In grade school we were taught that United States is the best country on Earth...

In grade school we were taught that United States is the best country on Earth. Are children of all nations taught this about their respective countries? Are there schoolteachers in Somalia and Syria brainwashing their students to believe their country is the best?

I'm not sure, but I imagine that this is the case.

>In grade school we were taught that United States is the best country on Earth.

I was never once taught this. I was taught some lies, sure, but never once has any teacher ever tried to tell me that the United States was the best country on Earth.

Oh, and the answer to your question is yes.

>schoolteachers in somalia and syria

hmm

which schoolteachers you talkin about?

As a better example, North korea definitely does, India does, pakistan does

India and pak don't do it to the point of 'we are BEST' but they do have superiority complexes. Still though, the general pop aren't so stupid they will just mindlessly slurp that shit up, even in NK. Everyone can tell when their country is shit and whenit's not

Nationalism usually comes later in the educational process. Grade school kids don't fall for that bullshit.

That is because you are from the pussified politically correct unique snowflake safe space millinial faggot generation. Your mom is probably a hot wife with a queen of spades tattoo that gets gangbanged by 3 niiggers every weekend while your soft ass dad films it and beats off

>Are children of all nations taught this about their respective countries?
nope

No, Let me explain it to you:
Usa its the only place, thats because you have to lie to someone at a very early age if you want that person to be full retard at his 30's, believing some countries are plain evil and shit like that.

I started dating a girl from New Zealand and found out how others really view America. Lots of other countries acknowledge we are the strongest in a lot of ways but other western countries acknowledge we are just another country.

Whats with all the aggression, man?

Yeah kids are too smart for that. It's the same reason that when kids are taught religion it's presented as truth rather than, "we believe..." Kids would ask too many questions.

best diss ever

See that? Half your fucking problem right there

hmmm.

Contemplation Baron.

I like it.

has Potential.

In my experience, most people from other nations admit that, while we have an impressive military, we're also incredibly childish and close minded as a nation. That we seem to encourage that kind of mindset and honestly it's hard for me to argue otherwise given how massively terrible huge portions of the United States can be.
Specifically the Bible Belt and parts of the west (California, but not all of California), as well as portions of the northern mid-western states.

We have problems... but what country doesn't?

(You)

Our public education system is not in the best shape. It feels like it's declining.

Betsy Devos will more than likely escalate this negative trend.

Well, as its an usa goal to have an idiot population of course thats the case. Then you have normal countries where that doesnt happends at all.

>Lots of other countries acknowledge we are the strongest in a lot of ways
this, most countries still think america has golden roads and shit for some reason

What problem? What are you even on about?

Uh, I was never once taught this in grade school and I live in the south.

every country sucks a bag of dicks. the u.s is not excluded.

pussified politically correct unique sunflake millennial hot milf gang bang nigger

South here, they don't teach us the union is the fucking best thing to ever happen to the Americas for a reason. you god damn fool.

Grey coats will rise again! LLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDLEEEE LEEEEDLE LEEEEEEEDDLEe

nope - that's just 'murica

and you realise you're not, right? I mean, not even close...

This is only bad if it is to teach you doing unethical things to your own country and other countries is ok.
Trump is pretty cool guy though.

u must be old as fuck. Today's school system in America is basically the opposite. They feed the kids with endless white guilt about how columbus was the worst man in history and whites were evil slave owners.

Kids in America are taught that their country is the best in the world, but if anyone teaches that another country is it's brainwashing?

Sounds like someone has been successfully brainwashed.

Let's just say in other countries they teach about mistakes in the past in the hope they won't happen again (nothing worng? Trail of tears.. ever heard of that?)

Trail of Tears, huh. What about Heart Mountain? Or our eugenics testing? Or the Lusitania? The list goes on.