Question: I have a teacher who drills me on white privilege. Has told the class and me

Question: I have a teacher who drills me on white privilege. Has told the class and me

>Most of you probably have experienced this but you probably haven't You're white and you won't understand because of your white privilege.

>I told my counselor. She tells me I should bring it to the school head. This is serious. She cant be saying things like this.

What should I do. Should I confront her or should I go above her?

Have you tried not being a pussy?

things like what? give us examples faggot

This answer

You are right. I'm wondering if I should rekt this teacher. Just looking for options.

Go above her and confront. I hate it when teachers think they can say whatever and get away with it just cause they are in a position of power (in a sense) and such.

what exactly has this cunt said? Why don't you record this bitch and post it online anonymously.

This is good I will keep everyone updated too

get the bitch fired so you don't have to listen to their gay antics

Yes this is what I'm thinking I should just fuck her

I would tell you what to do but you wouoldn't understand because of your white privilege. Don't be a pussy and call the mods on me.

i had a health teacher who straight up sperged out when i explained the following

>according to the EPA
>nonsmokers who don't come in regular contact with second hand smoke, have a 10/1000000 chance of getting lung cancer
>nonsmokers who do come in regular contact with second hand smoke, have a 12. 5/1000000 chance of getting lung cancer

she tried getting me expelled

> (OP) (You)
>I would tell you what to do but you wouoldn't understand because of your white privilege. Don't be a pussy and call the mods on me.
Love it aaaaaahahaaaha

There's nothing inappropriate nor incorrect about what she said.

First rule of dealing with SJW's:
Always carry a hidden camera

I think black people are under the impression that white people in power look down upon them because they assume they must be riff raff or lacking in some sort of prestigous upbringing because of the colour of their skin the must have risen to success by mooching off the welfare system and attending community surviving off student loans and welfare. Don't know where I am going with this but fuck it, that's most of the United States these days tbh. *yawns* Also what black people pass off as "Culture" is just fucking gross. Oh shit, I think I am onto something here,

OP, white privileged exists. So does a lot of different types of privilege. Let me explain and please read through this, you faggot, hah that was to keep your attention. Basically if you come into a store and you're dirty and smells, basically if you're homeless the store will be ON GUARD to make sure you don't steal anything. For a lot of places, being black is an automatic equivalent to this. In a lot of stores, being young is an equivalent to this. Privileged comes in many forms, moistly in proletariat and bourgeoisie, no commo. So does so many other factors that are involved that you might as well forget about this black and white dilemma that your teacher is teaching and instead of being pissy about it explain to your fellow students about the plight of all those who experience negative pressures of society from their looks or status in society. It's why social engineering is a thing. Also I hope this made you understand that white privileged is an actual thing that exists, but also opened your eyes to so many other forms of it which exist.

Stop doing your school work.

Then when you fail, say the teacher convinced you, you were ahead purely because of white privilege and thought that meant you didn't need to try.

Stop being a pussy faggot and bend their own system back in on them and make it benefit yourself

Not even going to respond, OP? Stop being a beta.

>moistly in proletariat and bourgeoisie

stopped reading there. Kys asap Marxist retard

>no commo

Literally right after what you read. I used to words to talk about the plight of the lower and middle class against the upper echelon of society which literally use more money than the other two combined just to promote their own ideas.

Talking about alcoholism in the first nations community. And started bring up that some people deserve a second chance. Such as in driving under the influence. I put my hand up and said i disagree. What if a cop got a dui i don't believe he deserves a second chance or if you end up hurting someone no you shouldn't. She said if i keep talking i can leave the class. I said all i'm saying is not everyone does. didn't say anything after that to stop the argument.

Something else she stated

Sorry I made a typo.

>Which literally use more money than the other two combined make in a year for advertising just to promote their own ideas.

Sorry.

are you speaking Spanish or something hombre? its commie/communist

Bring up movies like twilight and pointing out white racism against first nations. That the walking shirtless in the woods. I maybe the claim about about what about the white people made out to blood sucking vampires.

Yes I am speaking spanish you fucking retard. "Oh wowie some bro said something that's pseudo-slang and I don't have the two brain cells tied together to interpret language as if it's something other than math"

>white privilleged
Nice meme, friend. And unless you live in a place filled with red necks who preach white supremacy and how blacks are thieves, I think you're pretty fucking okay regardless of race or whatever.

Go above her and act like a big pussy, claim discrimination and harassment and ruin her life just because you can.

You're incredibly rude for a Spaniard

Mother fucker what!? Read what I said first, privilege is an all-existing product of the way we judge each-other, from person to person or a group of people (company) to individual or better yet company to company. Wearing a Mcdonalds shit when going to Wendy's and getting shitty food is a damn product of privilege. Do you really think that with all that goes on in the world there is no such thing as "white" privilege?

This is her

What is white privilege. Also noting I'm part black. Heinz 57

Don't make me give up on you yet. I know you have the comprehension to understand that which is what I wrote!

I know I have the immediate feeling this is wrong

Have you tried acknowledging your fucking privilege and then going about your life like a fucking man instead of being a butthurt little snowflake. Grow the fuck up.