Damn

Is this their best album? Also how the fuck is it the lowest rated one on RYM?

Notm

yee

you might think, anne bonny, two heavens, birds, and big house are good
the rest are just kind of forgettable

I'll never understand how people think this is their best

no, its not there best. per capita EM, NOTM, NLDW, and TMS all top it

im with you. the other songs are vibey and a cool listen, but are absolutely low points

For me it's No Love Deep Web. They got progressively worse from there. Although Govt. and Powers are very good. I didn't enjoy Pit or Fashion much at all.

No, half of it is repetitive artsy bullshit. People reasonably call it a half baked and less effort project

completely agreee. i don't really get why people love bp so much

JD>NLDW>NOTM>TMS>EM>GP>BP

NLDW>TMS>NOTM>GP>EM>JD>BP

t. melon drone

>NOTM JD meming
TMS>TPTB>BP>EX>NLDW>GP

It's obvious that it's the most lazily made, but that doesn't mean the sings are the worst, NLDW is easily the worst for how cringe it can be sometimes

notm=nldw>tms>exmil>jd>bp>gp

elaborate?

1.You Might Think He Loves You For Your Money But I Know What He Really Loves You For It's Your Brand New Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat - 8/10
2.Anne Bonny - 9/10
3.Two Heavens - 7/10
4.This Is Violence Now (Don't Get Me Wrong) - 5/10
5.Birds - 7/10
6.Feels Like A Wheel - 6/10
7.I'm Overflow - 7/10
8.Big House - 5/10
9.Government Plates - 7/10
10.Bootleg (Don't Need Your Help) -4/10
11.Whatever I Want (Fuck Who's Watching) - 10/10

Fite me

quite a few of the songs off Government plates are slightly dancey loops, like this is violence now, its clear that not much went into it but its still a good song,

No love deep web has some stupid instrumentals ("Deep Web" for example) and some lackluster lyrics

Government Plates is my least favorite Death Grips album by a wide margin, but Birds is one of the best songs they have ever put out

>Also how the fuck is it the lowest rated one on RYM
Fantano

Its not my favorite but this album has the best closer to any deathgrips album

ITAOTS fucking rules

my second favourite behind notm, love it. people judge it too much in terms of its individual songs, gp like notm should be taken as a whole. It's a drug trip. It starts fucking strong, then it goes unimaginably weird and at the end brings you back to reality. It has an oddly distinct atmosphere about it too. imo a very misunderstood album. there is a lot to get into as well considering they created visuals to go with each song.

For me bp is a perfected version of the money store, that's why is on my top three along with NOTM and exmilitary

oh shut the fuck up, you are like those morons at RYM who try to blame Fandango for everything

Govt Plates is good but not as good as the rest of their discog

if you like the filler tracks just kys

ExM > TPTB (NOTM > JD) > TMS > BP > NLDW > GP

I wouldn't say it's their best but it's not bad by any stretch of the imagination.

GP > BP > everything else

It is their worst album, I still like it though

Bottomless Pit is by far their worst. this is second worst

NLDW > GP > TMS > TPTB > EXM > BP

yeah i've heard a few people say that, but i love tms and really dislike bp, and can't really explain why