Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

I do you cocksucker

Because I don't love in a fucking war-zone.

cause i like phones better.

because i live in a civilized country, i don't need it

3 posts, 3 kuks

I'm legally mentally ill and they won't let me get firearms. probably a good thing too because i'd just end up shooting myself with it.

>I don't love in a fucking war-zone

I don't "love" in war zones either cause I dont want my cock shot off

The same reason I didn't own one the last 456,038 times this was posted.

euro-cuck "cus muh country not murica, cus im not rednik murican, onley murican dumb nuff to ned one"

tell that to your dead fellow europeans killed by the muslims who cuck you xD

>EOTech
>tactical buttplug on rail

Nigga whats wrong with you?

so you're saying that having built a country and society where people are so rarely victims of crime that they don't need weapons for self-defense is a "kuk" thing, while being constantly hounded by angry niggers and retarded rednecks and therefore having to have weapons to defend oneself like a caveman is preferable.

ok Cletus.

Oh, shit typo.

>Because I don't love in a fucking war-zone.

Love is a battlefield user

I do what i want. Where's yours faggot?

What country is that?

Bumperoni

Because I can kill intruders and not
my family better with a shotgun,
because I can feed my family better
with a 30-06. Got rid of some pesky
squirrels with my gramp's
remmington 22 long mfg in 1898.

OP doesn't even have a Tac-Sac. Do you even shoot Sup Forumsro?

>3
>4 coming soon

Just busting your balls, broski.

Never needed one because not a redneck coward.

I haven't even picked up a loaded weapon since I left the military 17 years ago. Realistically I don't think I ever will again.

We haven't forgotten that shit, murderer...

Sure, you're a cuck who approves of niggers raping your wife, or boyfriend, wiping their asses on your waifu...

I also ate them

>broski

I thought I was the only person who said that. Also I'll take all the shit talk from someone who also owns guns, but what I won't do is let some faggot nogunz cod kiddy talk shit. Anyway nice rifles.

>trips checked

>no BUIS

> redneck coward for having a gun
>I'm a veteran
I have doubt.

I have several

>the government will protect me
kek

There's no correlation between overall violence in a country and legal gun ownership.

The only correlation ever proven is one between gun ownership and the percentage of violence committed with guns. You're living in a fantasy world.

I unfortunately live in a state with strong gun control, and the AR-15 is pretty much banned unless you make it useless for anything.

Because the AR-15 is a shit weapon in close range combat such as home defense. You'd be further ahead using something with a shorter barrel that's less prone to jamming.

Got a DD and BCM, oldschool Colt is next

>prone to jamming meme
How fucking old are you, 12?

Hey now

because i own an ak instead

BCM Precision 18 Mk2

You're full of shit.

I do. There's a 12.5" 6.8 SPC within reach.

Top kekkles

I prefer a shotgun with a machete taped to it

What's the bottom one? Custom build? Kinda looks like an HK of some sort.

Because I'm not a fucking coward who's afraid of the world.

The only right answer.
Cheeki breeki my good man.

Says the coward afraid of the world

It's odd how so many of the anti gun arguments involve cowardice. The gun owners I know are about as far from being cowards as you can get.

.22 sucks dick

because this country ain't worth defending.

And yet, you stare at the ground in public and can't speak above a mumble.

You're on Sup Forums. That's obviously a lie.

Look at it. It's a billet lower with a picture that has been flipped. It's backwards.

>earth 2017
>civilized country

Pick one.

Except 5.56 isn't 22 rimfire, and there are plenty of calibers up to 50 BMG you can shoot from an AR.

>Antarctica would like a word

Because a handgun and shotgun are all I need

John Kerry has already polluted Antarctica with his presence.

Fookin nice rifle. Reminds me of the psg1 i was too poor to afford. I ended up buying a hi point to keep in my tacklebox

Ah fuck, you got me there.

Nuke em all, let mars have a chance

Spent all my money on hot pockets.

Its a hillbilly gun. There's better things to piss money away on.

This is true, but shooting is fun.

>Fookin nice rifle.
Changed the compensator since that pic. had to make it NJ legal.

Lots of range time in it's future now that the weather is getting nice.

Because it's easy to act big when you've got a rifle. Kinda like how Mexicans act tough since they are always roaming in packs like the animals they are.

Without their guns to "protect" them, rednecks would have to grow up and learn to live and talk like civilized people...which of course their inbred selves can't handle the thought of...after all, why bother becoming a better person, hate and fear worked for great-great-grand-pappy, so it'll goshdern work for all of us!

I really don't have an excuse for not owning an AR

>because this country ain't worth defending.

But my property and my family is.

But I do. Both are mine

That's strange. The people I know don't act big because we've got a gun. We stay out of fights, and we don't run in packs. We also live in cities, have that new invention called electric lights and INDOOR PLUMBING!

i didn't say it was, and so what

>being this blubbery
>being this upset
>being this embarrassing
>crying this hard

I like shooting guns. It's fun and there is never going to be a fucking thing you can ever do about it except cry on tumblr so get fucked lol

I'm not sure where you get the part about stupid rednecks, hate and fear. I know lots of engineers, doctors, lawyers, and pilots among other professions who own guns. None ofthem is stupid. None of us are afraid. Most of us aren't rednecks. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

That's strange, the people I know do act big because they've got a gun, they love to drink and get into fights, and I see rednecks running in packs crammed into the backs of shitty Ford pickups all the time.

And congratulatons, you have electricity, something literally no one is impressed by. Using a smarter person's invention doesn't make you yourself civilized.

You might check the company you're running with if you have lots of problems with drunks with guns.

You...I like you. Because you can admit the real reason. You just like 'em. I hate gunfucks for one reason...they are 99% full of shit. "Oh protection, oh the government corruption." Bullshit, you like things that go boom, just own up to it, admit you are an easily entertained baboon on the same level as your average nigger, and we can all carry on...that's all I ask.

You're a someone who gets bullied in a small town aren't you?

I can't in my shity country

Because I live in Commiefornia where the kikes in Sacramento want to strip us of our constitutional rights.

>I'm civilized because all gun owners are rednecks and inbred and fearful and ignorant

The irony is fucking tangible.

>Because I live in Commiefornia where the kikes in Sacramento want to strip us of our constitutional rights.

A Trump led SCOTUS will soon fix that.

They aren't MY company, the just exist in the region, like many other animals do.

The antis do a lot of projecting. Some of the honest ones admit they're afraid of us having guns because they don't trust themselves with one. Anger management issues.

So you've willfully chosen to be disarmed in the presence of what you describe as violent drunks because guns hurt your fee fees?

When the excuse stops being this pitiful, oft-used "protection" and "what if the government goes bad" BS, I'll stop calling them ignorant and fearful. For right now, I'll call conspiracy nuts what they are...idiots.

To many no guns in here. The AR is a great platform for home defense, and hunting. There are several types of ammo to use in a home defense situation that have less penetration then higher grain 9mm. Shotguns are terrible for home defense unless u live in the middle of no where and have no family in the house as well. I really love the AR but I'm much more of a pistol guy. But if my door is locked in late at night I'm not reaching for shotgun with 00 buck or slugs; I'm grabbing the AR.

Maybe you should move to a civilized area and get some friends with guns to protect you? Or you could get yourself arrested and go to prison. That should cut down on the drunks with guns.

That's not a self-defense weapon and you know it.

I carry a gun every day to protect myself and my family. I'm glad judgmental idiots don't get to make the choice for me.

I don't go around pissing off said violent drunks, they tend to do that too each other...I mind my business, like most sane people do.

I know plenty of these people on a personal basis, hang out with 'em, hell I've gone to the range and admired the shots they take. One of 'em taught me how to shoot a bow.

I'm just not stupid enough to think I NEED the shit in my life. It's an accessory that I don't care to have, and a form of entertainment I don't find all THAT entertaining.

Because you will be able to mount an effective resistance when the government comes to arrest people just for excercising their right to free speech or some other fundemental right. The whole world (including the federal gov) does owe you for giving them something to laugh at for so many years. You have been a source of comedy unlike any other in history except for (maybe) the nazis.

>SCOTUS
More like SCROTUS! Amirite?

Guys?

Qints

Sure it is. Didn't you read about the guy who shot the crooks doing the home invasion with one? It worked quite well.

Did you even see the news in Oklahoma?

ayyy this guy fucks

>That's not a self-defense weapon and you know it.
Any weapon used for self defense is a self defense weapon.

Any weapon used to assault is an assault weapon.

Any weapon owned and used legally is a Constitutional Right.

Conspiracy nuts?
How fucking stupid are you?
Do you live under a literal fucking rock?

I'm not fucking around with a gun just because it's fun (it sure is, but that's not why I have one) I have several because there was a triple homicide with drug connections in my nice little slice of rural America. One of the houses in my neighborhood was actually just a drug den.

I've had random strangers come up to me in the middle of the night while I'm minding my own business and try to buy drugs off of me.

Just because you don't have to live knee deep in the shit doesn't mean the people who aren't on your fucking high horse don't.

And I swear to fucking god if one more misguided dumb fucking retard tells me to just trust the government I'm going to start dumping links that will make you piss your pants instead of talk about my guns.

Did you read about the guy that missed and accidentally shot his kid through a wall? Or the guy who shot his wife cleaning the thing?

Admittedly you could do this with any gun when you don't know what you're doing, but I think people who use these large rifles inside their homes are asking for trouble.

Are you familiar with the Warsaw Ghetto? Citizens with guns can really cause problems in an urban environment. When you combine a large percentage of the gun owners who are former military and are familiar with IEDs and other fun things it becomes even more complicated.

i've got 3, and an AR10 style in .308, so.....

Why not prove you are more than a weak sack of shit and take your dick extension - I mean your weapon and head over to the middle east and shoot a bunch of muslims instead of letting the military do it for you? At least Jihadis have some basic courage (no matter how misplaced).

Damn, we have a lot in common. Except I live in an urban shit hole. When the thugs and narcos got guns. We as Americans are allowed to have them as well.

Is that in the NRA handbook?

That's because you're fucking clueless.

Glocks, a very popular type of handgun require pulling the trigger to disassmble and this is a feature on several other handguns.

Handguns can also pop through walls just as easily if not easier when loaded with FMJ/Ball.

You're clueless and it's starting to piss me off