He's not perfect

He's not perfect.

But he's been fantastic for the economy. Jobs. Peace. Security. The Military.

He'll breeze through 2020, just like GW in 2004.

#MAGA2, 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

clark.com/shopping-retail/major-retailers-closing-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont sick jew dick like you, OP

#MAGA 2, 2020

whine all you want. you can have a turn again in 2024, if PENCE doesn't run and win.

>He's not perfect.
>But he's been fantastic for the economy.

1000+ retail stores closing within a few months of Trump becoming president

clark.com/shopping-retail/major-retailers-closing-2017/

>But he's been fantastic for the economy.

you libs blame him for *EVERYTHING*

who CARES about retail stores!!

2/10 here's your reply.

>inb4 404
>see you on page 10

the economy cares about retail stores...

Even the oil companies started to lobby that we should stay in the climate agreement from Paris ^^

This guy is making a living on taxpayers money and will be even richer when he's finished with us.

Fuck off his donated salary, the secret service has to pay for gold cars at his clubs.

Tax cuts for the 1% won't help any of us..

Security? Only if you're a white male

The Trump Rally made America trillions

the economy doesn't give a shit about retail stores.

PEOPLE ARE BUYING ONLINE

Hey assholes. Hillary lost.

Get over it.

>But he's been fantastic for the economy. Jobs. Peace. Security. The Military.
How so?

Никогда

wait what

also PSA to other posters: Sage shit like this thanks

Fucking obsessed with Hilary. Get over her faggot. Your guy won and he's a piece of garbage. Accept it.

That's right. My guy won.

And he's doing a better job than presidents have done in decades.

He's continuing the 77 months of job growth that Obama started. He is also increasing the military budget. However, there was the failed Yemen Raid and we're on the verge of War with North Korea, so there's pros and cons.

Russian botnet detected. No one can be this retarded.

He's not perfect. No President is.

But he's damn good. And most of us on here voted for him.

wut? No, no he hasn't lol, where do you pull your facts from? Your ass?

I mean, I voted for him, well more so against Hillary. I wouldn't call him and good, yet. He might get there, but I have some doubts.

trumps fault u fucking degenerate libshits order all your shit online.

north korea meme. they dont have nukes. their equipment is 50 years old. even the dumpster media talks about this.

Really OP?

GWBush didn't breeze through anything.

Even if they don't have nukes, they could end the ceasefire with S. Korea. Iran, an ally of N. Korea, could fuck with Israel. We'd be drawn into the mess on both fronts. Then there's the ISIS problem, and continued American presence in the region could lead to more Anti-American radicalization.

[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]

Other than that he's been ok

What are you people so afraid of that made you all vote for this guy?

And what the fuck is wrong with you idiots that voted for Hillary?

Why do you still think this bipartisan joke works? We have more football teams than political parties, as if it is easier for you fools to accept that there is a higher need for you to be represented by a sports team that perfectly fits you than there is to demand the same of a political party, an impossibility in a two party system in a country as large and diverse as the USA?

fuck off greenie or indie party scum

>not knowing that ron paul/rand paul/jill stein/gary Johnson are the establishment too

Greetings Comrade!
How is the weather in St. Petersburg today?
is it nice? are your putin' me on?

The Two-Party system is a result of the Electoral College.
There's no true solution to complete fair representation. Parliamentary systems, through the need to create coalitions, gives big power to small minorities. While, a plurality system would see that the majority of the voters did not vote for the winner.
Then a majority system creates a Two-Party dynamic.

Fuck them all, I abstained in the national election. I don't feel properly represented by any of those cunts. I'm all for breaking up sections of the country and having separate governance over each sector, sort of like the Roman triumvirate. The South and the Northeast have little in common, nor do the Southwest and the Northwest.

the country would literally die without the coasts.

the coasts are worth trillions of dollars, and pay red states' welfare/subsidies.

it would be a humanitarian disaster, Midwest/southern filth are undereducated and underemployed.

and guess what snowflake.

we're going to do it again in 2020, and win.

there's not a god damn thing you can do about it.

>Midwest/southern filth are undereducated and underemployed.
Don't forget they're heading us into another dustbowl famine. Idiot short-term water management has drained the biggest groundwater aquifer in the midwest and it's gonna take 10,000 years to refill.

I'm not saying we divide the United States into new and separate countries, I'm saying we need more than one president and presidential cabinet. Nothing gets done this way. If Texas and Arizona want to build a wall, let them. If California and Oregon want to house all of the homeless, let them. On their own dimes. The parts of the country that disagree with these sorts of decisions that effect the entire nation shouldn't have to suffer for them.

After he stole all the money from government through executive orders my guess is as soon as he loses the next election congress will reverse all dodgy actions.

>clark.com/shopping-retail/major-retailers-closing-2017/

>“The reality is that America has been overstored. We have far too many retail locations, shopping centers and branches of different chains,” Clark said. “But stores that are meeting your needs with low prices will continue to thrive.”

Did you even read the article you linked? As to why? Not even a US president can be stronger than the free market.

But of course you communist lefties don't understand that.

Terrible president but an even worse parent. He is ashamed that Barron is autistic so he is flying to Florida every weekend to avoid having to be around his son.