Yo

Yo,
Just about to buy bud for the first time, meeting the dude in town. ($15 a g)

Anything I should be worried about? Any tips? Should I just come right out and ask him if he's got the "stuff" etc..?

I've got only $35 in my wallet because I'm buying 2g and don't wanna get like.. robbed or something..

Cheers. Deals happening in about an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im calling the police

Smell it. Ask if it's an India or sativa. If you like the smell then that's already a good start. Make sure there aren't any seeds. Stems are normal but if he sells you bud with a thick as stem in it, call him out on the stem. If it looks like lawn clippings or its grinded up, then turn that shit down.

you should be worried that that faggot is making you pay15 a g. get fucking cucked

indica

Yeah, don't make it awkward. Just a simple "Hey what's up, man. You got the stuff?" is fine. The rest depends on the environment of the situation tho, i.e. does he look rushed or sketchy, are you meeting him somewhere public or somewhere private, etc etc

just make common banter, dont ask about it or youll come off as a newbie. he'll ask and tell

>kinda this
i wouldnt ask for *the stuff*

I feel like a guy buying weed for the first time will be a poor judge of quality and isnt going to want to take five minutes inspecting a fuckin dub or two.

You only learn that sort of shit after you smoke for a while. $15 a g also isnt a bad deal, at least where i grew up.

Just ask how he wants to do the meet up. Once you guys are in a safe place that's not shady ask if you can take a look and smell. If it's a trade off make sure they give you the bag at the same time you give the money. Just say, "so you got that?" That will keep you from being robbed and not seeming like a first timer and he won't take advantage of you. And like the other Sup Forumsro said, don't take it if it's got a lot of seeds, or if it's all scraps. Make sure they're nugget consistency. Have fun!

ain't nothing wrong with some shake (as long as he hooks it up with extra)

Treat this like any other transaction. Be professional but don't be too nice if something seems off. Make any reasonable concerns heard.

i get mine for 10, idk man, california is cheaper from where i hear, still high content

Yeah we met on facebook through a sell group. he doesn't look like the sketchy type or anything and he's been selling quite a bit throughout the chat.

I don't think he's a grower since he doesn't know what strain it is. But I'll probably just straight out buy this and check it out when I get home and decide whether or not to buy again. Then sell this to dumbfucks at school.

I'm from Australia by the way.

Thanks for the tips Sup Forumsros. I'll keep refreshing until 404

youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel/videos

hey op, what are you smoking out of?

>Should I just come right out and ask him if he's got the "stuff" etc..?
Wtf?
Just ask if he brought smoke.
Don't make it harder or more awkward than it has to be.

This. That's retail prices at a club.

You should be getting 2.5g dubs at least.

For new dealers, I do a good will purchase. I don't focus too much on quantity/quality on the spot. This only applies when I'm buying a dub or something around that price. If the product seems shitty, I call them out on it before making another purchase.

In my opinion, being a caregiver in a legal state it's also bad business if the dealer gives shake. Make sure they're nuggets. The bottom of the bag will be the least fresh and dry and make for a bad smoke as well.

I wouldn't trust facebook dealers unless you know them beforehand. Watch yourself get cucked by a sting.

all this talk about dubs and i havent seen an american psycho post

All of my experience is from living in an illegal state to be fair.
Totally agree if you're in a legal state the standards should be much higher and consistent.

check 'em

yeah, higher quality bud is usually around $10/g, you could defo be getting ripped off. Though I guess it depends on availability where you are

chekd

You fags are all retarded. Dont make it so obvious just say whats up dude like your having a casual conversation and use a handshake or something to swap the stuff and go on about your day

especially less if its shake or trim

>just make common banter, dont ask about it or youll come off as a newbie. he'll ask and tell

non-legal state here (IL)
mid-highs are 10/g mostly
does vary though. Especially with blacks.

try not to buy fake shit either, if it smells like hay, id fucking 'spose that cuck

I would not smoke weed at 15 a g, that's comparable to buying beer at sea world.

Got the munchies, non dub rollin faggot?

weed 4chn,,nowhere land,your job is to earn a pajczech,out some away EVERY GODDAMN WEEK,,meet a svelte or chubby pink brown,olive dame from wherevveerrr, keep at the gig till you have a ranger in the stone driveway,a cement blue water pool
margaritas in the chill,a mutt,music through the poolside speakers, no drugs but a couple drinkywinkies everyother day,a kid comin home from school,sits down next ta ya,scritchim on the noggin,he puts down the ipod,wants to talk to ya.
that kind of stuff,it sinks deeper a lot deeper than what you feel with the bong high,,,bong kills the natural seeking out of the simple,so you think,no lightnin zero excitement, domestic life,

NO LOWBALLERS I KNOW WHAT I GOT!

>$15 a g in kangaroodollarydoos

Nigger you must be buying some skanky ass shit.

first off, you're not going to be robbed. these transactions happen all the fucking time and are too normal for that shit to happen

just be relaxed, say hello - if in public, palm him the money through a greeting handshake or some shit. safety never hurts

15$ a gram is also pretty extreme, the bud you should be getting for that price is top-shelf shit, with crystals and good bright/dark coloring depending on the strain. keep in mind that usually everyone gets ripped off the first time buying but the learning curve is fast

> mfw i paid 70$ for an eighter my first time
> mfw still getting ripped off and paying 230 per ounce
at least i know it's good shit

underage ban
only underage people buy weed for the first time
i have no inclination anyone over 18 has not smoked weed, or cannot just hit up a friend to bring the weed to them to smoke for the first time.
that being said go fuck yourself nigger.

>mfw i have no face

also, ask to see the product up front. never hand the cash first.
that's how you get beat.