Hey guys it's me jerry smith want to see my new rock collection and be my friend

Hey guys it's me jerry smith want to see my new rock collection and be my friend

No

Why not party pooper

Shhhhh

go talk to your wife.

OH WAIT

Kek

no Jerry nobody wants to be your friend

Shut the fuck up, JERRY, you're out of your element.

They're called minerals goddamnit

I'M MR.MEESEEKS, LOOK AT ME!

O-O-Oh geez, dad. Th-There you go about y-y-your rocks again! N-N-Nobody gives a ... Nobody care about those st - stupid pebbles you found.

Fuck off Jerry. you sad sub-human cuck.

>mfw i have a jerry smith for a father figure

every moment spent with him is like being in a prison cell shared with a complete imbecile

Y'know, the divorce is probably going to be a good thing for Jerry. Think about it, his entire adult life has revolved around Beth and supporting her. Supported her becoming a horse surgeon, took care of summer, and the only thing that he did was not want Rick in his house, which is the sanest response that anyone could have. Interdemtional travel, space aliens, constantly under threat from the crazy shit he brings to the door. And what does Beth do? Fucks over the only guy who's ever been supportive of her.

Fuck yeah Jerry, lets see that rock collection.

>iktf

Y-your a mother ffucker morty!

haha everybody look my heads a hammer !!!

This is Earth Radio and here's... Human Music...

HI MR.MEESEEKS, I'M MR.MEESEEKS, CAN YOU HELP ME WITH BLENDING AN IRON INGOT?LOOK AT ME!

My man!

I'd rather the pogs

I fucking hate jerry so much like hes so annoying and retartded morty is smarter than his dumb ass he probably has a vagina with teeth dorn there

Stop it hater I made a new form doofus Rick is there also and he wants to be my friend hater

>saving the thumbnail

jerry is most underrated character ever

rocks are shit teir