Who is ready for WW3?

Who is ready for WW3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

YES

YEEESSS!

my dreams of bringing in refugee north korean lolis for us to adopt and diddle is coming to fruition

BACK TO BACK TO BACK

How the hell is korea war 2 world war 3?
The amount this conflict is being blown out of proportion is annoying.
It will be unfortunate, sure, but it's not going to spark a world conflict.

you do realize 11:00 PM EST was 41 minutes ago right u fucked up

CNN?

yawn

The end of the Kim regime!

>cnnbrk

derp

Nothing to worry abut so long as you are in rural or wilderness.

I am prepared to die, God is waiting for me.
Are you fags prepared to die?

i will laff if kim jong eggroll bombs mar e lago. fuck trump, that fat faggot.

America vs Korea II: murricas revenge

Because ol' Kim is just as crazy, if not crazier, than Trump. That bucket of crazyglue would actually USE his nukes, because it's N. Korea's only suitable weapon against us and our allies.
Trump is dumb enough not to back off and utilize this situation for negotiations to prevent all out mass murder by the North's lunatic leader. Thinking isn't Trump's strong-suit.

unless it comes from a blantantly right wing site, its not actual news.

stop getting my hopes up OP

His missiles would only be able to reach California and the west coast. Fuck the west coast.

>Believing in god

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you

I want WW3 so badly, I will enlist if that happens

>CNN

LMAO

I'm trying to source this and I can't.

"It's always fun" :D

>Americans don't know history
user world wars have started over less

Korea barely has nukes and they are no threat to america with them.
They probably have less than 10 deployable bombs, most of which are much weaker than little boy or fatman and it's questionable whether any of them can be used via missile reliably.
At worst a few cities in japan and SK get nuked. There is no threat to the american mainland by north korea. Only asia.

It's fake

Your mom got fucked in the west coast bitch

[Back In Black Intensifies]

because it is bullshit.

oh woah!
watch out for this badass guys

>CNN
Oh yeah thats a reliable news source.

However, im pumped to kill me some Koreans

Found the first casuality due to friendly-fire

youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys

America is all bark. America is like that guy who drives a really big truck on lifted suspension trying to compensate for something. America is the most insecure country in the world.

DEATH COMES A RIDIN' ON A MIDNIGHT TRAIN!

I'd think if I didn't believe in an afterlife, I'd probably live my life with a lot more meaning than the "veil of tears".

Think for a second man.

Insecure yes. All bark? They do kill a lot of sand niggers

kek

china doesn't like best korea anymore... it won't allow US to waltz in and install a stooge government, but it won't start ww3 defending it

Nice Propaganda video. Little did we all know he had a gun to everyone's backs he was behind.

Can someone give me an accurate description of how WW3 will play out

I grew up in glenwood road. I learned how to die a long time ago.

Funny that this is getting so much play. Trump and Kim are essentially the same person. Kim just has better hair.

Yeah and the great powers have learned from that

I'm ready
Ready for The 2nd American Revolution
The one where us 99% throw the 1% out on their collective asses and start our government over
Never mind WW III
pic related

>user world wars have started over less
That's retarded logic.
The geopolitical climate of the modern era has been intentionally reconstructed since those wars to make a world conflict far less likely.
We have had many much closer calls than anything that could result from a war with Korea since then and the system has managed to take it.
It is true that 1 world war started over less, but that was a one time thing.
No one is allies with NK strongly enough to follow them into a war against america and no one is strong or willing enough to try and take advantage of america's split attention to launch any attack on them or any of their allies, if they were they had many opportunities basically every decade for the last 70 years since america is basically always starting wars. The only difference is this time, there might be a couple weak ass nukes involved.

Thread closed

When has America been all bark? What country are you from that has gone to war and won as much as us? Just curious.

2/10

ウォット・ザー・ファック・ディッド・ユー・ジャスト・ファキング・セー・アバウト・ミー・ユー・リタル・ビッチ?・アイル・ハブ・ユー・ノー・アイ・グラジュエーティッド・トップ・オブ・マイ・クラース・イン・ザー・ネービー・シールズ、・アンド・アイブ・ビーン・インボルブド・イン・ニューマラス・シークリット・レードズ・オン・アル・クァエダー、・アンド・アイ・ハブ・オーバー・スリー・ハンドルド・コンファームド・キルズ。・アイ・アム・トレーンド・イン・ゴリラー・ウォーフェア・アンド・アイム・ザー・トップ・スナイパー・イン・ザー・インタイアー・アズ・アームド・フォーシズ。・ユー・アー・ナシング・ター・ミー・バット・ジャスト・アナザー・ターギット。・アイ・ウィル・ワイプ・ユー・ザー・ファック・アウト・ウィズ・プリシジョン・ザー・ライクス・オブ・ウィッチ・ハズ・ネバー・ビーン・シーン・ビフォー・オン・ジス・アース、・マーク・マイ・ファキング・ワードズ。

im just curious but will women be conscripted this time round?

Holy shit, what if we lost the war with NK? Like the smoke clears and they owned us. Or the US quit and gave up Hawaii and Alaska?

God(s) do not exist so you should try to live a long happy and prosperous life and be all you can be.

Agreed, I'm down. Also why isn't user getting off their lazy loli and trap fapping asses to take Trump out? Lost your bite user?

I want what you're smoking.

Literally the only war since the turn of the century the US has ever won is WWII

1) It won't

>great leader nukes worst Korea
>just about every NATO country declares war on him
>china ain't touching that shit

Kimmy boi would have to be batshit crazy more than he is to nuke anyone.

shouldn't you have google translated this pasta into korean?

>be him
>living with parents
>browses Sup Forums all day long
>literally an internet rat
>beta_is_a_lifestyle.png
>can't find a good job
>can't find a girlfriend
>can't do anything useful to society
>want WW3 so badly
>cause he's going to enlist if it happens
>whoa, badass
>can't do the most basic things
>can't get a real life
>but is going to fuck up in the war
>whoa nigga
>so badass
mfw

how is a nation with less than a 10th the population of america with 90% of that 10th starving going to beat america

how many babies have you ate in the past hour?

I hope you've got a lot of hands!

What this fucking guy said

>11:00 EST

What does that mean?

Why would NATO give a shit about North Korea getting nuked?

This is just my bedroom closet. I have not taken a photo of my collection room...if I did ATF/FBI would be kickin my door in

>I'd think if I didn't believe in an afterlife, I'd probably live my life with a lot more meaning than the "veil of tears".
And I would think that if there were an afterlife, that i would not need to worry too much about controlling every facet of my life and could focus on bringing good into the world with my own actions and the guidance of the spirit.

I have already managed to start making my community more constructive by going through the effort of creating a public discussion forum to solve issues in the community. What have you done that is meaningful?

if your autism could be weaponized we'd take over the world

You read that wrong.

>great leader nukes worst Korea

North Korea being Best Korea.

Vietnam did it

It means no matter how idiotic Trump his, the entire cabinet that Trump hired won't get involved in WW3 because they would lose a lot more than they would gain in war.

Is that where you keep the hands? o.O

Oh I see

Exactly. Not gonna happen. Just imagining some colossal fuck up/alternate universe shit.

This is fake

You hilarious joking aside, it would be a good opportunity to take down the NK regime as they could finally go in there with a story to spin as them not being the aggressor and install some jew banks of course.
Financial investment will save NK like it did SK and it can be the new poster child for capitalism for the next 20 years while everyone forgets about japan.

>WW3
yeah I'm sure many nations will side with NK and fight the NATO

dont listen to
He is a poser.

My reasoning is that you can't exactly live either a long or prosperous life when an H-bomb goes off.

Plus God is as likely to exist as he is not likely to. However, Both atheism and theism require a leap of faith. You chose to believe that there is no God despite the proof (see pic related) and i chose to believe that there is one. So don't give me that arrogant "i'm right, your wrong" bullshit. You can testify that to me when we are dead.

We pulled out of one war with people too scared to fight us and "we lost" proof that Sup Forums existed in the 70s

They really don't unless you lose and get owned by the jews

Man, fuck you. Elton John is dying of AIDS

Fair point. Fought a nuclear power to a stalemate. Every war after WW2 has been a colossal fuck up or compromise (well, almost)

If Kim sees imminent destruction he has nothing to lose - Fire a nuke at another nuclear power in range (or don't), then threaten and prepare for further nuclear strikes if the US doesn't pull out. Even if the this doesn't immediately result in responsive strikes and Trump swallows his ego and pulls out(...), the initiator receives international condemnation because "everyone knew Kim was a mad man with nukes". One possibility

Cuz the neckbeard, basement dwelling, brony is the guy that voted for Trump.

dont think any of the major powers can afford a full out war atm

too many connnections trade technology science etc cannot afford to lose those

probably just gonna be a another shitshow of proxies

North Korea exists because the United States couldn't seal the deal back in the 1950's

Fat neckbeard fedora atheist on the internet kys

and if your mental illness, faggotry and beta-lifestyle could be weaponized, kim jong-un would dress up like a whore and hang himself tomorrow in front of the white house

Double check

Wait! No I didn't!

Did you forget about WW1? Literally a war between Austria-Hungary and Serbia turned into a world war.
Think about it anons. How ww1 happened
>austria-hungary declares war on serbia
>allainces and imperialism drag multiple empires and colonies into it

It wouldn't work the same way anymore. But imagine if nukes were used at all. Countries would get involved FOR SURE. Like literally if nukes get involved, it's going to 100% drag countries in with it.

>Great Powers
>Learn

Kek

>Fought a nuclear power to a stalemate.
More like political battles with other nations in organizations set up after WW2 prevented America from just laying waste to Vietnam properly (and rightfully so)

Its literally the same as the American Revolution.

These rag-tag upstarts guerrilla'd a by all accounts stronger nation into submission, when in reality if Britain sent the full force of their armies on the revolutionists it would have been over quickly. Not to mention its pretty much was going that way until the French came in.

this

Nobody forgot about WW1, that's why it will never be that easy again.
Go back to wikipedia and look up NATO.

That would be European Union.

But, but, but, you Trumpanzees assured me it would be Hillary that would get us blowed up! Are you stupid fucks ready to admit you got conned?

Have you ever really studied WWII?

The US can't take all the credit. Go back to school son.