they testing for

standard panel. only thing I am have to worry about is weed

well i hope you know it well, i don't know what the standard panel is or how they're gonna quiz you on it
don't forget to study

Scene at 5:12 Alex Jones on tv background dancing with naked cute girls.
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

solid advice. thanks!

if you got regular exercise and ate and drank healthy then you should be in the clear. even if not 3 months is usually more than enough if you are not an every day smoker.If it's a hair test then you are fucked.

65 days? What are you even worried about? Even if you are fat af, i dont think you have anything at all to be worried about user.

You are gonna be fine there is no chance it will show up in your piss unless it is one of the really strong ones I have one on may the 1st and havent smoked since march 22nd and im going to be fine. But make sure you arent smoking anything until the test obviously, and drink enough water to dilute your piss but not to the point where they wont take it.

how much do you weigh

should just be urine test. passed a home test from target, but have no idea about the veracity of the test

about 195 lbs

thanks!

damn
i weight a little more than you and i'm probably shorter than you

how tall are you?
i'm 5'6

5'11

good luck... why do you have a test?

smoked a doob one week before a test. Passed it. You'll do fine.

Don't believe the 1 month in your system meme, it's bullshit.

Pilots licensing

Nice. good luck to you!

Thanks

>I have a drug test coming up in a week. haven't smoked for 65 days... any advice?

1. Drink a lot of plain water
2. Admit to nothing. Volunteer zero information.
3. You can take 1/4 TEAspoon of Vitamin C (crystalline not tablets) with 8 oz of H2O once an hour which will flush you out in a BIG way, explosive liquid diarrhea

Do you really want a job where they test your pee? That's fucked up.

what is this nonsense