Wendy's no longer serves spicy chicken nuggets

Wendy's no longer serves spicy chicken nuggets

$8.75/hr

38 years old

Honestly i wanna have intercourse with one of your baked potatoes
ps- what the fuck is a chive

Try a KFC spicy zinger sandwich today!

It's an herb that tastes like a good onion to me.

I actually tried the Georgia Gold. It was not good enough to try twice.

Herbs are good

oh good, it's this thread again.

i'm rich. fuck off.

I prefer Andy's Logs of Shit

I actually just wanted to inform people that Wendy's has taken away their spicy chicken nuggets. The only thing that was good on their menu. Think of it as a public service announcement.

Quantitative Risk Analyst
$89k

eh, they weren't any good anyway.

Now, the chili, if you lose that, I'll lose your number.

Nigga fuck off spicy chicken sandwich is their best item. I'll burn every wendys down if they get rid of that. Spicy nuggets were good but not bustanut great like the spicy sandwich.

You mean The Diarrhea Inducer Guaranteed 5000? You must have an iron stomach, my boy.

I remember before they came out, normal nuggets were $.99 for 5. The day they were introduced in my area, the spicy ones were $.99 for 5 and the regular increased in price - And the spicy ones tasted and felt like they were old nuggets that had been covered with spice and re-fried. I never tried them again after that.

Lol, man I'm so sorry you have that problem.

Like, really really sorry.

You mean the Dry-Inator 300? You gotta be completely submerged in water to eat those things.

Now those spicy nuggets were fire. It says so in the reviews.

DAMN more Wendy's loli?

Need advice: how do I fuck my Wendy's manager

Jeez, yeah no I'm sorry you had that experience. I guess this is a happy post for you.

hey faggot
check this out

Look at her in her eyes and say:

"Aye, bitch. Let my swag get at you."

shit

Delivery Driver.

haha beat u to it nigger

Nah, neutral. It's not like they will decrease the prices now that they are gone. I find a lot of places time their new menu introductions with price increases across the board. I just wish I hadn't tried that one

rofl

Get a CDL

1,000/wk minimum

She's not BANGING hot, average/little chubby but good nuff for me.. I know she wants it but I think we're both afraid to make a move

Bro, do you know how much hot cheetos cost now? Something is going on with our economy and I don't like it.

I used to be able to get a small bag for a quarter. They've doubled that.

The bigger bag used to be a dollar. Then they added 49 cents. Now it's like 1.70

Well, ask her out to go see a movie. Just mention that you've been thinking about going to one and see if she wants to tag along. Then take her back home and fuck her right in the pussy.

Have one, drove for pepsi for awhile.

Hot Cheetos are decreasing by me (SoCal)
I heard there was a lot of pushback from schools because they don't have any nutritional value at all. Might be hurting sales near me.
The standard bag has been 2.50

Why is Hardee's a black dick? Carl Hardee Jr. was a white man.