Hello Sup Forums, new fag here. Ex problem, need help. Sup Forums last hope

Hello Sup Forums, new fag here. Ex problem, need help. Sup Forums last hope.

Sounds like a bitch

>texting paragraphs

lol not over each other

not even a little bit

Tell her to get out of your swamp

Come on guy, really?

Why she like dis

TRIPS KEK WILLS IT

She's not like anything. OP is still in love, and is passively aggressively being an asshole. She called OP out on being as asshole, and he is hurt because in his mind, SHE'S the asshole, not him. Because he's unable to understand any perspective but his own, it's impossible for him to make sense of the situation.

Why are you still replying to her you faggot?

Autism in human form

if she has nudes, throw them this way

She laid out her shit, you laid out your shit. It's done. Don't feed the flames man, walk away.

Yay~

Bet shes a ratchet hoe

Because... wai-

Post nudes or gtfo

Post makes me want ass cancer

Literally same shit with my ex wife.
>hear from homie that ex wife and her horde of retarded whores want to message my new g/f on social media
>tell new g/f and she blocks ex and aforementioned whores
>get butt hurt text over why are we blocked from your girls social media
>tell her why
>deny.png
>present evidence from said homie
>still no reason to be rude and block us
>lulwut.gif
>we were just drunk and talking we weren't going to do it
>then how do you know you're blocked
>crickets.mp4

Sounds like she likes big black cock in the ass (OP PLZ CONFIRM)

she let you go in a respectable and easy way for a perfectly legitimate reason. then she found someone else who was better for her, and decided that she could manage the new relationship with the better new person while in school.

that's how people operate, and after over a month, she's allowed to find someone new; she's not obligated to stay hung up over you. youre being a complete faggot and youve ruined and chance of salvaging the relationship in any way

She broke up with you to be a whore and not feel bad OP. The only logical solution is to get a hotter bitch than her and show her you're WAY more happy without her.

OP THIS SHIT HAPPENED TO ME LAST SEMESTER JUST CUT HER OUT IF NOT THIS WILL JUST BECOME A HUGE SHITSTORM FOR YOU, PROTECT YOURSELF. LISTEN TO YOUR Sup ForumsROTHERS AND GET OUT

Give us her number and well teach her some manners

Unblock family. Text them to get out of swamp. Send them gf's nudes. get kek'd

OP here. pls note her initial text was after 7 months, and am in new happier relationship atm