How do you make money in nefarious ways, Sup Forums?

How do you make money in nefarious ways, Sup Forums?

I have high school parties (18, senior chill out faggots) and charge $5 to everyone at the door. I invest about $250 and double my profits in no time. This is actually pretty popular where I live, so people don't mind paying.

I also sell bars to super white people at extremely marked up prices.

I rob people like you.

>Xanfag detected

And I've killed people like you.

I don't see how killing me makes you money, you massive faggot

Him killing you makes you stop shitposting, bitch boi.

What's your IQ? (and kangz is not an answer)

130ish.

I'm surprised you could even solve the captcha.

Its the single digit of your penis length, in triplicate

Fucking captcha getting harder by the day. If this goes on I won't be able to post in 5 months

I feel ya

Great, another one of those threads where Sup Forumslatant idiots try to convince one another that their lives are actually meaningful... On Sup Forums

Shamefu dispray of autism
Sage this shit to 404 land now

>Great, another one of those posts where Sup Forumslatant idiots try to convince us that their actually above all this this... On Sup Forums
>Shamefu dispray of autism
>Sage this shit to 404 land now

what's super white people?

Yes, but we can also find my IQ. If my dick is equal to x it means your IQ is 3x, right? Based on this information we can also find my IQ.

a = x = opposite
b = 3x = adjacent
c = ? = hypotenuse

Come on you can find this

Hicks

Come on fellas, let's stop the fighting and just pay other ways to make money on the side.

It's easy. Just get a Ph.D in mathematics. $300k/year starting

Being a bouncer actually sounds like a good idea. Other than that, selling drugs, taxing and extortion. Of course I don't do any of those.

PhD in mathematics = 300k/year instantly!1! What job would earn you that kind of money

Any job I want