Gorilla vs. Grizzly Bear. What would win?

Gorilla vs. Grizzly Bear. What would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVAP5qWnBek
youtu.be/3T0z1CT-nR8
youtube.com/watch?v=jACnmOMMI-w
youtu.be/-6r81UOzIHg
youtube.com/watch?v=-zptCXYxces
youtube.com/watch?v=O14yjsulv7w
youtu.be/zjzKJBUOoGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gorilla = 350 lbs
Grizzly bear = 600 lbs

I'll take the bear.

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Batman.

Weight means nothing

Tell that to the dead gorilla.

Bear, too easy

unless Batman is involved.

this

le reddit

I'll let the gorilla with a bear jaw trophy know

Bears would seem to have more weapons at their disposal like claws and a thick layer of fur and fat for protection. Idk though, gorillas have disturbing strength and such, I'd place a bet on the gorilla

1 gorilla would lose, but 2 or 3 bachelors would probably win

this guy wins

you must not compete in a combat sport.

Bear is bigger, heavier, stronger, longer claws, stronger bite, with a thick layer of fat and fur.

Bear no contest.
Sure, the gorilla is strong. Strong enough to rip one of our arms out of our sockets with little effort.

But when compared to a fully grown bear, it doesn't stand a chance. Not only can a fully grown grizzly bear exceed it at least doubly in size, it also has massive claws and a teeth full of razor sharp teeth.

Fully grown grizzly bears have been known to maul 1500 lb mooses with little trouble. Now imagine a 400 lb gorilla.

Combat sports =/= animals attacking each other
Gorilla still winning

Now what about a gorilla armed with Hatorri Hanzo steel?

>"...teeth full of razor sharp teeth"

TEETH WITHIN TEETH!?

It was a typo fuck off

Then why do we devide human fighters into classes based on weight?

bear haz greater strength speed and size
bear haz natural weapons

ape haz big arms

bear eats ape

Combat sports =/= animals attacking each other
Gorilla still winning

Oy vey what a snout.

Dude, the bear would rape that gorilla. Gorilla got to go for that kang kong shit and pull apart the bear's jaws

rows full of teeth mate

bear boy stands no chance

have you not heard about teeth within teeth?? its the new animal trend

gorilla will fuck that bear up
stronger, more agile and more agressive

Agreed. When was the last time you saw the Bigfoot-looking nigger fighting the tiny Puerto Rican?

My money's on Harambe.

The gorilla has a fuckload of hard, iron muscle, articulate hands for gripping and crushing things, and more strength than most human beings.

The bear only has size, claws, teeth. It can't punch or grab like a gorilla. The bear is basically going up against Zangief from Street Fighter.

Okay if weight doesn't count then how about the fact that the grizzly has claws and the gorrila doesn't. Does an extra set of weapons count?

>Implications everywhere

More aggressive? Nigger what are you saying

A gorilla would pull apart a bear. You're trying to give weight too much of an advantage. You unarmed, untrained vs old try anything that weighs less then you in Australia. You're a dead meat bag.

>the bear only has the same thing as the gorilla but with added claws and bigger teeth.

So how is it loseing this fight?

Have you ever seen a gorilla's mouth? They have bigger canines than a Kodiak.

bears are solitary creatures they barely ever fight each other, gorillas live in packs and constantly fight to be alpha male.

the bear is only going to defend while the gorilla is going to be actively fucking its shit up

when the gorilla cracks a bear there will be 2 bears
bear always wins

idk grizzly is pretty ornery, that's why you play dead, because you already have to be dead when they see you or they kill you

The claws will be clipped

This has actually happened. A gorilla punched a bear breaking it's skull and tore off half it's face, tore off it's genitals, and bit it post mortem 8 times.

Also what 350 lb gorilla have you seen? Gorillas tend to be in the 850 range, made of muscle and pure killer instinct. A bear doesn't have the muscles focused in the correct areas to fight effectively sadly.

I would bet on a 350 lbs man over a 600 lbs man simply because he would be much quicker and agile. Weight isn't everything.

That forest ape comes swinging down out of a tree, lands on the bears back and starts ripping it's eyes out, we'll see which walks away.

sauce?

I killed a bear after 6 high brass 12 gage shotgun slugs. Fuck gorillas, bears are fucking insane

This
Bears can be easily scared, you just need to seem bigger or/and louder
Gorillas on the other side are fucking agressive guys that cant be scared by any mean, gorillas take damage pretty well
Donkey kong all the way

A full grown silverback can lift up to 2 tons. The bite force of a bear is only 1200 psi. Did you see King Kong when he snaps the jaw of the T-Rex? That's what is happening to the bear.

Ok, but neither have a gun. Bears are durable, sure. But a gorillas main weapon are these soul crushing arms and hands.

I saw a video where a puma used his claws against a bear and the faggot ran away like a girl in vietnam during a napalm strike, bear scared by a litterally mountain cat, gorillas almost never back off, and when they do, its because they're facing a bigger and stronger gorilla
Gorillas for life

The worth of any animal is the final fight they have not had yet

And their jaw too
They can crush a human skull with almost no effort

I'm small I want to agree with you but guns and dirty tricks are the only way I could ever best a dude twice my size. Really lean body mass is a fine indicator of raw power. Yes wolves can take down a moose but it takes quite a few of them probably adding up to close to the weight of said moose.

Nuggets. Gonna nig

Thanks reddit

Same fag

Some of the richer gold rush settlements actually shipped in animals to fight them. The only thing that ever beat an adult grizzly was another grizzly.

You go on youtube and watch videos where they hide food in or under 700lb dumpsters and a grizzly will toss it around like a kid shaking a christmas present

A gorilla is a bad animal and would rip a human apart like picking grapes but it's just no match for a 1300lb bear

This logic is idiotic. Men aren't supposed to be 350 or 600 pounds of course they lose agility when they are severely overweight. The gorilla and the bear on the other hand are going to be in peak physical condition. Clearly the animal weighing 600 is still going to be less agile to but stopping using stupid examples to imply a greater difference than their actually is.

A gorilla wouldn't even fight a bear. What the fuck...That gorilla would run the second the bear approached it. You know why? Because the bear is 2-3 times its fucking size and would destroy the shit out of it. What are you guys thinking defending the gorilla? You think a gorilla has special fighting skills it learned from Bruce Lee? "size doesnt matter" herr derrr I saw in a movie once that tiny little asian people can beat up a bunch of big guys. That's a fucking movie. And humans have training. Animals have instinct. The gorilla, if it would even fight the bear without shitting itself, would just grab and pound. The bear, would bite and claw. It wouldn't even be affected by the blows from the gorilla. Dumbasses

>Teeth full of razor sharp teeth

Holy fuck can bite while they bite, that's some next level shit.

pounds per square inch you fucking moron learn how units work

Which bear is best?

>not this thread again

I've said it once, I'll say it again. A gorilla will beat you up.

A grizzly bear will literally turn you inside-the-fuck-out before it decides to nibble on your organs while you are still alive.

why do you fags assume a gorilla has any kind of fighting moves? Gorillas literally just bash on each other and the bigger and younger one wins.

Therefore the bear is clear winner.

that's a pretty reddit response.

Actually don't sharks have something like that?

Bear wins easily. 600-1100 lbs with 6 inch claws and teeth vs fingers nails and molars. I work in Alaska every summer, kodiak bears are badass

Money is on that bear... Gorilla may outlast and have more effective tactics, but a 1,300 pound grizzly connecting on a swipe is being drastically underrated here.

Those claws are going through that gorilla like fucking butter. Catastrophic trauma and blood loss will ensue.

BEAR, you faggots forget how fast and strond bears are, plus its bigger than a gorrilia and has claws.

Ylyl i lost

A show did this already, the Grizzly bear won. It matched the Gorilla in size and strength bit the gorilla lacks sharp claws and has an inferior bite

sauce?

Probably the discovery channel show that compared animals to determine who would win in a fight. The tiger vs lion was a fun one.

There's only one way to find out.. we need a richfag willing to important and host.

I'm guessing this isn't it
youtube.com/watch?v=sVAP5qWnBek

Im going to say bear pretty confidentiality. People sometimes forget how big and agile they are. Plus i think gorrilas are smart enough that it wouldnt want to fight some giant fur beast twice its size. I think the gorrila would run.

The only advantage a gorilla has is better hands/grip.

That said, bear is way bigger, and has nasty ass claws. I'd give it to the bear 8/10

because king kong is an accurate source.

Gorilla is a mass of pure muscle, agility and raw aggressivity when pissed off

Bear is just a tall fat lanky animal with slow reflexes

I'll take the gorilla

you're stupid. Do you know why boxing/martial arts tournaments are set by weight? Because a bigger, heavier fighter with the same skill is unequivocally better than a fighter with the same skill that is smaller. That whole small = fast is a stupid meme.

I hope there will be the day when Sup Forums comes together and crowdfounds this only to livestream it

Niggers vs Canadians

Also never forget that both those nignogs would get rekd by a proud white polar bear

doood! teath within teath :o woah

This guy gets it, fucking grizzly would win every time. To be fair though, if these two animals did cross paths they more then likely wouldn't want to fight each other. A grizzly wouldn't want to fight a gorilla to eat because although a grizzly is bigger, a gorilla is still larger then what a bear would typically hunt down and a gorilla would gain nothing from attacking a bear because a. Gorillas are herbivores and b. It wouldn't attack something thats larger then itself.

That's a ridiculous question.

you obviously made up in your mind that the gorilla would win. no convincing this tool

youtu.be/3T0z1CT-nR8 look at these 2 gorillas fight. You tell me who would win between a grizzly, and a gorilla.

youtube.com/watch?v=jACnmOMMI-w

now two grizzly bears fighting

Idk man, I'm nearly positive a grizzly bear could fuck a gorilla up if it wanted to.

Maybe if the gorilla had the brain of a human.. then it's MAYBE

I was going to post this link. I also think the bear would kill

youtu.be/-6r81UOzIHg

Honestly the gorilla would win. Have you every seen gorillas fight? They've got speed reach and maneuverability over the bear for sure.

Faggot

Ok, now I want to know who would win between a bull, and a gorilla.

Bears are fast, man.
youtube.com/watch?v=-zptCXYxces

Lmao at the plebs who claim a massive weight difference doesnt matter, it does when its muscle. Just look at:

youtube.com/watch?v=O14yjsulv7w

the small guy is a pro and he can´t lock juji in any position unless he lets him, and even if he lets him he can just break out because he´s much stronger. The small guy wouldnt stand a chance in real combat despite way more mma experience.

Have you ever seen a silverback fight? A full, muscly, aggressive ape? They can toss around a few tons like medicine balls.. They wouldn't just grab, they swing full force, crush bones, and are generally known to aim for the skull, which a bears skull would be wrapping paper to the force a gorilla can apply. They take hits from gorillas twice their size like nothing.

the bear. the gorrila is very stong no doubt, but they deliver blunt impact strikes- similar to humans. the problem is a bear is a tank and is very well protected by muscle and fast which will absorb a blunt blow, and a large and strong skeleton. the bear on the other hand is as strong if not stronger then the gorilla and delivers ripping and slashing strikes, which the gorrilla has 0 defenses against.

tldr: bear wrecks the gorrilla, no competition.

The bull has 2 shanks on its head, the gorilla has its fists. Bull by fatality.

Or an elephant vs a gorilla.

Bullshit. Link to a gorilla lifting a car or get the fuck out

youtu.be/zjzKJBUOoGc

I think a bull would fucking, Gore a gorilla. Post a link of a bull attack. Everyone post animal attack videos so we can all get a better idea of which animal would win in a fight.

Bulls kills a horse by ripping it's guts out. Sorry, Don't know how to post webm's.