I was prescribed Valium a month ago, and it turned out I'm allergic. They then gave me another anxyolitic...

I was prescribed Valium a month ago, and it turned out I'm allergic. They then gave me another anxyolitic, but I kept the small boxes of Valium. Each one has 20 pills, and one of them is missing 2, with which I found out I'm allergic.

Give me tips on how to sell it, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where do you live?

youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel/videos

Listen around in social situations for anyone talking about Xanax or klonopin. If you know any opiate users hit them up, they tend to go hand in hand. What you have isn't worth much more than a couple bucks a pill, so gl

I'll buy it. PM me and we'll work out the details. I'll give you 1.5 times the going rate.

I can hear your cock throbbing

This. Leave a handle and we can talk there, I'll pay shipping too. How many mgs?

that's a felony you dumb fuck.

Mexico

Great idea. Each pill is 10mg, so how much should I ask for?

where are you from?

Did they give you any other benzodiazepines? Fuckin wish I could get bars from my GP

Yeah, they gave me Alprazolam, it works great for me.

bro

am from mexico too

but where, am from mexico city niqqa

>PM me
Also fuck you OP, might as well flush them since you're too bitch to send a couple through the mail
You'll make more money selling xanax. Best bet for pushing Valium is junkies. Like the other guy said opiates and benzos go hand in hand and fiends like the longer lasting ones

what's upposed to be a general starting dose for valium

i want some valium, ill buy it

10mg with a couple beers and maybe a joint, as prescribed

I wanna try midazolam or temazepam

Yeah sure, what a great coincidence.

I'm not a dealer, it was a matter of luck, I can't go around selling the meds I'm prescribed...because I need them. But there's nothing to do with the Valium.

How do you know you need xanax if you haven't tried other ones like Ativan? I already told you how to get rid of the Valium too. If you need the xanax and aren't interested in selling it then keep taking them as prescribed, but if you want money, stockpile the xans, tell doc it's not working then try something else. Then once you run out of xans you can switch docs and tell them you want to try xanax again, maybe in a higher dose.

Well, at least they're the strongest available. I won't usually pay more than somewhere between 2 for 5$ on them, but I have gone up as much as 3$ each and have heard of people selling for 5$ a pop.
You gotta buncha thirsty faggots on your thread now. Wouldn't sell em online, if I were you. Any pill head or junkie you know will happily take em off your hands, but the profit/risk factor is kinda shitty.

I forgot to add, I also do not want to be a dealer. I don't choose what I'm prescribed, I took Ativan some years ago, it was cool. See, I'd do that, it'd be easy money, but I can't just stop taking xanax. I can't switch docs either, we have social security here so the worker's taxes pay for my meds.

Exactly $5 (in pesos) is what I had in mind.
>Any pill head or junkie you know will happily take em off your hands, but the profit/risk factor is kinda shitty.
By this you mean the risks of selling them online?

>you don't choose what you're prescribed
step your shit up phaggot, you can make money and get what you want

Well, selling them online at this jackass factory would be dumb.
The other option, finding a junkie, can be just as dumb unless you can make them believe this is a one-time situation. If they get a whiff of someone with scripts, they're like a horde of fucking zombies. My point is, you don't have gold In your hands, it's more like scrap copper. It's worth something, but not a lot. You have to commit a felony to do this, so be safe. Or if the cops in your neighborhood don't care, have fun. Also bring your price down a bit. You Mexicans have all the pharm factories down there anyway.

I don't have the mental energy for this shit. Surprising, right?

Well, I had taken for granted a) not selling it to locals, and b) don't disclose too much about myself so it is indeed just a one-time situation. Your advice's been the most helpful so far, thank you.

Maybe you should try ADHD meds, get a script for adderall ir and 2mg bars and you're set

Well, that's about it. Keep your ears open in social situations, don't be too creepy about it, and you should be good. It's just not a lot of money to commit a crime over, I don't know how the law is where you are.

Wow you should be a doctor.

I'm not worried about the law at all, it's Mexico City. There are places where you can go, in the open and it's like big big brothel of all sorts. Near universities, too. So I'd have to be extremely dumb. Thanks user, you're kind.

My dr said I should be a pharmacist

Go for it.