youtu.be/--jbhcVxhXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=dqYZS8Z5cZQ

Jesus Fucking Christ

youtu.be/5iTAmjDz1EM

Kid's alpha as fuck. Little overdramatic hoe just doesn't wanna let on

>talking to girls
>beta

What this gentleman said. Stupid bitch literally runs, opens a door, and runs some more.

Can someone post the link for the Eliza video where she eats?

this thread

that's not cringe...that's just sad

At the hoverhand I realized this was satire.

HAHAHAHA

That belongs on that spooky shit containment site.

y is dat airline food so good tho

For some reason I don't really see this as cringe.
Its fucking bizarre, but really cringe is something people are doing to fit in with some group.
Most fedoras think, somehow, it will get them noticed by women and get dates and make them happy.

These two men aren't doing anything to fit in with anyone, they don't need to, they're already happy, this bizarre way of life makes them happy, happier than most people will actually be with their fake wives.

i bet, he likes to sit on girlfriends nose

More Eliza please

Trips commands it be so

tfw I have that book....

that should be an SCP, keter class

Chris Chan has probably been closer to a woman than anyone else ITT

I have been kissed twice. had I not been a complete idiot I could have gotten laid by a furry in middleschool. fuck me.

you got that word completely fucked up

cringe=embarrassing beta shit

Kids are furries by middle school? I thought it was something outcasts discovered as they got older.

That troll is from Disneys epcot theme park. They had a section where it was countries of the world. Norway had vikins and trolls. but reoutfitted it once frozen came out and refitted it accordingly. This is probably just one of the dudes who worked on on it and removed a prop for a souvenir

is that you Al?

Kids gonna be fine. Engineering degree, he'll find a woman who needs money. No real love, but she'll have him until she can find someone better.

Am I the only one who think this is kinda Alpha?

Kys

Yes. It's cringe, and you like it. Ergo...

this can't be real

Did he fucked the girl you had a crush on while she called him daddy?

H O T G L U E
O
T
G
L
U
E

>Girl drooling over his duck
>cringe
Is this your bully at school? Did he cuck you while she called him daddy?

> Drainage tube
> Feeding bag

What

Feeding tube and drainage bag.
She can'r eat normal food or poop

Goes in one tube, comes out the other.

How the fuck is that alpha?

Start over. Try again.

beta detected, still a virgin at 30

The fuck

Work harder. Believe in yourself. Do it again.

In ten years that kid will be balls deep every day of his life until he dies.

>your daughter calls me daddy
>23 likes
>Jawline like he's been eating bricks for breakfast
>self conscious yet confident with a sense of humor

>don't understand what the words mean

are they actually breakup photos? who would get/want copies??

>
moar pls

It's you and you want to get roasted? Won't happen you fucking chad

Drainage on society.

>20 years later
amirite

Who is that person in OP's image?

this, my friend, is the new queen of Sup Forums

MOOOOOAR

I... I just... My god tell me it's real.

Ah, a cringe thread, my time to shine!

>28 yo
>Unemployed, volunteer at a thrift shop dragging furniture around
>Only fucked one girl who left me after eight years, haven't so much as hugged afterwards
>Autistic
>Fucking poor
>180lbs fatass
>Look like this

Imma kill myself later today, you're welcome.

op's picture kind of makes me horny for some kind of femdom

Why would you start with that pic. Tell me where it's from.

I-Is 180lbs fat? How tall are you user?
Also you look fine and 28 is still young to get your life together. You just have to try, never be idle, and stop being molded by the degenerate culture that this place is. It's never too late

Underrated trips and post. Holy shit, what is that counsellor thinking!? Would love to read their notes.

>you nightmare you lose

I'm a 5'11" manlet, so yeah that's pretty fat.

My life is kinda done though, fell into hard alcoholism (bottle of liqour and a sixpack a day), only have a shit tier education and no way of paying for a further degree.

Again, this life shit turned out not to be my game, I'm so far behind on my friends it's sick. No talents, no nothing.
Some people are just failures.

Mate, you're not being rational. I'm a 22yr old drop out who is also 180lbs and 5'11 and honestly I don't consider myself a failure. My friends are going for degrees and are almost done, but I know as long as I'm somewhat healthy it's always worth living.

You don't need college to have a good education, just passion and discipline. Almost everyone who has become someone special didn't use college to get there. They used connections and their free time to learn.

Go out there, meet people, and find a hobby. I think you will be surprised in what you can accomplish. And if you don't want to be millionaire or get any hustle like that, just find a good book or watch some movies. Life isn't so bad.

Audibly KEK'd

you are the only person that can unfuck your life buddy, your lif is what you make of it. The only purpose in Life is the one you give to it, you are the only actor of your life.

Now stop complaining because this doesn't help you in any way and it's making you believe all this bullshit going through your mind. Find yourself a passion, get out of your comfort zone, learn to love yourself as you never have, work hard in order to be proud of yourself. You can live the dream too buddy

I appreciate you trying to lift me up dude, keep on being you.

Afraid it's not going to work though. I read books, watch films, hang with friends, play vidya some time all of that but it's feeling increasingly trivial. I've been on medication, I've been off it, shit doesn't work.

Over the past ten years I've seen my life increasingly go to shit; I'm losing everything I cared about. I can't create anymore, especially not like I used to. In spite of having friends I feel lonelier than ever and it's all down hill.

I can keep fighting and in all honesty I probably will because I know how traumatic a suicide is to the people around you but I know I'm fighting a fight that can't be won.

As I said, some people are just failures, do ifs ands or buts.

His jaw and chin look like he's still getting breastfed to me

Yes I can confirm you're acting like the perfect failure you seem to love beeing. Good job, now try to act like the person you have ever dreamt to be instead of this ridiculous "you can't understand what I've been through" special cursed destiny snowflake bullshit. Everybody has their own problem buddy, and trust me some people have been through much much more horrible shit than you & I will ever exeperience, so is Life. Now quit beeing a beta faggot and adapt, stay positive, try to make people around you happy for this is the real Strength in this world

I'm 34 in 2 weeks. I've never had a job, learned to drive, had a girlfriend or been to university. I had sex, arguably, 4 times with 1 fat girl and barely got a boner and didn't cum. I've missed and felt the tits of quite a few other girls, including several in one night sometimes. Always very drunk, them too. Never even held hands with a girl sober. Man, rarely even talk to one sober or drunk.

I have acne scars and still have really oily skin despite my age. Despite going to dermatologists and following all the advice. Girls do find me attractive on occasion but I usually just put it down to it being dark or turn being drunk.

Anyway, despite all that I've managed to turn my life around a little and have got into a really good uni. Still can't ever see me having a gf or even kissing sober but at least I'm still on my feet and it could get better maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFhkdzj-x80

Since you're about to kill yourself, you have nothing to lose. You can literally do anything and the consequences don't matter. Take some risks.
Read this with a notebook and actually answer ALL the questions (most of which you've never thought to ask yourself)

4motivi.com/books/brian/goals.pdf

I fucking guarantee your life will improve beyond what you currently think is possible.
Right now you feel like you're behind, and everything is pointless. Once you take a minute to determine what you might actually want, it becomes easy to break the path down into tiny steps.

This shit is simple as FUCK. It's not easy. It's simple.

Man up, or go ahead and an hero. Remember you're making decisions nearly every second of your waking life.

I know my life isn't hard man, it's just the depression that, by now, I know is not gonna let up that kills the part where it's worth living where I'm concerned. There really isn't a type of person I'm very interested in being, my mind just doesn't do that shit.

Also nice dubs

Good on you man! I hope your life stays on point!

You're only a failure if you choose to give up, my man.

I'm not even trying to lift you up, thats what the other anons are doing. This is reality. What your going through is just your mental perception. You can have the most fun life ever, but if you look through it with a depressive lens it looks bad. Most actors and musicians go through this.

I honestly respect people who "fight the good fight" because maybe you are depressed medically (as in a actual chemical imbalance in your brain) but tbh most people aren't. They just have a disconnection between who they are in reality and who they wanted to be.

Take baby steps to fix your problems man, and if you believe you don't have any and life is just hell? Then keep living until your heart goes out because right now you have an actual organ beating to keep you alive. Each time that thing pumps it's trying to keep you alive. Don't let your mindset end that. Life is pretty beautiful when you look at it outside yourself and just see it as an observer.

Kek

Man, dubs in this thread are crazy.
Anyhow, I'll give that pdf a read today, thanks.

>You're only a failure if you choose to give up, my man
Absolutely, issue is that I'm very close to doing so.

And yeah, most of this shit is depression, as to why, can't tell you for sure but both my parents are prone to depression as well, my little brother is schizophrenic and my sister has borderline. I do not come from a great pedigree where mental health is concerned.

Luckily I am capable of appreciating the beauty of life, I love the world. I just instinctively feel it's a bit of a shame I'm also there to muck it up.

But fuck, I'll keep fighting, I have plenty of time to be dead.

I tried overcoming my problem, loneliness, with dating apps. I know many people IRL that have had a lot of success with them. So after well over 1000 likes on Tinder, I've had no matches. I'm liking everyone until I run out of likes. I tried OKCupid and eventually got a few matches but the conversation was awful and they stopped responding.

I got one girl to go on a date, though. We kissed on the first date and she seemed to really like me. She asked for a second date there and then. The 2nd date was way more awkward but we still kissed. 3rd date, kissed again but still kinds awkward. Never had a girlfriend by the way. Then she went all quiet on WhatsApp and after asking if she was okay, she gave me the old "no spark" line.

That always happens. They like me at first, potentially are all over me and making the first move, but then end up saying "no, this isn't working" or "I just don't see you that way" or whatever .

This has been happening for about 15 years. Feel totally useless. Trying isn't always enough.

m8 I've been through depression for 8 years, beeing one of the loneliest faggot in history, then I had enough. I was tired of beeing saf lonely and unhappy with myself. I realised THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER IS YOURSELF. It has to come from you, you have to accept that fact. You can have so much potential I'm sure ! But Instead you talk as if you were just convincing yourself you're worth less than others whereas we both know this is not true. Now put a smile on that face of yours, go outside and force yourself to do crazy things, you know, out of your comfort zone. That seems scary af doesn't it ? Well you should try to do these from time to time, you can't imagine how good you'll feels after that ! Not overthinking life but simply appreciating those moments, feeling a l i v e

You have to escalate. Try to fuck them.
They're going cold on you because you're not going for it when the opportunity is there.

On a fucking hard-wired genetic level, their perception of you is changing from "this guy's worth mating with" to "this guy's going to impregnate me with sons who aren't assertive enough to get laid. My genes will die out. Donotwant."

The furry rage

>Look like this
>I put my face way too close to the camera while pulling a stupid face and wonder why I look like shit bawwwww
Sort yourself out you pathetic twat.

I never said trying is enough my man

But look at all that progress you made though, honestly that's better than most folk on here. I think if you continue improving and work on other areas too it will only get better.

But success is another beast and I think you learned that. In order to succeed you have to be balanced. You can't just chase after loneliness. See what other faults you have and improve them, man. Be the person you want to be and you will attract the women who loves that kind of person. That's the secret of the 'b urself' meme. A lot of people don't understand this.

I believe anyone can master this. That includes you, and you already have dedication down, which is the hardest to get down.

Sounds reasonable tbh. I know how depression is. I was an aspiring student but once college hit I kinda lost it. I use to hope I'd die crossing the street while walking around campus. So I dropped out and had a paradigm shift. I kinda see school as just a place to learn and have been using all the resources I have to learn my own way. Time will tell if I'm wrong or right. I see myself ending up in a box homeless or running my own record label.

I hope to be a musician and I work on my shit constantly. It really helps to have a goal to gravitate to. Man I hope I get enough money to where I can fly to people's houses and talk to them personally about this shit, lol.

You seem like a cool guy.

youtu.be/--jbhcVxhXs

This sort of thing is what happens when crazy people get a bit of money...

Its not the worst I've ever seen on a cringe thread in this place...

Guy is alpha as fuck.

girl is TOP autist